The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Phone interview with Alphabet company is set for next Wednesday. Apparently the recruiter sent my application in because I got an acknowledgement from Google saying, thank you for applying. Their systems are not fully integrated yet. You apply to an Alphabet company but the email comes from Google, lol!
    05-10-2017 05:13 PM
    Very cool. Good luck!
    05-10-2017 06:10 PM
    Phone interview with Alphabet company is set for next Wednesday. Apparently the recruiter sent my application in because I got an acknowledgement from Google saying, thank you for applying. Their systems are not fully integrated yet. You apply to an Alphabet company but the email comes from Google, lol!
    Good luck!
    worldspy99 and libra89 like this.
    05-10-2017 06:12 PM
    Sweet! Good luck once again!
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-10-2017 07:54 PM
    Good luck, 99.
    05-10-2017 07:56 PM
    The more i see of the key one, the more it impresses. I won't buy one because I'm set with the Mi note 2, but man, as a communicator, I'd use it for sure.
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 05-11-2017 at 07:27 AM.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-10-2017 11:32 PM
    As much as I enjoy watching phone reviews, it is a subjective bit of things that sometimes annoys me. Unfortunately, we live in world where intelligent differences in opinions don't exist anymore and people get roasted for simply being different.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-11-2017 07:29 AM
    As much as I enjoy watching phone reviews, it is a subjective bit of things that sometimes annoys me. Unfortunately, we live in world where intelligent differences in opinions don't exist anymore and people get roasted for simply being different.
    I'm curious what you mean by being different.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2017 07:39 AM
    I think it's time for me to do a massive clean out soon. I don't want to move with all of these things that I really don't need or even wear.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2017 09:05 AM
    I'm curious what you mean by being different.
    There are people who are, for example, reviewing the Key One out of "context". I don't mind that, but if you're going to do so, you've got to make better arguments than I've seen made.

I like differences in opinions, but I just feel we have lost our way when people can present differences in respectable ways. Especially online, click bait rules.
    05-11-2017 09:23 AM
    There are people who are, for example, reviewing the Key One out of "context". I don't mind that, but if you're going to do so, you've got to make better arguments than I've seen made.

I like differences in opinions, but I just feel we have lost our way when people can present differences in respectable ways. Especially online, click bait rules.
    Ohh, I get what you're saying. I think you have a great point here.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2017 09:44 AM
    On second thought, I'm going to explore the option of getting the Pixel fixed via uBreakiFix. I'll have to do a day when I leave work early to go down and get it fixed or mail it in. I think I would rather do the latter since it isn't close.

If it's all good, I will be keeping the Pixel. Hopefully it isn't really expensive to fix.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-11-2017 10:29 AM
    On second thought, I'm going to explore the option of getting the Pixel fixed via uBreakiFix. I'll have to do a day when I leave work early to go down and get it fixed or mail it in. I think I would rather do the latter since it isn't close.

If it's all good, I will be keeping the Pixel. Hopefully it isn't really expensive to fix.
    Good call.
    05-11-2017 11:00 AM
    Good call.
    Thank you! On the phone, they said that they can fix it.

Now getting someone to go with me will be a pain in the butt. Maybe some bribery will work lol.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2017 11:02 AM

Now getting someone to go with me will be a pain in the butt. Maybe some bribery will work lol.
    I hope that "good call" was made on the SE and not Pixel otherwise the repair shop guy might not be able to hear you properly 😂😂😂
    05-11-2017 11:09 AM
    I hope that "good call" was made on the SE and not Pixel otherwise the repair shop guy might not be able to hear you properly
    LOL, you're funny. Yes it was made with the SE.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-11-2017 11:10 AM
    Well Wednesday is turning out to be a busy day. Have two phone interviews scheduled for that day. One for a local company and one for Alphabet.
    05-11-2017 12:57 PM
    Next Friday I am going to be in NYC.
    Landing at La Guardia Thursday night, first time and the old airport in NYC.
    05-11-2017 12:58 PM
    Well Wednesday is turning out to be a busy day. Have two phone interviews scheduled for that day. One for a local company and one for Alphabet.
    Congrats and good luck on the other interview as well!
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    05-11-2017 01:01 PM
    Next Friday I am going to be in NYC.
    Landing at La Guardia Thursday night, first time and the old airport in NYC.
    Nicee! You have a busy week ahead.
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    05-11-2017 01:01 PM

"Shake, shake, shake, señora...shake the body right".
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2017 01:04 PM
    "Shake, shake, shake, señora...shake the body right".
    Lol...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2017 01:25 PM
    Lol...
    Just saying...no one likes doing anything for free. We live in a token economy here in 'Murica.
    05-11-2017 04:46 PM
    So while I'm procrastinating slightly, a few odds and ends thoughts:

1) I like the SBH-70. Battery life is too short, sound is OK (the iPhone earbuds silicone eartips slightly improved comfort), and they are really lightweight and no issues to wear. I sort of wish they were in-car.

2) I do miss my wired headphones though...but it is what it is. I did a call recently and use my wired headphones and the muting issue showed up. So I know when calls come in I have to use workarounds with that.

3) Otherwise, no complaints with the Mi Note 2. Battery life is good and as long as I pay attention to the set up in low light, pictures are solid enough for me.

4) The 360 42mm is a very good daily driver. I hope to God that 2.0 doesn't screw up the watch. I haven't turned in my Huawei watch to update it yet and I'm in no rush to do so.
    05-11-2017 04:58 PM
    God, I miss the WP virtual keyboard. Just typed a few emails on the XL effortlessly with very few mistakes...
    05-11-2017 09:05 PM
142,797 ... 53445345534653475348 ...