WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My point was that they didn't reference each other at all.

You ate biscuits, I made bread buns from scratch. In what way are these two things the same other than them being food?

I think you're stating to lose it in your need to reply to every post.

yeah made me think of what i had for breakfast.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you know its bad when Laura is liking that post about me striking out . i think i went past rock bottom >.<
She might have been liking the bit about the computer...

Here's something to think about. I was probably restaging computers before you were born or even a thought to your parents.

I keep telling myself I should do an image file of the hard disk but just can't be bothered.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

She might have been liking the bit about the computer...

Here's something to think about. I was probably restaging computers before you were born or even a thought to your parents.

I keep telling myself I should do an image file of the hard disk but just can't be bothered.

I agree with the system image thing. I want to create one but just don't bother.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

My grandpa is really pissing me off. He makes no sense in anything. He's just evil. Evil and cruel! No doubt.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My grandpa is really pissing me off. He makes no sense in anything. He's just evil. Evil and cruel! No doubt.

Sounds like a pleasant person... is he truly evil or just had a bad life? I don't believe in evil either but you're using the word the suits I suppose.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Sounds like a pleasant person... is he truly evil or just had a bad life? I don't believe in evil either but you're using the word the suits I suppose.

He's cruel. He used to beat up dad! He's stupid but thinks that he's one of those wise gurus and sometimes insults people that they know nothing. He likes to deliberately cause trouble and discomfort for people.
And he always interrupts me when I'm studying or taking a rest.
There are many more things and examples I could give but I'm trying not to think about them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He's cruel. He used to beat up dad! He's stupid but thinks that he's one of those wise gurus and sometimes insults people that they know nothing. He likes to deliberately cause trouble and discomfort for people.
And he always interrupts me when I'm studying or taking a rest.
There are many more things and examples I could give but I'm trying not to think about them.

You don't need to go into detail. I get the picture.

Basically he's a highly ignorant person and is ashamed of it. So instead of admitting he's wrong he uses his 'age and wisdom' as a means of 'bullying' people.

When he was younger it was probably the a mix of ignorance and jealously that made him violent. Maybe other things as well. Alcohol is usually a good thing for that. It may have been his upbringing as well.

There are many many people out there who hate admitting they're wrong and don't want to live up to their mistakes. Your grandfather appears to be one of them.

Yes, he's not a nice person. No I'm not trying to make you feel sorry for him or even like him. Everyone has a story. Some are just more obvious than others. One day he'll be out of your life permanently. It's up to you to decide if that's a good thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte