Huh? I haven't even used it yet unless you're implying something.

I have all the protection I need for it as well.
    It was a bit of sarcasm on MSFTisMIA post. He had a typo, vacation instead of review and he referred your initial time as "breaking in".

Nothing serious.
    05-23-2017 03:32 PM
    It was a bit of sarcasm on MSFTisMIA post. He had a typo, vacation instead of review and he referred your initial time as "breaking in".

Nothing serious.
    Too subtle...
    05-23-2017 04:21 PM
    Right now the next vacation is Santorini in August. Not sure when I'm doing any other traveling.

It's a long weekend this weekend so we might go somewhere locally as I can't go anywhere in the EU at the moment.
    What I meant to say was to do a mini-review of the XZ once your break it in. A mini-vacation could also do you good, so I hope your residence gets sorted out soon so you can travel again freely.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-23-2017 04:34 PM
    He will need a mini vacation to get over the loss of his broken XZ.
    This is one of those Google inside jokes only 99 knows about...
    libra89 likes this.
    05-23-2017 04:35 PM
    This is one of those Google inside jokes only 99 knows about...
    You Sir need a Deep Mind to get these inside jokes.
    libra89 and sahib lopez like this.
    05-23-2017 05:04 PM
    You Sir need a Deep Mind to get these inside jokes.
    That's out of my league these days...so I'll leave you to that.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2017 05:48 PM
    This has been one tiring and chaotic month. Looking forward to things settling down soon.
    libra89, fatclue_98 and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-23-2017 08:47 PM
    Few months later with the Mi Note 2...a lot of my initial thoughts still stand. Pretty satisfied with the choice. It charges insanely fast, so that helps. Otherwise, it has held up nicely and I've adjusted back to a larger screen size just fine. Pretty happy and wouldn't actively change it for anything on the market.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-23-2017 09:02 PM
    Now, if I was buying a phone, the Mi Note 2 may not be my first choice. I'd be picking between the Key One and the G6. If I was going the no frills route and was keeping a secondary​ device like the 950 XL for camera duties, I'd buy a Key One. But, if I wanted to be sure to walk around with a different camera, I'd use the G6.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    05-23-2017 09:10 PM
    This has been one tiring and chaotic month. Looking forward to things settling down soon.
    I hope that comes soon for you.
    fatclue_98 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-23-2017 09:14 PM
    Few months later with the Mi Note 2...a lot of my initial thoughts still stand. Pretty satisfied with the choice. It charges insanely fast, so that helps. Otherwise, it has held up nicely and I've adjusted back to a larger screen size just fine. Pretty happy and wouldn't actively change it for anything on the market.
    Wow that it's been a few months already! I'm glad to hear that you are still very content with it.
    05-23-2017 09:21 PM
    I hope that comes soon for you.
    I hope so too.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-23-2017 09:54 PM
    Wow that it's been a few months already! I'm glad to hear that you are still very content with it.
    I think I got it at the end of March so it's been about 2 months now...
    libra89 likes this.
    05-23-2017 09:55 PM
    I think I got it at the end of March so it's been about 2 months now...
    Yeah that's pretty solid though. How time goes feels shocking sometimes.
    05-23-2017 10:26 PM
    Yeah that's pretty solid though. How time goes feels shocking sometimes.
    Time does fly indeed.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-23-2017 10:34 PM
    How often do people use this phone today?
    05-24-2017 05:27 AM
    Talking to my brother about the hollow sim thing on the Pixel, he says that the fault is probably on uBreakiFix. I'm going to call them about it but I don't know when I'll be able to go there. This weekend will be too chaotic, and next weekend, I have plans, one which can't be moved and another that can be but I have been moving it around long enough.

Being able to ride the train there is convenient but the time planning is a little annoying.
    05-24-2017 07:45 AM
    On a positive note, my bridesmaid dress is coming today! I'm looking forward to that even though I really need to get my shoes.
    05-24-2017 07:53 AM
    Talking to my brother about the hollow sim thing on the Pixel, he says that the fault is probably on uBreakiFix. I'm going to call them about it but I don't know when I'll be able to go there. This weekend will be too chaotic, and next weekend, I have plans, one which can't be moved and another that can be but I have been moving it around long enough.

Being able to ride the train there is convenient but the time planning is a little annoying.
    Good luck! Hopefully you have better luck with them than I did when I had my Z3 repaired.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-24-2017 07:54 AM
    So here's my Sony Xperia XZ.

I'm still in the process of setting everything up. Takes forever!

So things I like so far:

1 - Very nice screen! I don't care what anyone says, Sony makes a wonderful screen and HD is plenty for me.
    2 - It's lighter and slimmer than my Z3
    3 - I like the design. I believe I've state that already
    4 - Though I haven't taken any picture yet, I'm liking the fact I can put Superior Auto on 23mp if I want. The manual controls are very nice as well.

I'm looking forward to taking some pictures, hopefully this weekend.

img_20170524_134929.jpg
    05-24-2017 07:57 AM
    Good luck! Hopefully you have better luck with them than I did when I had my Z3 repaired.
    Thank you, I'll need it. I was impressed with their turnaround time but what good is a phone if you can't do phone functions (call, text)?
    fatclue_98 and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-24-2017 08:31 AM
    Thank you, I'll need it. I was impressed with their turnaround time but what good is a phone if you can't do phone functions (call, text)?
    Forgive my ignorance but what is a hollow SIM?
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-24-2017 08:35 AM
    So here's my Sony Xperia XZ.

I'm still in the process of setting everything up. Takes forever!

So things I like so far:

1 - Very nice screen! I don't care what anyone says, Sony makes a wonderful screen and HD is plenty for me.
    2 - It's lighter and slimmer than my Z3
    3 - I like the design. I believe I've state that already
    4 - Though I haven't taken any picture yet, I'm liking the fact I can put Superior Auto on 23mp if I want. The manual controls are very nice as well.

I'm looking forward to taking some pictures, hopefully this weekend.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170524_134929.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	135867
    Ooh very nice! Yeah setup time sucks so much. I hope that you'll enjoy it. Whoa that blue is beautiful!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-24-2017 08:35 AM
    Forgive my ignorance but what is a hollow SIM?
    It's alright. Basically, it's a glitch that has the SIM symbol hollowed out so you have a triangle that is empty with a white border. That basically means that the phone knows a SIM in the phone (different from the No SIM symbol) but you can only make emergency calls.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...-new-post.html
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-24-2017 08:41 AM
    Ah, The Pixel...you get a good one that works​, it's a champ. You get one with issues and it's a money pit.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-24-2017 08:44 AM
144,450 ... 53535354535553565357 ...