Will he be happy had Alonso won it instead?
    I thought he had it in the bag. He was passing high, passing low, hitting his apexes. When Hunter-Reay and Kimball blew their engines I knew it was a matter of time before Alonso's Honda would grenade. Not bad for a "rookie", let's see if Lewis Hamilton jumps in.
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    05-28-2017 08:42 PM
    I haven't touched my bikes for almost three weeks now since i became active moving stuff to the new place.
    Congrats on the new place! How do you like it so far?

Sent from mTalk
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-28-2017 08:54 PM
    Congrats on the new place! How do you like it so far?

Sent from mTalk
    It's 30 km away from work, previously just 3 km away. So it's quite an adjustment in time management. But being away from the city seems to have its advantages.
    05-28-2017 08:57 PM
    It's 30 km away from work, previously just 3 km away. So it's quite an adjustment in time management. But being away from the city seems to have its advantages.
    Congrats on the new digs.
    05-28-2017 09:56 PM
    I haven't touched my bikes for almost three weeks now since i became active moving stuff to the new place.
    Congratulations!😊 Good luck with moving.
    05-28-2017 11:09 PM
    Congratulations! Good luck with moving.
    I'm leaving the old stuff in fact, except my audio equipment and my vinyls!
    05-28-2017 11:41 PM
    So some real quick pictures around where I work. Nothing done to them. Real quick snaps.

The first one is what's left of a skin zeppelin hanger. The other is just the road I travel into work everyday.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3de072617d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3f1fccc3df.jpg
    Great photo.
    05-29-2017 03:27 AM
    Hi guys, I'm now into two weeks before the wedding and three weeks before i move into my new place. Hectic isn't the word!
    05-29-2017 04:57 AM
    Hi guys, I'm now into two weeks before the wedding and three weeks before i move into my new place. Hectic isn't the word!
    Exciting ;)
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2017 06:38 AM
    Some great BBC podcasts lately - more or less on the top countries for taking in refugees - spoiler no are in the west and one on passports being a modern oddity...

BBC Radio 4 - More or Less: Behind the Stats, WS More or Less: Uganda’s refugees

BBC World Service - 50 Things That Made the Modern Economy, Passports
    05-29-2017 06:49 AM
    You know, it's really impressive how far tech has come these days in the mobile space.

There are times when I just want to "escape" and use the XL as my daily driver. There is still this clean look to it that I really appreciate. As much as it has evolved, I wished MSFT had done more to get behind it.

I do miss Windows 8.
    05-29-2017 09:28 AM
    Wow good luck with all of that!

Speaking of hectic, how is the new position so far?
    Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
    05-29-2017 03:03 PM
    You know, it's really impressive how far tech has come these days in the mobile space.

There are times when I just want to "escape" and use the XL as my daily driver. There is still this clean look to it that I really appreciate. As much as it has evolved, I wished MSFT had done more to get behind it.

I do miss Windows 8.
    I can get that a lot and relate. Still very much into the looks and design. I flirt with the idea of trying my 950 out as a phone again after playing with it. Actually doing it though, I fear regret after the first 24 hours. Lol
    05-29-2017 03:08 PM
    I can get that a lot and relate. Still very much into the looks and design. I flirt with the idea of trying my 950 out as a phone again after playing with it. Actually doing it though, I fear regret after the first 24 hours. Lol
    If I'm using my XL for pictures, music, calls, browsing and the maps...I'm good. Anything past that, it's not as user friendly for me...
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2017 03:36 PM
    If I'm using my XL for pictures, music, calls, browsing and the maps...I'm good. Anything past that, it's not as user friendly for me...
    Yeah that makes sense. I'm guessing the browsing you mean is short. I hate that Edge is such a drain for long periods of time.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2017 03:57 PM
    Yeah that makes sense. I'm guessing the browsing you mean is short. I hate that Edge is such a drain for long periods of time.
    They have needed to update and optimize Edge since Windows 95...
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2017 04:01 PM
    Exciting times.

Congrats and I hope your wedding day weather is better than this long weekend we just had!
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
    05-29-2017 04:23 PM
    They have needed to update and optimize Edge since Windows 95...
    Haha fair point! For me, it feels really bad on W10M because for the apps I'm missing, I have to use the browser. Using the browser for a while makes your battery drain. Battery drain means that my phone will die faster than it normally does, which is annoying and the circle never ends.

I can't use any phone as a phone if I can't read my books on said phone.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2017 04:33 PM
    Haha fair point! For me, it feels really bad on W10M because for the apps I'm missing, I have to use the browser. Using the browser for a while makes your battery drain. Battery drain means that my phone will die faster than it normally does, which is annoying and the circle never ends.

I can't use any phone as a phone if I can't read my books on said phone.
    The Kindle app isn't bad, but if you don't use Amazon or Adobe reader, it's a pain.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2017 05:12 PM
    The Kindle app isn't bad, but if you don't use Amazon or Adobe reader, it's a pain.
    The Kindle app is no longer supported or even authorized for W10M/WP8 anymore. Once you sign out (or have to hard reset), you're SOL so to me that doesn't count.

For me, it is a pain. I use OverDrive (and that app is slow, and buggy on here and has some quirks like hitting the back button (on your phone that is) in a book takes you back in a book sometimes...do I need to say more?) The site works excellent on Edge, along with reading books in Edge too is also nice BUT the battery drain is real and you don't get that by using the app.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2017 05:29 PM
    The Kindle app is no longer supported or even authorized for W10M/WP8 anymore. Once you sign out (or have to hard reset), you're SOL so to me that doesn't count.

For me, it is a pain. I use OverDrive (and that app is slow, and buggy on here and has some quirks like hitting the back button (on your phone that is) in a book takes you back in a book sometimes...do I need to say more?) The site works excellent on Edge, along with reading books in Edge too is also nice BUT the battery drain is real and you don't get that by using the app.
    I wonder when they made that change...I had to do a weird reauthorization process a few months ago, but it works. I got the XL in March, so...

That's the problem of using a service on a platform in the eyes of the service provider doesn't offer enough business to maintain access...
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    05-29-2017 06:35 PM
    I wonder when they made that change...I had to do a weird reauthorization process a few months ago, but it works. I got the XL in March, so...

That's the problem of using a service on a platform in the eyes of the service provider doesn't offer enough business to maintain access...
    I think the change is recent :
    https://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...supported.html

I agree though. Such a bummer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2017 07:16 PM
    Finally tried on my dress and it needs to be taken in a little bit on the side, so I need to do the hunt of finding a good tailor.

It has pockets though, which is awesome!!
    05-29-2017 10:25 PM
    I think the change is recent :
    https://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...supported.html

I agree though. Such a bummer.
    That's unfortunate.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-29-2017 10:37 PM
145,255 ... 53595360536153625363 ...