The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Tomorrow, I should be finding out how life is without the headphone jack on a phone again. I hope it comes before I have to go out though.

Speaking of coming, I got my 1st pair of shoes for the dress yesterday night. It is a higher heel than I would wear but it's actually comfortable.
    Sweetie you are leaving @MSFTisMIA so much double-entendre material with your choice of words.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-02-2017 07:44 PM
    Sweetie you are leaving @MSFTisMIA so much double-entendre material with your choice of words.
    Lol that's on the two of you. I'll continue to be oblivious.
    06-02-2017 08:17 PM
    Lol that's on the two of you. I'll continue to be oblivious.
    You are without any doubt the most fun person on this forum. I love you for that, don't ever change.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-02-2017 08:26 PM
    Tomorrow, I should be finding out how life is without the headphone jack on a phone again. I hope it comes before I have to go out though.

Speaking of coming, I got my 1st pair of shoes for the dress yesterday night. It is a higher heel than I would wear but it's actually comfortable.
    Coming on heels? That sounds a little NSFW for me...
    06-02-2017 08:44 PM

All jokes aside, unless you've got a dongle, or use Bluetooth, no headphone jack can be a bit of a pain...
    06-02-2017 08:49 PM
    All jokes aside, unless you've got a dongle, or use Bluetooth, no headphone jack can be a bit of a pain...
    Those Air Pods look like they'd last all of 5 minutes before falling off. Has Apple ever heard of sweat?
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-02-2017 08:52 PM
    Coming on heels? That sounds a little NSFW for me...
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    06-02-2017 08:54 PM
    Yeah, I'll take your word for it. I only went for this 7 because the deal was one I have never seen for a 7. I don't really use that jack much or Bluetooth either. Fortunately, I can try it out and see how that goes for me, since I have the option to return it.

If it's a real pain, I'll return it and be on the lookout for a 6s.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-02-2017 09:00 PM
    The Gear S2 is a boss. I had no idea Tizen was so much better than Android Wear or Watch OS. Matter of fact, I'm selling my Apple Watch. I can't deal with Apple's logic of muting phone notifications while wearing their watch and not having the choice to disable that. The feint "ding" you get on the watch is totally useless unless you're in a library or church. Certainly doesn't cut it among a gaggle of loud Cubans.
    I do like the basic apps for Tizen, but since we are in an app driven world, it is harder to get developers on board.

I would have gone for the Gear S2 Classic, but Samsung did the update to open it up to other Androids too late for me. It's a solid product though, no lie.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-02-2017 09:06 PM
    I aspire to be both. Halfway there on both counts. 😁
    A dirty and grumpy old man will have your "ball and chain" break your teeth...
    06-02-2017 09:06 PM
    Yeah, I'll take your word for it. I only went for this 7 because the deal was one I have never seen for a 7. I don't really use that jack much or Bluetooth either. Fortunately, I can try it out and see how that goes for me, since I have the option to return it.

If it's a real pain, I'll return it and be on the lookout for a 6s.
    I'm sure it'll be fine. At least you have the option to switch to the 6S.
    06-02-2017 09:11 PM
    Those Air Pods look like they'd last all of 5 minutes before falling off. Has Apple ever heard of sweat?
    Yeah, their version is "no sweat" 😂
    libra89 likes this.
    06-02-2017 09:36 PM
    I'm sure it'll be fine. At least you have the option to switch to the 6S.
    We'll see. I'm still exhausted of the phone stuff. I'm looking forward to trying this but I'm not excited.

It's such a silly "problem" that the SE excites me more than the 7 or 6s does, honestly but it makes sense considering the former has better battery life.
    06-02-2017 09:38 PM

Live life large with a hashtag.
    #donglelife
    06-02-2017 09:39 PM
    Live life large with a hashtag.
    #donglelife
    LOL, ahh dongles. Yay. I have a love hate relationship with phones right now.
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-02-2017 09:43 PM
    We'll see. I'm still exhausted of the phone stuff. I'm looking forward to trying this but I'm not excited.

It's such a silly "problem" that the SE excites me more than the 7 or 6s does, honestly.
    My replacement Pixel arrived so right now I have a:
    1. New Blue Pixel 32GB (factory unlocked) with sealed Daydream VR headset
    2. Brand new sealed 64GB Orchid Grey TMO Galaxy S8 with brand new Gear VR with controller
    3. Brand new sealed Jet Black 128 GB iPhone 7.

For the first time I am not sure if I should get all my cash out and use a slightly older device or start using one of these three phones 🤔
    libra89, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-02-2017 09:44 PM
    2. Brand new sealed 64GB Orchid Grey TMO Galaxy S8 with brand new Gear VR with controller

For the first time I am not sure if I should get all my cash out and use a slightly older device or start using one of these three phones
    Wow, you basically have the best of the phones right now. That's a hard one!

Wait, what are you using now?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-02-2017 09:47 PM
    Wow, you basically have the best of the phones right now. That's a hard one!

Wait, what are you using now?
    The faulty Pixel that I need to send in back to Google.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-02-2017 09:48 PM
    The faulty Pixel that I need to send in back to Google.
    Ooh okay. That's so hard. You have been enjoying the Pixel's camera but at the same time, you have had some excellent shots with the s8 too. I feel like you might miss the Pixel though, especially that blue since it always seems to be out of stock.

On the flip side of that, because the Pixel is blue, you can essentially charge what you want for it and someone would buy pretty quickly.
    06-02-2017 09:54 PM

For the first time I am not sure if I should get all my cash out and use a slightly older device or start using one of these three phones 🤔
    "I got 99 problems, and a faulty Pixel is one."
    06-02-2017 09:57 PM
    #firstworldproblems >> #donglelife
    06-02-2017 09:58 PM
    06-02-2017 09:59 PM
    Ha! You win for the first world problem here, but what a problem to have.

Can't talk though, I still have more phones than I would like to have...and they all feel subpar in some kind of way to me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-02-2017 10:00 PM
    Ooh okay. That's so hard. You have been enjoying the Pixel's camera but at the same time, you have had some excellent shots with the s8 too. I feel like you might miss the Pixel though, especially that blue since it always seems to be out of stock.

On the flip side of that, because the Pixel is blue, you can essentially charge what you want for it and someone would buy pretty quickly.
    "I ain't saying 99 is a phone flippa, but he don't get close to no phone, n****a."
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-03-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    06-02-2017 10:16 PM
    I still would like to see a Key One in person.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    06-02-2017 11:17 PM
142,729 ... 53645365536653675368 ...