First appointment was to reset certain settings.
    Next appointment they factory reset the device.
    Problem still persists so I am hoping that per their policy they'll give me a new device.
    I read Serenity's article. I agree, the 7 camera is just a bit better than the 6S. And I would argue the Pixel has a better camera than the iPhone 7. We have plenty of side by side comparisons in the last 5 months and everyone agrees that the Pixel produces a better picture. Of course we take our SLR along if at all we need a print of a picture.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    04-30-2017 09:04 AM
    I read Serenity's article. I agree, the 7 camera is just a bit better than the 6S. And I would argue the Pixel has a better camera than the iPhone 7. We have plenty of side by side comparisons in the last 5 months and everyone agrees that the Pixel produces a better picture. Of course we take our SLR along if at all we need a print of a picture.
    I believe that the Pixel has the better camera. It's impressive that the Pixel is older in the tech world but yet, still great in most if not all situations. I saw that in Krystal Key's video too that you have probably seen, comparing the LG G6, Galaxy S8 and iPhone 7.

Sounds like you're very prepared!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-30-2017 12:28 PM
    I believe that the Pixel has the better camera. It's impressive that the Pixel is older in the tech world but yet, still great in most if not all situations. I saw that in Krystal Key's video too that you have probably seen, comparing the LG G6, Galaxy S8 and iPhone 7.

Sounds like you're very prepared!
    Um, the Pixel and the iPhone 7 are roughly the same age...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-30-2017 12:45 PM
    Um, the Pixel and the iPhone 7 are roughly the same age...
    That's true, my comment was more about how it compares to the s8 and the G6, considering how the Pixel compares to the 2 of them.

04-30-2017 01:36 PM
    That's true, my comment was more about how it compares to the s8 and the G6, considering that the Pixel compares to the 2 of them.

It's always been like that...the start of the year, you compare iPhone 7/G6/Pixel/S8. End of the year you compare Pixel 2/iPhone 8/G6/S8 and then Pixel XL 2/iPhone 8+/Note 8/S8+/V30.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-30-2017 01:40 PM
    It's always been like that...the start of the year, you compare iPhone 7/G6/Pixel/S8. End of the year you compare Pixel 2/iPhone 8/G6/S8 and then Pixel XL 2/iPhone 8+/Note 8/S8+/V30.
    Yep, you're right. I forgot that somehow.
    04-30-2017 02:58 PM
    The best part of the Creator's update is the new blue light filter. I really like it and it makes using my T100 even better. I'll have to check to see if this was added to the XL also...
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 03:41 PM
    The best part of the Creator's update is the new blue light filter. I really like it and it makes using my T100 even better. I'll have to check to see if this was added to the XL also...
    Sadly nope, not there. That's a PC only thing.
    04-30-2017 04:20 PM
    Sadly nope, not there. That's a PC only thing.
    That's OK. I use a warmer look on the XL anyways to compensate. I added more reds and greens to the Z3 Tablet Compact's screen calibration as the default was really making my eyes water over the past few days...
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 06:28 PM
    I'm channeling my inner libra89 debating whether I should get an open box Watch Style or a mint condition 360 42mm...
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 09:10 PM
    I'm channeling my inner libra89 debating whether I should get an open box Watch Style or a mint condition 360 42mm...
    Haha! Ooh that's a hard one. On one hand, I would guess that you would feel more familiar with the 360 but with the other one, the Watch Style might surprise you.
    04-30-2017 09:25 PM
    Haha! Ooh that's a hard one. On one hand, I would guess that you would feel more familiar with the 360 but with the other one, the Watch Style might surprise you.
    Watch Style pros:

-18mm watch straps (same as Huawei watch)
    - Newer and better software support
    - Ambient light sensor underneath screen, giving it better sunlight legibility and a fully rounded screen

360 42mm pros:

- Better design
    - Qi charging
    - Better battery performance
    - Continuous HRM
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 09:28 PM
    Watch Style pros:

-18mm watch straps (same as Huawei watch)
    - Newer and better software support
    - Ambient light sensor underneath screen, giving it better sunlight legibility and a fully rounded screen

360 42mm pros:

- Better design
    - Qi charging
    - Better battery performance
    - Continuous HRM
    Doesn't matter now. I went old and picked up the 360 at a very cheap price.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 09:49 PM
    Doesn't matter now. I went old and picked up the 360 at a very cheap price.
    Congrats!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-30-2017 10:07 PM
    Congrats!
    Thanks. I'm going to try to flip my OG 360. If I do, I'd have gotten the other one for essentially under $100.

Truth be told, the more prudent option was the Watch Style. But I can still sell this 360 and get that later.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 10:08 PM
    Thanks. I'm going to try to flip my OG 360. If I do, I'd have gotten the other one for essentially under $100.

Truth be told, the more prudent option was the Watch Style. But I can still sell this 360 and get that later.
    That sounds like a great plan to me. Good luck with selling your other 360!

I'm curious about your impressions between the two.
    04-30-2017 10:17 PM

And y'all have the nerve to call me out on my gadget habit....smh.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 10:18 PM
    That sounds like a great plan to me. Good luck with selling your other 360!

I'm curious about your impressions between the two.
    The watch style looks boring as F. But I have some nice bands for the Huawei watch that won't get used as much if I stay with the Moto 360.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 10:18 PM
    My reason is simple...the Huawei watch performs Trump-esque in direct sunlight. You, well...
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2017 10:19 PM
    To be fair, you usually do have something coming in often. By something, I mean just hardware, not accessories but I can't even talk lately.

I just can't, considering that I bought a 650 the week before last, got it 2 Saturdays ago and I bought 2 phones in 48 hours last week, one which will be going back today and I'll get the other today too.

After this, I'm out of options though so hopefully this works out.
    05-01-2017 09:30 AM
    The watch style looks boring as F. But I have some nice bands for the Huawei watch that won't get used as much if I stay with the Moto 360.
    In that case, it sounds like this was a hard decision. You'll see if putting aside the watch style pros were worth it for the 360 you like so much. I hope that it will be.
    05-01-2017 09:34 AM
    In that case, it sounds like this was a hard decision. You'll see if putting aside the watch style pros were worth it for the 360 you like so much. I hope that it will be.
    It really wasn't that hard. The trick was trying to get the 360 at a price where if I didn't like it I wouldn't take too much of a hit if I had to sell it. That's exactly what happened. If I wasn't able to get the 360 at the price that I did, then it would have been a bit more effort to justify in getting the watch style at this point.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-01-2017 09:40 AM
    I had a rant ready yesterday about my mom saying that her old friend's much younger daughter should be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. When I say much younger, I mean in relation to my sister. As of now, I am the youngest bridesmaid and I'm really only one because that's my sister.
    Apparently, my mom's friend is hurt because she said that my sister didn't want her as a bridesmaid anymore, even though my mom was the one who basically volunteered saying that the friend's daughter will be a bridesmaid.

Now I'm supposed to call her daughter and awkwardly invite her to the bridal shower because my mom said that I will without even telling me until she decided to volunteer me. The daughter is hurt too though, all because of my mom's communications that she forgot what she said. Welp. Not mad but annoyed a bit. I don't mind the daughter but we are very different, so we are cool on a surface level but like having a "real" conversation is challenging.
    05-01-2017 09:41 AM
    It really wasn't that hard. The trick was trying to get the 360 at a price where if I didn't like it I wouldn't take too much of a hit if I had to sell it. That's exactly what happened. If I wasn't able to get the 360 at the price that I did, then it would have been a bit more effort to justify in getting the watch style at this point.
    Ah okay, I see. That's very smart.
    05-01-2017 09:43 AM
    I had a rant ready yesterday about my mom saying that her old friend's much younger daughter should be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. When I say much younger, I mean in relation to my sister. As of now, I am the youngest bridesmaid and I'm really only one because that's my sister.
    Apparently, my mom's friend is hurt because she said that my sister didn't want her as a bridesmaid anymore, even though my mom was the one who basically volunteered saying that the friend's daughter will be a bridesmaid.

Now I'm supposed to call her daughter and awkwardly invite her to the bridal shower because my mom said that I will without even telling me until she decided to volunteer me. The daughter is hurt too though, all because of my mom's communications that she forgot what she said. Welp. Not mad but annoyed a bit. I don't mind the daughter but we are very different, so we are cool on a surface level but like having a "real" conversation is challenging.
    Good luck with your conversation. This is one tough cookie to swallow for sure based on the subject matter.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-01-2017 10:30 AM
143,569 ... 53325333533453355336 ...