Well, a few updates...

It is over. I'm projected to complete my degree on the Dean's list with a 3.8 GPA. I think that's OK, given the communting and working full time I did for 75% of the program.
    Great job young man!!
    05-09-2017 07:30 AM
    Well, a few updates...

It is over. I'm projected to complete my degree on the Dean's list with a 3.8 GPA. I think that's OK, given the communting and working full time I did for 75% of the program.
    Congrats!
    05-09-2017 08:15 AM
    Congrats, MSFTisMIA
    05-09-2017 08:57 AM
    Hey way to go! That's awesome.
    05-09-2017 09:57 AM
    Thanks for all the well wishes. It's crazy to edit the resume and to put some new letters behind the name...
    05-09-2017 10:10 AM
    I noticed that reading mode can be a bit wonky on the T100.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-09-2017 10:10 AM
    Well, a few updates...

Congratulations!🎓
    libra89, fatclue_98 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-09-2017 10:30 AM
    Thanks for all the well wishes. It's crazy to edit the resume and to put some new letters behind the name...
    What a great problem to have.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-09-2017 10:47 AM
    That must be so cool though!
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-09-2017 11:12 AM
    Changed my mind on the 2 phone thing, I can't be bothered. The 650 was barely better than the SE. Weirdly enough, the SE has its moments when it's fine on the data front, aside from downloads still being slow. I think I might explore a new SIM sometime this week to see if that does anything.

I miss Android but alternatives to the SE either have a major downfall or are risky. Pixels go in and out of stock so fast (mainly the silver ones that are 32GB, regular size Pixel), even though I would love to have one again, and secondhand is risky with the ones that have mic and/or bluetooth issues. I might try to amuse myself and add myself to the mailing list.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-09-2017 11:25 AM
    Changed my mind on the 2 phone thing, I can't be bothered. The 650 was barely better than the SE. Weirdly enough, the SE has its moments when it's fine on the data front, aside from downloads still being slow. I think I might explore a new SIM sometime this week to see if that does anything.

I miss Android but alternatives to the SE either have a major downfall or are risky. Pixels go in and out of stock so fast (mainly the silver ones that are 32GB, regular size Pixel), even though I would love to have one again, and secondhand is risky with the ones that have mic and/or bluetooth issues. I might try to amuse myself and add myself to the mailing list.
    Well shoot hey? It just shows how unique every person is for what they require for a mobile device. I hope you can find that perfect fit.
    05-09-2017 04:24 PM
    I joined an engineering organisation earlier this year and I can put letters after my name now but I don't because I find it weird... LOL!

My wife has a tonne of letters after hers. She's very happy to have them. Well she earned every one of them. :)

Enjoy yours, you've earned them.
    05-09-2017 04:31 PM
    Well I cleared the first hurdle at Alphabet. The hiring manager wants to interview me via phone next week.
    05-09-2017 05:19 PM
    Well I cleared the first hurdle at Alphabet. The hiring manager wants to interview me via phone next week.
    Congrats and good luck!
    05-09-2017 05:42 PM
    Awesome! Good luck. 😊
    libra89, worldspy99 and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-09-2017 10:01 PM
    Interesting and congrats!
    05-10-2017 02:24 AM
    Good luck, 99.
    05-10-2017 05:30 AM
    Best Small Android Phone | Android Central

Throwing salt on my wounds. (Half joking, half serious)

At the same time, it's okay. I have really put a lot of energy and time (never mind money) into all of this. I would like to move on to something else.
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-10-2017 08:39 AM
    Best Small Android Phone | Android Central

Throwing salt on my wounds. (Half joking, half serious)

At the same time, it's okay. I have really put a lot of energy and time (never mind money) into all of this. I would like to move on to something else.
    I would say the P10 is probably the most compact and ergonomic followed by the Pixel and S7. I don't have experience with the Moto G5, the G4 was a really nice compact device. I stay away from Sony products.
    05-10-2017 10:55 AM
    I would say the P10 is probably the most compact and ergonomic followed by the Pixel and S7. I don't have experience with the Moto G5, the G4 was a really nice compact device. I stay away from Sony products.
    Agreed. Sony hasn't made a decent product since the Z2/Z3.
    05-10-2017 10:57 AM
    I believe that about the P10. I agree about the Pixel though. I considered the Moto G5 (not the Plus) but unfortunately, too many compromises there to make sense.
    05-10-2017 11:07 AM
    Agreed. Sony hasn't made a decent product since the Z2/Z3.
    I like that Sony makes small phones still. It seems like a lot of Android manufacturers stopped caring but it seems like there's always a massive downfall when it comes to their phones.
    05-10-2017 11:09 AM
    I like that Sony makes small phones still. It seems like a lot of Android manufacturers stopped caring but it seems like there's always a massive downfall when it comes to their phones.
    Their best sellers were the Z compact line. And they ripped away the high end features from it and effectively killed it. So yeah, they haven't had anything noteworthy since the Z3 line, outside of the Z4 tablet and the XA Ultra for the big phone mid range crowd.
    05-10-2017 11:16 AM
    Their best sellers were the Z compact line. And they ripped away the high end features from it and effectively killed it. So yeah, they haven't had anything noteworthy since the Z3 line, outside of the Z4 tablet and the XA Ultra for the big phone mid range crowd.
    It sucks that they decided to do that.
    05-10-2017 11:37 AM
    It sucks that they decided to do that.
    Sony is in the business of selling pseudo concept smartphones as pseudo design showcases every 6 months instead of selling actual phones that makes sense for people to use.
    05-10-2017 11:42 AM
143,595 ... 53435344534553465347 ...