The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    As for features which I missed. I want a strong business device with great battery life. That's probably the most important to me. I use the phone all day for work and am on it a decent amount outside of work as well.

So main feature battery. From there I want something that takes good pictures and while I don't need the apps, I think I'd probably like to stay in android just because.
    05-05-2017 01:56 PM
    As for features which I missed. I want a strong business device with great battery life. That's probably the most important to me. I use the phone all day for work and am on it a decent amount outside of work as well.

So main feature battery. From there I want something that takes good pictures and while I don't need the apps, I think I'd probably like to stay in android just because.
    To me, it sounds like the KEYone would be up your alley. The camera on it isn't bad at all. Check this out:

fatclue_98 likes this.
    05-05-2017 02:08 PM
    Yeah that's why I've been following it for awhile. It's definitely interesting to me. My wife might kill me if I get another BlackBerry (she really dislikes BB) for some reason. Haha

I'm likely leaning that way right now though.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-05-2017 02:27 PM

I would have said the Key One as well.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-05-2017 03:03 PM
    Yeah that's why I've been following it for awhile. It's definitely interesting to me. My wife might kill me if I get another BlackBerry (she really dislikes BB) for some reason. Haha

I'm likely leaning that way right now though.
    Explain to her it's an Alcatel. Couldn't hurt right?
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-05-2017 05:19 PM
    To me, it sounds like the KEYone would be up your alley. The camera on it isn't bad at all. Check this out:

Its been getting pretty decent reviews.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    05-05-2017 05:46 PM
    I might have to actually head into a store and try it out when they come to Canada.
    05-05-2017 06:20 PM
    Picked up the 360 42mm finally today. It is slightly smaller than the Huawei watch...seems like the same size as the LG Watch Style. Should be very interesting over these next few days...
    05-05-2017 06:46 PM
    Picked up the 360 42mm finally today. It is slightly smaller than the Huawei watch...seems like the same size as the LG Watch Style. Should be very interesting over these next few days...
    Ooh, looking forward to your thoughts about it. Yay that you got it!
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-05-2017 08:09 PM
    Ooh, looking forward to your thoughts about it. Yay that you got it!
    As it stands right now...I was resistant to getting this when first launched and with good reason. I loved the size and look of the 2014 360 more...and I still do. That screen seems a bit sharper on that model compared to the 360 42mm (but this seems sharper than the 360 Sport).

This one fits nice on the hand. I picked up a black nylon strap and that feels good so far. Looking to add a few more straps as well...I have a case where I keep the extra Huawei watch straps and so I'll probably turn one half into straps for the 360 as well.

This model has its own charm. I still would prefer the light sensor underneath the display and a sharper version of the 360 Sport's screen in the 2014 model's casing.
    05-05-2017 09:13 PM
    As it stands right now...I was resistant to getting this when first launched and with good reason. I loved the size and look of the 2014 360 more...and I still do. That screen seems a bit sharper on that model compared to the 360 42mm (but this seems sharper than the 360 Sport).

This one fits nice on the hand. I picked up a black nylon strap and that feels good so far. Looking to add a few more straps as well...I have a case where I keep the extra Huawei watch straps and so I'll probably turn one half into straps for the 360 as well.

This model has its own charm. I still would prefer the light sensor underneath the display and a sharper version of the 360 Sport's screen in the 2014 model's casing.
    This watch feels smaller and lighter on the wrist than the Huawei watch. The Huawei watch has that heavy but feels just right touch to it on the wrist. The 360 feels like how the Mi 5 felt - well built but incredibly lightweight. All in all, pretty pleased.
    05-05-2017 09:35 PM
    Sounds pretty nice. What do you expect or want for battery life in a smart watch?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-05-2017 09:53 PM
    This watch feels smaller and lighter on the wrist than the Huawei watch. The Huawei watch has that heavy but feels just right touch to it on the wrist. The 360 feels like how the Mi 5 felt - well built but incredibly lightweight. All in all, pretty pleased.
    Nice! Hopefully it works out well in your day to day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-05-2017 09:53 PM
    Sounds pretty nice. What do you expect or want for battery life in a smart watch?
    Charging it every other day. I do that currently with my Huawei watch and the 360 Sport before it. I expect the same for the 360 42mm.
    05-05-2017 09:55 PM
    Nice! Hopefully it works out well in your day to day.
    I think it'll do just fine. I plan to add a silicone and a khaki leather band next week. I'll wear the nylon outside and swap to the silicone when I get home. The khaki is a change of pace.

I may add some other colors and straps eventually. I liked switching straps with the Huawei watch - I've got a black and blue silicone, black, coffee brown, tan, and red leather and a silver Milanese loop.
    05-05-2017 09:59 PM
    Woot! the Quake Champions Closed Beta is live again all weekend... and I'm off all day today!
    05-06-2017 07:32 AM
    Sorry honey... those "honey-do's" are going to have to wait...
    05-06-2017 07:34 AM
    Woot! the Quake Champions Closed Beta is live again all weekend... and I'm off all day today!
    Ooh enjoy!
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    05-06-2017 09:33 AM

Sunlight visibility has vastly been improved over the Huawei watch (as expected). It is slightly better than the 2014 360, but is still worse than the 360 Sport. If Moto had made the bands removable on the Sport, it'd be ideal for me. Still, this will get lots of use.
    05-06-2017 09:39 AM
    This is going to sound dramatic but I think I have been punished for my phone madness lately in issues that I have with said phones.

Can't sell the iPhone 7 on Swappa because the jerks that sold it to me lied and said that it was factory unlocked when a balance is still owed on it. Fighting with them currently.

This silver Pixel that I wanted so bad has occasional mic issues that require for me to restart the phone so that I can either hear someone or they can hear me while on a call. Same happens with Google Assistant/Now too. The seller was not the original owner so they can't do anything. Probably going to boneyard this.

I'm probably going back to my SE, regardless of connectivity. It has never failed and I gave up one Pixel that was a star for one that is only one 80% of the time. 😒
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    05-06-2017 09:42 AM
    Sunlight visibility has vastly been improved over the Huawei watch (as expected). It is slightly better than the 2014 360, but is still worse than the 360 Sport. If Moto had made the bands removable on the Sport, it'd be ideal for me. Still, this will get lots of use.
    Sounds like it's a decent trade-off for now. Sunlight visibility is very important but interesting that it is still worse.

I guess you will see how much this bugs you in the day to day though.
    Last edited by libra89; 05-06-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    05-06-2017 09:46 AM
    This is going to sound dramatic but I think I have been punished for my phone madness lately in issues that I have with said phones.

Can't sell the iPhone 7 on Swappa because the jerks that sold it to me lied and said that it was factory unlocked when a balance is still owed on it. Fighting with them currently.

This silver Pixel that I wanted so bad has occasional mic issues that require for me to restart the phone so that I can either hear someone or they can hear me while on a call. Same happens with Google Assistant/Now too. The seller was not the original owner so they can't do anything. Probably going to boneyard this.

I'm probably going back to my SE, regardless of connectivity. It has never failed and I gave up one Pixel that was a star for one that is only one 80% of the time. 😒
    Sorry to hear you're having those issues. Hopefully, everything gets sorted out soon.
    05-06-2017 10:00 AM
    Sounds like it's a decent trade-off for now. Sunlight visibility is very important but interesting that it is still worse.

I guess you will see how much this bugs you in the day to day though.
    The Sport uses a special display that sacrifices a bit of screen sharpness for improved sunlight visibility. Kinda like having a monochrome/e-ink look in direct sunlight. I didn't have look at the Sport directly to see the time either. The trade off was at night where the slightly less sharp display looked more cool. Still serviceable though.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-06-2017 10:04 AM

Bummer.
    Hope you are able to recover at least 80% of your money.
    05-06-2017 10:14 AM
    Sorry to hear you're having those issues. Hopefully, everything gets sorted out soon.
    Thank you, me too. I'll see what I can get for this Pixel. I don't expect much but something will do. Lol
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    05-06-2017 10:50 AM
142,758 ... 53385339534053415342 ...