WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The funny thing was on snapchat a lot of snapchatters were conservative mostly the young people .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

What exactly does that mean or have to do with anything? Most young people are clueless about politics and just parrot their parents. Then pass it down to their kids... repeat....

I detest conservative governments. There needs to be a balance between money and society. Unfortunately conservative governments seem to think we live in a time where rich people care. Tickle down economies don't work. Selling off all public assets doesn't make things better usually goes the other way. The tax payer doesn't benefit in anyway from these sell offs either. Just stock markets and shareholders getting happy.

That's why I can't stand conservative governments. They think the private sector does things better. It doesn't. It's usually done half arsed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

On a more cheery note, I'm going to look at a car tomorrow. Who knows? I might be the proud owner of BMW tomorrow. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What exactly does that mean or have to do with anything? Most young people are clueless about politics and just parrot their parents. Then pass it down to their kids... repeat....

What I was trying to say is while you two were saying you're not of fan of conservative I was implying that on snapchat it was interesting that on all the snaps regarding the voting all of them were for conservative votes mainly shown by young people .
In no way I'm trying to say that this is universal I'm just telling you what I noticed

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What I was trying to say is while you two were saying you're not of fan of conservative I was implying that on snapchat it was interesting that on all the snaps regarding the voting all of them were for conservative votes mainly shown by young people .
In no way I'm trying to say that this is universal I'm just telling you what I noticed

I still stand by what I said. Most young people are clueless. :p

Conservatives like technology, usually so they can do naughty things and not get caught. :p Or start wars, either or. :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

We're looking at a black Series 318 Ci SE with full leather interior. :) Since the place we're going to also has the 320i SE we're looking at that as well.

I hope your car viewing goes well! I'm now the proud owner of an Audi A3, which will have leather seats. They are heated for the winter and it has air con for the summer, so win win lol.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I hope your car viewing goes well! I'm now the periods owner of an Audi A3, which will have leather seats. They are heated for the winter and it has air con for the summer, so win win lol.

You mean "proud owner":)
Congrats Mr. Muessig!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would like to own the Audi TT RS one day . I would like it in cyan with white rims but that's me

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But the double D in black with a cyan stripe down the middle or red

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

I would like to own the Audi TT RS one day . I would like it in cyan with white rims but that's me

I should get a Audi TT RS in Cyan now.

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99