Just sold my OG Moto 360.
    Whoa that was fast! You have great luck. Congrats!
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-03-2017 09:16 PM
    Whoa that was fast! You have great luck. Congrats!
    I was surprised it sold so quick. Funny enough, I had it for over a year...didn't realize that until I was ready to sell it.

Should have the other one tomorrow...hopefully.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-03-2017 10:02 PM
    I was surprised it sold so quick. Funny enough, I had it for over a year...didn't realize that until I was ready to sell it.

Should have the other one tomorrow...hopefully.
    I hope you'll like the new one.
    MSFTisMIA and libra89 like this.
    05-03-2017 11:03 PM
    I hope you'll like the new one.
    Thanks. I think it should be fine. I'd argue that's the one I always preferred because I liked what Moto did with the 360, flat tyre and all. Overall, always thought the Huawei watch was better except for in direct sunlight.
    05-03-2017 11:27 PM
    Kind of cool, hopefully it hasn't been posted here yet… New Album: Princess Leia’s Stolen Death Star Plans (Sargent peppers lonely hearts club band meets start wars)

http://www.paletteswapninja.com/2017...th-star-plans/

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-03-2017 11:39 PM
    Another nice day here in the Northeast...
    05-04-2017 10:08 AM
    So KEYone reviews are starting to drop. Wow.Thankfully MrMobile has his too.

Catching up on all of them now.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-04-2017 11:00 AM
    So KEYone reviews are starting to drop. Wow.Thankfully MrMobile has his too.

Catching up on all of them now.
    Verdict is get a Moto Z Play?!?
    05-04-2017 11:04 AM
    Verdict is get a Moto Z Play?!?
    That's what I'm seeing from his video, but I haven't read or watched any other reviews yet.

His is my first...because I literally stop whatever I'm watching or doing to watch his videos in general haha. Anyway, he has a great point though but I'm sure that keyboard feels nice. I wonder how the Moto Z Play and the KeyOne compare in size.

Off to size compare I go.
    05-04-2017 11:09 AM
    According to size compare, the Z Play is wider and taller and not just by a little. I'm sure that I would notice the difference between the two. The KeyOne is heavier though. If it was me, I would choose the KeyOne, because I love phones that look different, and feel different.

It's too tall for me unfortunately. :(

Visual Phone Size Comparison
    05-04-2017 11:14 AM
    Man, I like that Key One.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-04-2017 11:24 AM
    Man, I like that Key One.
    No joke. It's so up my alley it's not even funny. All battery, all business. It's interesting because it's not a consumer device, so of course you'll have the people go "well, what's the point"? I'd get it because honestly, there are days when I want to type out long messages on the phone and the touch screen keyboard sucks...most times when I type long messages I type in landscape, which cuts down my screen real estate (I'm typing this now in landscape).

My only gripes with it is...the price. I'd love to see this $50-$100 cheaper, I'd be tempted. I probably won't get it, but man...it is nice.
    05-04-2017 11:29 AM
    No joke. It's so up my alley it's not even funny. All battery, all business. It's interesting because it's not a consumer device, so of course you'll have the people go "well, what's the point"? I'd get it because honestly, there are days when I want to type out long messages on the phone and the touch screen keyboard sucks...most times when I type long messages I type in landscape, which cuts down my screen real estate (I'm typing this now in landscape).

My only gripes with it is...the price. I'd love to see this $50-$100 cheaper, I'd be tempted. I probably won't get it, but man...it is nice.
    I believe you on that. I was impressed how long MrMobile was able to write scripts using it and it barely took a hit. Hopefully it wouldn't be like how the Pixel is and still be up there in price when you feel like trying it eventually.
    05-04-2017 11:34 AM
    I believe you on that. I was impressed how long MrMobile was able to write scripts using it and it barely took a hit. Hopefully it wouldn't be like how the Pixel is and still be up there in price when you feel like trying it eventually.
    The closest I'll come to trying it is in a store. There's nothing there that would make me part with my Mi Note 2 for it.

I still really like it though.
    05-04-2017 01:39 PM
    The closest I'll come to trying it is in a store. There's nothing there that would make me part with my Mi Note 2 for it.

I still really like it though.
    Wow, your Mi Note 2 must be awesome, but I totally understand.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-04-2017 01:53 PM
    So the seller wants to pay me some money to keep the iPhone 7 I got so that I don't return it. Does anyone know anyone who wants an unlocked 32gb iPhone 7 with an apple battery case?

I'm just asking, but I'll do the proper listing and such when I get a chance.
    Last edited by libra89; 05-04-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    05-04-2017 01:55 PM
    I don't regret the trial though, I felt like I had to know for myself.
    05-04-2017 02:15 PM
    I don't regret the trial though, I felt like I had to know for myself.
    Make someone else happy via Swappa :-)
    libra89 likes this.
    05-04-2017 03:32 PM
    Make someone else happy via Swappa :-)
    Yep I will do just that when I get a chance to.
    05-04-2017 03:37 PM
    Wow, your Mi Note 2 must be awesome, but I totally understand.
    It's the best fit for me right now, or else I would have sold it and gotten a Key One or G6. If I got a G6 at the same price I got the Mi Note 2 for, then I'd have gotten that instead.

I'm good though. No need to upgrade for me.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-04-2017 03:41 PM
    It's the best fit for me right now, or else I would have sold it and gotten a Key One or G6. If I got a G6 at the same price I got the Mi Note 2 for, then I'd have gotten that instead.

I'm good though. No need to upgrade for me.
    Next week there just might be a Korean G6 available around the same price as the Mi Note 2 😁
    05-04-2017 03:52 PM
    Ha ha! You guys are awesome.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-04-2017 04:06 PM
    Next week there just might be a Korean G6 available around the same price as the Mi Note 2 😁
    And I'm sure whomever gets to buy that eventually (which won't be me) will be pleased with their purchase.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-04-2017 04:28 PM
    And I'm sure whomever gets to buy that eventually (which won't be me) will be pleased with their purchase.
    If only I can clone your willpower...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-04-2017 07:35 PM
    If only I can clone your willpower...
    Easy, I can let you clone my empty bank account. It does help saying no come out so much easier...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-04-2017 07:38 PM
144,761 ... 53365337533853395340 ...