Just plunked $$$ for an Orchid Grey Galaxy S8. It should arrive by Friday. Thankfully I got 3 cases lined up already
    Congrats!! The best color too, in my opinion.
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2017 08:05 PM
    I'll send you a slightly detailed answer tomorrow. Tonight is a bit crazy. Off to Minneapolis again tomorrow morning.
    Ah okay. I'll be looking forward to it. Good luck with the hustle and bustle.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 08:07 PM
    So the idea of trying out the Moto G5+ keeps floating around in my mind. The more I hear about it, the more I debate the idea.

It also doesn't help that apparently it has very good battery life too. My Pixel is good but not amazing. Not in the least. Let me get lost in some reviews maybe because it is taller than the Pixel noticeably.

I don't care about NFC so it not having it doesn't change anything.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 09:20 PM
    So the idea of trying out the Moto G5+ keeps floating around in my mind. The more I hear about it, the more I debate the idea.

It also doesn't help that apparently it has very good battery life too. My Pixel is good but not amazing. Not in the least. Let me get lost in some reviews maybe because it is taller than the Pixel noticeably.

I see the itch is strong with you...
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2017 09:23 PM
    I see the itch is strong with you...
    LOL yes it is.

I should just do it already. I know I have a problem but I don't have any other things I do. I'm already justifying it in my head and payday is near. Wow can't believe I really typed that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 09:27 PM
    LOL yes it is.

I should just do it already. I know I have a problem but I don't have any other things I do. I'm already justifying it in my head and payday is near. Wow can't believe I really typed that.
    You can give me the money instead. That'll cure your itch.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2017 09:28 PM
    Libra, I gave up on finding the perfect fit phone. I just decided to find something with a small pool of compromises...Hence the 950XL and the Mi Note 2.
    04-18-2017 09:32 PM
    You can give me the money instead. That'll cure your itch.
    Haha...
    04-18-2017 09:32 PM
    Libra, I gave up on finding the perfect fit phone. I just decided to find something with a small pool of compromises...Hence the 950XL and the Mi Note 2.
    Yeah that makes sense. In your case, it seems to work out decently since each have different strengths.

In an ideal world, a Windows phone would be the perfect middle for me. It would have very good battery life and solid cameras. With that, I might be fine with workarounds.

It's so hard, I have been trying and buying different phones monthly since early last year. It sucks to feel close and then nope, it falls short. The Pixel is nice, but I do wonder about how it would be like to use the Huawei Nova which is the length of the 640 (shorter than Pixel) but the width of the Pixel. I don't need the best cameras but I appreciate good ones.

I think this just comes down to me being an indecisive person which is enabled by my seeking of the perfect phone. I want to be like you, and I probably can be with the 950, iPhone SE and Pixel but that's hard to imagine.

(And the Nova has a model that would work well here but I can't find that model anywhere, not even the Chinese sites that sell phones.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 09:44 PM

Swappa has a few around $250 for the higher end version, factory unlocked of course.
    04-18-2017 10:00 PM

For a bit more you can have my S7EDGE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 10:04 PM
    Yeah that makes sense. In your case, it seems to work out decently since each have different strengths.

In an ideal world, a Windows phone would be the perfect middle for me. It would have very good battery life and solid cameras. With that, I might be fine with workarounds.

It's so hard, I have been trying and buying different phones monthly since early last year. It sucks to feel close and then nope, it falls short. The Pixel is nice, but I do wonder about how it would be like to use the Huawei Nova which is the length of the 640 (shorter than Pixel) but the width of the Pixel. I don't need the best cameras but I appreciate good ones.

I think this just comes down to me being an indecisive person which is enabled by my seeking of the perfect phone. I want to be like you, and I probably can be with the 950, iPhone SE and Pixel but that's hard to imagine.

(And the Nova has a model that would work well here but I can't find that model anywhere, not even the Chinese sites that sell phones.)
    You can be anything you want to be...And right now, you're being preoccupied with your itch...
    04-18-2017 10:05 PM
    LOL yes it is.

I kinda decided to splurge and scratch that new phone itch ๐Ÿ˜
    04-18-2017 10:05 PM
    Swappa has a few around $250 for the higher end version, factory unlocked of course.
    Ahh, that's good to know. I'll check it out, thanks.
    04-18-2017 10:10 PM
    For a bit more you can have my S7EDGE
    Haha nah, that's a little too big for me. I want small xd
    04-18-2017 10:11 PM
    Ahh, that's good to know. I'll check it out, thanks.
    I might be getting another P10 for a steal, if you wanna give that a shot instead of the Nova, let me know.
    04-18-2017 10:12 PM
    You can be anything you want to be...And right now, you're being preoccupied with your itch...
    I know but honestly I am generally indecisive about a lot of things. This itch is just one of the visible things.

At the moment, I'm also indecisive about:
    -what kind of place I want to live in
    -what town
    -if I should keep my 950
    -if I should sell one of my Mozo backs for said 950
    -if I should give away my Anker case for my SE
    -if I should stop by the stores tomorrow night or push it to next tomorrow

All not real problems but things to think about and debate (in my head).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 10:20 PM
    I might be getting another P10 for a steal, if you wanna give that a shot instead of the Nova, let me know.
    That's cool! I'll let you know.
    04-18-2017 10:21 PM
    Haha how many phones do you test in a month?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 10:42 PM
    Haha how many phones do you test in a month?
    As much as he can get his hands on...
    04-18-2017 11:01 PM
    I know but honestly I am generally indecisive about a lot of things. This itch is just one of the visible things.

At the moment, I'm also indecisive about:
    -what kind of place I want to live in
    -what town
    -if I should keep my 950
    -if I should sell one of my Mozo backs for said 950
    -if I should give away my Anker case for my SE
    -if I should stop by the stores tomorrow night or push it to next tomorrow

All not real problems but things to think about and debate (in my head).
    Lots to sort through, I see. Sounds like you're saying you're decisively indecisive. You can work through it...
    04-18-2017 11:02 PM
    Lots to sort through, I see. Sounds like you're saying you're decisively indecisive. You can work through it...
    I guess so, if you want to call it that. I feel more at peace when I believe that I have made the best decision.

Is it possible to work through something I have dealt with for most of my life so far?

(On the 950 note, it's probably going to go and I'm now cold on the G5. Yay)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 11:08 PM
    I guess so, if you want to call it that. I feel more at peace when I believe that I have made the best decision.

Is it possible to work through something I have dealt with for most of my life so far?

(On the 950 note, it's probably going to go and I'm now cold on the G5. Yay)
    Believe it or not, it is a common feeling to be at peace once you feel you've made the best decision possible.

I can tell you that it is possible to work through it, but unless you decide it is something you feel it is important to address, my words to you on this topic carries the same amount of gravitas as a Trump guest speech at a women's March.

Yup, it is ultimately your call...
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2017 11:17 PM
    Believe it or not, it is a common feeling to be at peace once you feel you've made the best decision possible.

I can tell you that it is possible to work through it, but unless you decide it is something you feel it is important to address, my words to you on this topic carries the same amount of gravitas as a Trump guest speech at a women's March.

Yup, it is ultimately your call...
    Haha @ the visual of a Trump guest speech in that kind of setting.

Oh okay, I see. I'm not sure actually if it should be for me or not. Interestingly enough, I'm more so this way with actions and objects but rarely ever with people.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2017 11:28 PM
    As much as he can get his hands on...
    Lately they all come in a huge box, makes it easier to carry. Although testing happens about two phones at a time since I have two lines on TMO.
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2017 11:37 PM
144,455 ... 53205321532253235324 ...