This could be applied to so many things, some suggestion might cause you to blush too...
    Fair point. In this case, it was just food lol.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-27-2017 11:35 PM
    Yeah. I got the Sony Xperia XZ.

I'm still sorting out the camera. I need some inspiration though. Unfortunately the weather here has decided to go downhill and I'm busy at home.

I'm not really liking this case I have. It's almost like my finger slides into the camera lens. Then it's difficult to clean the lens. Sigh.

I'm glad I'm not flying anywhere this weekend. It's been hell for that!
    Nice, I got Huawei P10 on the test but it is about a week left until exam period so I don't have time for anything.
    05-28-2017 01:30 AM
    Fair point. In this case, it was just food lol.
    That's what she really said? Interesting...
    05-28-2017 08:03 AM
    Nice, I got Huawei P10 on the test but it is about a week left until exam period so I don't have time for anything.
    Mini-review! Good luck with your exams.
    05-28-2017 08:03 AM
    One of the problems with being platform agnostic is getting s universal setup across platforms for what you want.

There is still something inherently useful with a universal setup. Apple fans know this well where stuff follows them more easily no matter what device they use. Same in many ways with Google and MSFT.

I think music is where this is most evident. Because of my own platform agnostic ways, I'm not going to have one universal setup for my music. Most likely it will be split between MSFT and Google for accessing offline music and Amazon for purchased music. The easiest thing would be to run everything through Groove music, but because I use Amazon for other purchases, makes sense to just get the music there too.

Hard to integrate 2 OSes and Amazon services into one neat setup. Which is why the HTC 11 is interesting as it'll have Alexa support as well.
    05-28-2017 10:16 AM
    One of the problems with being platform agnostic is getting s universal setup across platforms for what you want.

There is still something inherently useful with a universal setup. Apple fans know this well where stuff follows them more easily no matter what device they use. Same in many ways with Google and MSFT.

I think music is where this is most evident. Because of my own platform agnostic ways, I'm not going to have one universal setup for my music. Most likely it will be split between MSFT and Google for accessing offline music and Amazon for purchased music. The easiest thing would be to run everything through Groove music, but because I use Amazon for other purchases, makes sense to just get the music there too.

Hard to integrate 2 OSes and Amazon services into one neat setup. Which is why the HTC 11 is interesting as it'll have Alexa support as well.
    I still use the old school set up of preferring to transfer music and keeping it on me locally because I'm never really in places with good WiFi access. But at home, I want the freedom to either stream and or play local music.

On the one hand it can be cheaper to stream music if you just want to keep up with trends or don't care to own music. As for me, I'd rather own stuff and don't like the idea of being forced to get a streaming service (Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime, Groove).
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-28-2017 10:39 AM
    I still use the old school set up of preferring to transfer music and keeping it on me locally because I'm never really in places with good WiFi access. But at home, I want the freedom to either stream and or play local music.

On the one hand it can be cheaper to stream music if you just want to keep up with trends or don't care to own music. As for me, I'd rather own stuff and don't like the idea of being forced to get a streaming service (Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime, Groove).
    I'm into local storage too. I have a large collection of 80s club music that took me years to find and aren't available via streaming services.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-28-2017 10:51 AM
    I'm into local storage too. I have a large collection of 80s club music that took me years to find and aren't available via streaming services.
    Agreed. The problem for me for is that some of these services that allow you upload your content charge you up the wahoo for additional storage space.
    05-28-2017 11:05 AM
    Anybody catch the Indy 500? My boy Helio came up just short but it was an awesome race nonetheless.
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-28-2017 03:55 PM
    I setup this 950 again a few days ago and I still can't be bothered to set up the screen the way I like it. I forgot how nice this camera is though. Ooh.

Today will be the day...but it seems more fun to get lost in this book though. Maybe I'll do it when I feel like I should take a screen break or that I need to charge my SE
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-28-2017 04:21 PM
    I setup this 950 again a few days ago and I still can't be bothered to set up the screen the way I like it. I forgot how nice this camera is though. Ooh.

Today will be the day...but it seems more fun to get lost in this book though. Maybe I'll do it when I feel like I should take a screen break or that I need to charge my SE
    I thought you did a back up of your screen? Setting up a phone is a pain, no matter the OS...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-28-2017 04:28 PM
    I thought you did a back up of your screen? Setting up a phone is a pain, no matter the OS...
    Nope, I don't back up anything (in my experience, something buggy always comes from a backup so I always start fresh). I usually try to do the layout/theme that goes best with the phone size and color of the phone.

I agree on that generally, but iOS makes it a little less of one.
    05-28-2017 04:50 PM
    Nope, I don't back up anything (in my experience, something buggy always comes from a backup so I always start fresh). I usually try to do the layout/theme that goes best with the phone size and color of the phone.

I agree on that generally, but iOS makes it a little less of one.
    Ok. I always do a back up and will decide to go fresh if I feel like it. It's one of the things I wish Google properly addresses in Android...
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-28-2017 05:02 PM
    Ok. I always do a back up and will decide to go fresh if I feel like it. It's one of the things I wish Google properly addresses in Android...
    Does it usually work out okay for you? I have done that when 8.1 was the current Windows phone OS and it was fine, but it's been weird for me on Windows 10 Mobile.
    05-28-2017 05:28 PM
    Almost at a new WPC milestone
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-28-2017 05:40 PM
    Let's go slackers! :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-28-2017 05:41 PM
    Anybody catch the Indy 500? My boy Helio came up just short but it was an awesome race nonetheless.
    On my Twitter TL someone is complaining that it's sad to see a Japanese driver win the Indy 500 on Memorial Day weekend.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-28-2017 05:54 PM
    The sunlight readability in the G6 is really nice. I finally found a nice case for the G6 that makes it as nice to handle as the Pixel or even the 950.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-28-2017 05:55 PM
    The sunlight readability in the G6 is really nice. I finally found a nice case for the G6 that makes it as nice to handle as the Pixel or even the 950.
    Nice! I was going to ask how it's going with the G6 but you basically answered that already.

Do you find yourself using the wide angle lens, much, if at all?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-28-2017 06:00 PM
    Nice! I was going to ask how it's going with the G6 but you basically answered that already.

Do you find yourself using the wide angle lens, much, if at all?
    A little bit. Here are a few pictures.
    05-28-2017 06:13 PM
    On my Twitter TL someone is complaining that it's sad to see a Japanese driver win the Indy 500 on Memorial Day weekend.
    I can't express what I feel about that person because I'll surely get banned for life. But I'm sure that person also hates that Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruth's all-time homerun record or that Barry Bonds broke Mark McGwire's season record. Either way, Takuma Sato ran a clean line and if he didn't win it, the Brazilian (Helio Castroneves) was right behind. Tell your Twitter follower I say he's a racist POS.
    05-28-2017 06:53 PM
    Unfortunately, the internet has made lily livered varmints into "Army rangers". Keyboard warriors are a real pain...
    05-28-2017 07:24 PM
    Dinner was solid today. It actually felt good to get back to cooking something decent... haven't been able to that much lately...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-28-2017 07:26 PM
    Will he be happy had Alonso won it instead?
    05-28-2017 07:28 PM
    I haven't touched my bikes for almost three weeks now since i became active moving stuff to the new place.
    05-28-2017 07:30 PM
144,422 ... 53585359536053615362 ...