At least she can kill Aliens: Ellen Ripley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where's this town, Google doesn't want to tell me. (And just for your information BigPaddy, Bing officially doesn't have maps in Switzerland)
    It's here: https://www.google.co.uk/maps?q=Ripl...d+Kingdom&z=14
    Chregu likes this.
    10-18-2013 07:11 AM
    At least she can kill Aliens: Ellen Ripley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where's this town, Google doesn't want to tell me. (And just for your information BigPaddy, Bing officially doesn't have maps in Switzerland)
    Try here maps
    10-18-2013 08:11 AM
    What's in Ripley?
    10-18-2013 08:21 AM
    What's in Ripley?
    A cake shop!
    10-18-2013 08:22 AM
    What's in Ripley?
    My wife had a meeting there. Driving is the only way for us to get there. Was annoyed there was no parking.
    10-18-2013 08:30 AM
    A cake shop!
    Bakery but no cake shop. At least not one that I could see.
    10-18-2013 08:30 AM
    My wife had a meeting there. Driving is the only way for us to get there. Was annoyed there was no parking.
    Yes, that's unfortunate. For the next time just have this meeting at your home! You can serve cookies and everybody will be happy.
    10-18-2013 08:32 AM
    Yes, that's unfortunate. For the next time just have this meeting at your home! You can serve cookies and everybody will be happy.
    They held the meeting at a cafe. The cafe was busy because it's cheap. It was to close something off.

We normally don't do business from home as we live in a flat. Not set up the best business meetings. My wife hopes to get an office or something in the near future to avoid these types of situations in the future. As of now her meeting room is one of three cafes in the town centre here and of course doing things from home.

My wife has some a co-worker that she has over to help with things but that's not the same as these 'official' type meetings.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-18-2013 08:39 AM
    ...still, there should be cookies.
    10-18-2013 08:42 AM
    I can eat a piece of string and 30 minutes later I can **** it out and it will be tied up in a bow. I sh!t you knot.
    10-18-2013 08:51 AM
    I can eat a piece of string and 30 minutes later I can **** it out and it will be tied up in a bow. I sh!t you knot.
    That was interesting.
    10-18-2013 09:00 AM
    That was interesting.
    That was far from interesting.

That was...disturbing.
    N_LaRUE, mpt15 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-18-2013 09:08 AM
    ...still, there should be cookies.
    We bought doughnuts afterwards if that's any consolation. They had tea/coffee during the meeting. No cookies.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-18-2013 09:08 AM
    We bought doughnuts afterwards if that's any consolation. They had tea/coffee during the meeting. No cookies.
    I wanted to get some cookies or doughnuts or anything at the canteen here, but there was nothing that looked really tasty. That was a sad moment.

I just realized that at the bottom of this forum is a "Presented by BlackBerry" logo.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-18-2013 09:10 AM
    I wanted to get some cookies or doughnuts or anything at the canteen here, but there was nothing that looked really tasty. That was a sad moment.

I just realized that at the bottom of this forum is a "Presented by BlackBerry" logo.
    That's Talk Mobile.
    10-18-2013 09:15 AM
    That's Talk Mobile.
    I see sometimes the title Talk Mobile on the WPC main page, and then I think "Not news, not interested."
    10-18-2013 09:19 AM
    I honestly don't know why they did talk mobile. I love phones and everything, just talk mobile wasn't interesting to me.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    10-18-2013 09:25 AM
    A cake shop!
    But of course.... There's a cake shop pretty much everywhere. What would the world be without cake? Oh thats a scary thought!
    Chregu likes this.
    But of course.... There's a cake shop pretty much everywhere. What would the world be without cake? Oh thats a scary thought!
    Don't you dare say that...
    When the zombie apocalypse starts, cake shops will be the first to go :(
    It's a good thing that the Twinkie factory is back online.... cakes that have the shelf life of Spam.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-18-2013 09:37 AM
    I honestly don't know why they did talk mobile. I love phones and everything, just talk mobile wasn't interesting to me.
    Don't let the powers that be see you talking bad about talk mobile. It was nice knowing you as an ambassador.
    10-18-2013 09:40 AM
    It's a good thing that the Twinkie factory is back online.... cakes that have the shelf life of Spam.
    When the zombie apocalypse starts, I hope it won't be caused by some stupid biological explanation that makes no sense at all, as in every zombie movie. Also there are no Twinkies in Switzerland, but we have alternatives like this stuff: Berger AG Backwaren: Vogelnestli

Don't let the powers that be see you talking bad about talk mobile. It was nice knowing you as an ambassador.
    That's the reason I would never become a Ambassador or even a Moderator. With power comes responsibility. Well, Ambassadors don't really have power, but a cute color.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    10-18-2013 09:41 AM
    orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Gramdmapocalypse, anyone?
    10-18-2013 09:43 AM

That's the reason I would never become a Ambassador or even a Moderator. With power comes responsibility. Well, Ambassadors don't really have power, but a cute color.
    There are times when I go " I can't type that, I'm a mod". And 90% of those times, it's probably a good thing I didn't, mod or not.
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-18-2013 09:48 AM
    Destroy the UNBELIEVER!!!
    10-18-2013 10:10 AM
144,474 ... 535536537538539 ...