Rue, I never thought I'd say this, but I actually liked Radiohead's song. Unexpected things really do happen :D. But it was just this one song that I enjoyed, but it was a surprise to me nonetheless.
    Which song was it?
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-03-2017 02:53 AM
    New phone?
    Yeah I got the Sony Xperia XZ. Still warming to it.
    libra89, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-03-2017 02:54 AM
    Hmmm. Better to be an grumpy older man than a dirty old man, right?
    To speak from a 'typical' male perspective. I think it's impossible to not be a dirty old man.

As one gets older you can't help but look at the younger generation. I think it's just a part of natural instincts.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-03-2017 02:57 AM
    I still would like to see a Key One in person.
    I thought I remembered seeing that Best Buy has a display model but I only saw that comment from ONE person so who knows if that was a fluke or actually true.
    06-03-2017 07:26 AM
    I thought I remembered seeing that Best Buy has a display model but I only saw that comment from ONE person so who knows if that was a fluke or actually true.
    I tried to see it at a Sprint store and a Best Buy yesterday, but no success. I'll give it another week or so.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-03-2017 07:30 AM
    For some reason this keeps happening

sss.png

It's the Surface Laptop Giveaway page, can't subscribe to the Newsletter, altough I believe I'm already subscribed. Not sure does it count though.
    06-03-2017 07:52 AM
    Congrats. I graduated too. That new graduate smell at any level is a nice thing. So what's next?
    Congratulations as well. Well college's next on the list for sure. I'll try my luck on Electrical Engineering, Developers department. We'll see how it goes, it's one of the toughest colleges here in my country, but also one of the best payed jobs. I'll just have to continue studying hard and become just a little bit more serious.
    06-03-2017 07:58 AM
    Yay congrats!! How does it feel to be a graduate?
    Felt liberating for a split second, then I realised I have to prepare myself for the entrance exam. But there'll be an extra month of vacation, which is nice.
    06-03-2017 08:01 AM
    Congratulations as well. Well college's next on the list for sure. I'll try my luck on Electrical Engineering, Developers department. We'll see how it goes, it's one of the toughest colleges here in my country, but also one of the best payed jobs. I'll just have to continue studying hard and become just a little bit more serious.
    Good luck to you. It means you cannot do "you know what" with your classes as you did in high school...
    Rose640, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-03-2017 08:06 AM
    Which song was it?
    Creep. Both the lyrics and the rhythm felt really nice.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-03-2017 08:07 AM
    Yeah I got the Sony Xperia XZ. Still warming to it.
    Nice, I was afraid you'll be waiting for the Premium one :D.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-03-2017 08:07 AM
    Good luck to you. It means you cannot do "you know what" with your classes as you did in high school...
    No way you're letting go of that huh? :D Well, it actually turned out that I've gone just a bit too far with my "skulling". The final number of missed classes was around 32 I believe. Had no idea it went that far. It was kind of fun at least, I guess.
    06-03-2017 08:10 AM
    Another bright move by MS. All new reboot coming once again.

https://www.windowscentral.com/micro...lverlight-apps
    06-03-2017 08:12 AM
    No way you're letting go of that huh? :D Well, it actually turned out that I've gone just a bit too far with my "skulling". The final number of missed classes was around 32 I believe. Had no idea it went that far. It was kind of fun at least, I guess.
    Well, the best time to do it is in high school to get it out of the system. It really isn't worth it in college, as it's all on you. College professors (at least the good ones) are there to help stimulate your thought process, especially your critical thinking and analysis skills. They don't care if you skip classes, as once you skip a certain number, it'll either lower the grade or contribute to failing the course...and that's one less student to think about. That's all.
    06-03-2017 08:25 AM
    Well, the best time to do it is in high school to get it out of the system. It really isn't worth it in college, as it's all on you. College professors (at least the good ones) are there to help stimulate your thought process, especially your critical thinking and analysis skills. They don't care if you skip classes, as once you skip a certain number, it'll either lower the grade or contribute to failing the course...and that's one less student to think about. That's all.
    I get you. I wasn't skipping because there was a test or something similar, it was purely just for fun, to grab a coffee or play a game or two of pool .
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    06-03-2017 08:28 AM
    Critical thinking you say, I certainly hope so. The University of Sarajevo is without a doubt, going to become another victim of SDA (the biggest nationalist party in Bosnia) and their doctrine. I just hope people will realise what's happening while there's still time, if the biggest independent university in our country falls, then what's there to say. We'll all be just a sheeps in the herd.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    06-03-2017 08:32 AM
    I get you. I wasn't skipping because there was a test or something similar, it was purely just for fun, to grab a coffee or play a game or two of pool .
    I get your reasons...and in high school, that's appropriate. Just saying that it won't fly in college and you'll feel that instantly.
    Rose640, Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    06-03-2017 08:56 AM
    Another bright move by MS. All new reboot coming once again.

https://www.windowscentral.com/micro...lverlight-apps
    I get their point but they don't get WhatsApp on board, this will be another failure. I don't think a good number of people would want to use a phone without it.

My dad doesn't use many apps that aren't built in into his phone (Lumia 640) but WhatsApp is the only one that isn't. He uses it daily.
    06-03-2017 09:21 AM
    I get their point but they don't get WhatsApp on board, this will be another failure. I don't think a good number of people would want to use a phone without it.

My dad doesn't use many apps that aren't built in into his phone (Lumia 640) but WhatsApp is the only one that isn't. He uses it daily.
    I would be one of those as well if I hadn't switched to Android. I'm just saying, they're going to loose those 0.3% users they still have.
    06-03-2017 09:33 AM
    Critical thinking you say, I certainly hope so. The University of Sarajevo is without a doubt, going to become another victim of SDA (the biggest nationalist party in Bosnia) and their doctrine. I just hope people will realise what's happening while there's still time, if the biggest independent university in our country falls, then what's there to say. We'll all be just a sheeps in the herd.
    Well, the thing with college is you've got to look for that...sometimes you get it from professors, sometimes you get it from classmates. It's usually a mix of both. But at the end if the day, if you're motivated and putout in the work, those opportunities will happen.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    06-03-2017 09:46 AM
    I would be one of those as well if I hadn't switched to Android. I'm just saying, they're going to loose those 0.3% users they still have.
    Agreed. I like how people are saying that WhatsApp will create a new app. Will they actually do that though?

Speaking of Android, how's it been with the phone you got? Has battery life improved any?
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    06-03-2017 09:52 AM
    So, what's up folks? Long time no see.
    Nice to see you! 😊
    libra89 likes this.
    06-03-2017 10:23 AM
    Congratulations and good luck! 😊
    libra89 and Rose640 like this.
    06-03-2017 10:28 AM
    I'm at my last test location for this other phone and there's barley a difference.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-03-2017 12:18 PM
    I'm at my last test location for this other phone and there's barley a difference.
    Malt be a good phone.
    06-03-2017 01:28 PM
143,644 ... 53655366536753685369 ...