Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve. Part of the super bloom in California thanks to the abundance of rain this year. It was windier than heck though...
    S8, no edits.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2188eb13fd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9a3b43f492.jpg
    Wow. So pretty!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-23-2017 09:22 PM
    This important (to me) app is not working on my Pixel. It got stuck, I cleared the cache, and it's still stuck. I cleared all data, uninstalled and reinstalled and it just isn't allowing me to sign in at all. I even hit reset password just to see what it does and it says that it failed. I hope this app will work tomorrow because I can't have the app not work for a long period of time.

It's working just fine on my iPhone though.

Edit: It works now! Phew.
    Last edited by libra89; 04-23-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-23-2017 09:26 PM
    SSDD really. Still working these crazy double shifts.. and still thinking about getting out of this line of work.

Other than that, this old Chrysler has been keeping me busy. I've replaced the entire ignition system and have it running great now. It's been converted from the 1980 factory "lean burn" carb system, to an electronic ignition with all new ECU, coil, ballast resistor, cap, rotor, wires, and new plugs.

And of course I've been playing the guitar/keyboards but haven't recorded anything much lately.
    Chrysler ballast resistors should be considered curse words and subject to Mod censorship. Why OMC (Johnson & Evinrude) used them in the early to mid 70s on outboards is a mystery to me.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-23-2017 10:05 PM
    I have to shop for some work tops soon. I'm kind of bummed but I hope there's a decent sale somewhere, that would help me feel better about the process haha. One of my favorite shops that were local closed up here and their nearest location is kind of far but I'm hoping that I'll be able to find some stuff this coming weekend.

It would be better than paying for shipping.
    04-23-2017 10:47 PM
    Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve. Part of the super bloom in California thanks to the abundance of rain this year. It was windier than heck though...
    S8, no edits.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2188eb13fd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9a3b43f492.jpg
    Those flowers are lovely. 😊
    libra89 and Ed Boland like this.
    04-23-2017 11:20 PM
    This important (to me) app is not working on my Pixel. It got stuck, I cleared the cache, and it's still stuck. I cleared all data, uninstalled and reinstalled and it just isn't allowing me to sign in at all. I even hit reset password just to see what it does and it says that it failed. I hope this app will work tomorrow because I can't have the app not work for a long period of time.

It's working just fine on my iPhone though.

Edit: It works now! Phew.
    I'm glad you got it sorted.
    libra89 and Ed Boland like this.
    04-23-2017 11:21 PM
    I have to shop for some work tops soon. I'm kind of bummed but I hope there's a decent sale somewhere, that would help me feel better about the process haha. One of my favorite shops that were local closed up here and their nearest location is kind of far but I'm hoping that I'll be able to find some stuff this coming weekend.

It would be better than paying for shipping.
    Good luck! I usually buy clothes from Amazon if I am familiar with the brand and know they will fit. I have Prime, so shipping is free.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-23-2017 11:23 PM
    I'm glad you got it sorted.
    Thank you!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-23-2017 11:31 PM
    Good luck! I usually buy clothes from Amazon if I am familiar with the brand and know they will fit. I have Prime, so shipping is free.
    That sounds very convenient. Thank you for the luck, I'll need it. Thankfully, I'm seeking tops that aren't long sleeve (that's another battle) but I hope to find some that I like.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-23-2017 11:33 PM
    At least for YouTube videos 5.8" ≠ 5.5"
    A side by side comparison of my S8 (top) versus my S7 Edge (bottom).
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-24-2017 12:21 AM
    The S7 edge has departed to a good home. I'm keeping the S8😀
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    04-24-2017 12:53 AM
    The S7 edge has departed to a good home. I'm keeping the S8😀
    Cool! I'm glad you're happy with the new S8. 😊
    worldspy99 and libra89 like this.
    04-24-2017 01:35 AM
    Chrysler ballast resistors should be considered curse words and subject to Mod censorship. Why OMC (Johnson & Evinrude) used them in the early to mid 70s on outboards is a mystery to me.

I just buy a couple of them to keep on hand. Shoot they're only a couple bucks each.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-24-2017 06:56 AM
    Those flowers are lovely.
    Oh hey Laura :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-24-2017 06:57 AM
    Not sure what news you get in the US (or other parts of the world) but at the moment the French general election is going as expected.

The two 'outsiders' have moved to the second round. The majority of the other candidates have backed Marcon and have asked their voters to do so.

If polls are to be believed (and they were very accurate with first round) Marcon should win with about 68%.

Doesn't mean there couldn't be an upset or anything like that, due to the uncertainty of things. What's going to come down to is if Marcon can set forth some good policies that the voters like and La Pen just keeps doing what she's doing. Her appeal is lower than his automatically to most voters.

In any case, for me Marcon is the preferred as it means moving to France is still an option. I know that's a bit selfish but anyone would have been better than Le Pen...

I just hope this new guys is what France needs. In a way he reminds me of Obama except he has no party behind him. So in a weird way, he's going to be president with no party. The Parliamentary elections are in June where he has to get people elected to his cause.

It's all a bit weird to be honest.
    04-24-2017 08:38 AM
    The S7 edge has departed to a good home. I'm keeping the S8
    That was fast! Congrats, I hope you continue to enjoy the S8.
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-24-2017 09:30 AM
    Not sure what news you get in the US (or other parts of the world) but at the moment the French general election is going as expected.

The two 'outsiders' have moved to the second round. The majority of the other candidates have backed Marcon and have asked their voters to do so.

If polls are to be believed (and they were very accurate with first round) Marcon should win with about 68%.

Doesn't mean there couldn't be an upset or anything like that, due to the uncertainty of things. What's going to come down to is if Marcon can set forth some good policies that the voters like and La Pen just keeps doing what she's doing. Her appeal is lower than his automatically to most voters.

In any case, for me Marcon is the preferred as it means moving to France is still an option. I know that's a bit selfish but anyone would have been better than Le Pen...

I just hope this new guys is what France needs. In a way he reminds me of Obama except he has no party behind him. So in a weird way, he's going to be president with no party. The Parliamentary elections are in June where he has to get people elected to his cause.

No, it's not selfish, it's realistic for you. I hope the preferred outcome comes to pass.
    04-24-2017 09:32 AM
    That was fast! Congrats, I hope you continue to enjoy the S8.
    You've never really seen 99 churn and burn through phones...this was relatively slow by his standards...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-24-2017 05:18 PM

I hope for yours and the French people's sake, Le Pen doesn't win. But I wouldn't be surprised if she does.
    04-24-2017 05:19 PM
    I hope for yours and the French people's sake, Le Pen doesn't win. But I wouldn't be surprised if she does.
    From your lips to God's ears.

04-24-2017 05:30 PM
    From your lips to God's ears.

I gotta get Rue to pray on this one...
    04-24-2017 05:45 PM
    Hmm I guess Laura is not going to say hi.. sniff sniff
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-24-2017 06:11 PM
    Hmm I guess Laura is not going to say hi.. sniff sniff
    Hi there! Nice to see you Ed. 😊
    Ed Boland and libra89 like this.
    04-24-2017 06:22 PM
    Hi there! Nice to see you Ed.
    What's new Laura? Been playing the keyboard?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-24-2017 07:46 PM
    I managed to have the whole day off today and not a single call from work. Something must be wrong!
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-24-2017 09:55 PM
145,640 ... 53265327532853295330 ...