The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I allways use two smartphones. I was use two phones, one with personal number, one with work number. I used to.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-08-2017 11:25 AM
    I allways use two smartphones. I was use two phones, one with personal number, one with work number. I used to.
    Oh? Why did you stop?
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    05-08-2017 11:26 AM
    I've seen people with a 4" and 5.5" iPhone for example. I've seen some jobs offer the 4" iPhone as work devices. It does take practice though to carry around two phones.
    I believe that it does.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    05-08-2017 11:28 AM
    Nah, not likely lol. I feel somewhat invisible in the day to day. Besides, I put my phones in my front pocket, not the back xd
    They're more likely to see stuff where you keep them...as a guy, I would know...
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    05-08-2017 11:43 AM
    05-08-2017 11:56 AM
    Watching an Android Central video on the cracked S8+. I see them talking about not using tempered glass screen protectors because of the curved of the screen. Meanwhile I'm typing on a Mi Note 2 that has a curved screen and I'm using an edge to edge fully covered tempered glass screen protector..
    05-08-2017 12:08 PM

Right now, I'm sitting outside of Building 26 at the Microsoft campus. I'm about to go in search of someone using a Windows Phone. 😁😁

Update:. No WPs, yet. I did just spot a Surface Book, however.
    Last edited by Scienceguy Labs; 05-08-2017 at 12:53 PM.
    05-08-2017 12:42 PM
    Actually found a few WPs floating around here. Kinda cool. The person taking us on our tour works in the Windows Devices Group. 😁 I asked him about a Surface Phone. No comment. Ha ha
    05-08-2017 02:18 PM
    05-08-2017 02:20 PM
    Actually found a few WPs floating around here. Kinda cool. The person taking us on our tour works in the Windows Devices Group. I asked him about a Surface Phone. No comment. Ha ha
    Lol!
    That's cool that you have seen some though.
    05-08-2017 02:27 PM
    Watching an Android Central video on the cracked S8+. I see them talking about not using tempered glass screen protectors because of the curved of the screen. Meanwhile I'm typing on a Mi Note 2 that has a curved screen and I'm using an edge to edge fully covered tempered glass screen protector..
    Yeah I feel bad for the guy. That crack is so bad. You chose well since you were able to get one that does the job.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-08-2017 02:28 PM
    I carry two phones a lot of times but I should clarify on that - it's usually throughout the work day that I have two phones because I'll usually have a suit pocket or jacket or something to carry the phones in as opposed to my pants. When I go out on personal time I'll usually just carry whichever phone I choose that night as I don't need both. Generally when I'm out and about I'm not on my device a lot so I don't need a phone with apps or anything so it doesn't matter which one I have.
    05-08-2017 02:59 PM
    Actually found a few WPs floating around here. Kinda cool. The person taking us on our tour works in the Windows Devices Group. I asked him about a Surface Phone. No comment. Ha ha
    That's pretty funny. I've often wondered what it's like for people that work in these departments etc to be stuck with one type of device. I wonder if they really enjoy the OS or devices or if it's "just a job" or how that works for them.
    05-08-2017 03:02 PM
    That awkward moment when someone cross posts a promo for a watch that doesn't even have an app on this platform. Kind of surprised actually since they usually do a better job deciding not to post here.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-08-2017 03:43 PM
    Here's a panoramic pic I took with my Panono camera at the visitor center.
    https://www.panono.com/p/vyPL0dseggQi
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-08-2017 04:05 PM
    That's pretty funny. I've often wondered what it's like for people that work in these departments etc to be stuck with one type of device. I wonder if they really enjoy the OS or devices or if it's "just a job" or how that works for them.
    The three people that I met using WPs, including our guide, all said the same thing: I love the user interface. It's the lack of apps that hurts.
    05-08-2017 04:07 PM
    The three people that I met using WPs, including our guide, all said the same thing: I love the user interface. It's the lack of apps that hurts.
    That summarizes it really well. Sadly really...but history is littered with great ideas that we're poorly executed or flat out rejected for different reasons by their target demographic.
    05-08-2017 06:20 PM
    It is the most beautiful to me still.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-08-2017 06:31 PM
    It is the most beautiful to me still.
    Agreed. There are a lot of physically attractive people who are average people in other areas though...which is similar to where WP is in relation to apps.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-08-2017 07:37 PM
    Agreed. There are a lot of physically attractive people who are average people in other areas though...which is similar to where WP is in relation to apps.
    Ooh that is spot on! I never thought of it that way.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-08-2017 07:42 PM
    That awkward moment when someone cross posts a promo for a watch that doesn't even have an app on this platform. Kind of surprised actually since they usually do a better job deciding not to post here.
    I stand corrected. Well the more you know, right?

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-08-2017 07:57 PM
    That summarizes it really well. Sadly really...but history is littered with great ideas that we're poorly executed or flat out rejected for different reasons by their target demographic.
    webOS anyone? I never get tired of saying this.
    05-08-2017 08:00 PM
    I can't win, but I still really want to try to win or at least come close to it.

Day one with the SE was okay, but downloading anything and everything at work is the struggle. I'm wondering how I did this the first time around. I know, I sound like a diva but it is hard going back to slower and having to take pictures of stuff with my phone so that I can download it later with better WiFi.

I don't know what to do with myself. Almost debating the idea of two phones just to get through the work day.
    05-08-2017 08:12 PM
    I can't win, but I still really want to try to win or at least come close to it.

Day one with the SE was okay, but downloading anything and everything at work is the struggle. I'm wondering how I did this the first time around. I know, I sound like a diva but it is hard going back to slower and having to take pictures of stuff with my phone so that I can download it later with better WiFi.

I don't know what to do with myself. Almost debating the idea of two phones just to get through the work day.
    Join the dark side. Do it.
    05-08-2017 08:19 PM
    Join the dark side. Do it.
    Haha, we'll see. I'm going to try my Lumia 650 tomorrow (not as a phone but on WiFi) and see how that goes maybe. Work is the only place where this is SO annoying, but hey, I'm there for 45 hours a week so in my mind, maybe it's justified.

Debating it all though.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-08-2017 08:24 PM
142,787 ... 53415342534353445345 ...