WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hope your car viewing goes well! I'm now the periods owner of an Audi A3, which will have leather seats. They are heated for the winter and it has air con for the summer, so win win lol.
Congratulations! Please post some pictures of your car.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should get a Audi TT RS in Cyan now.

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

I think it looks good in Cyan :) also the Shelby super snake looks really good in cyan . Idk those cars I like the cyan color on

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

I think it looks good in Cyan :) also the Shelby super snake looks really good in cyan . Idk those cars I like the cyan color on

It looks gorgeous in Cyan. A good looking car+ a gorgeous color =

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I will be picking the new car up next week sometime, but when I have it I'll post some pics!

And yes, I did mean proud!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I was looking around for att for quite a few months, but in the end practicality won out. I still intend to get one in the future.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The seats are heated so the leather is heated up in the winter but the car itself has air con which would cool down the seats in the summer. The seats aren't ventilated in the way you are thinking I don't think.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I would like to own the Audi TT RS one day . I would like it in cyan with white rims but that's me

I think I have the right car for you if you want that colour combination, it is VW Beetle ;)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The seats are heated so the leather is earned up in the winter but the car itself has air con which would cool down the seats in the summer. The seats aren't ventilated in the way you are thinking I don't think.
Not sure how much air con would help with that, I mean it probably would if turned it on some time before going into car but you would have to sit on a hot leather at first if you didn't.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Not sure how much air con would help with that, I mean it probably would if turned it on some time before going into car but you would have to sit on a hot leather at first if you didn't.

Very true, but at least you can cool the seats down!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not a fan of leather, hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Engine should be powerful enough, is that e46?
Yeah it's the E46.

We would like something newer but we don't want any loans or finance. So we're looking at 2005/6 area.

Since our current car is giving us some grief is time to change it. If we could wait longer we'd get something a touch newer but I'm not fond of the 2007/8 look now that I've seen more of them.

2010 models and up get a bit pricey.

We have plans to look at two cars but depends if the other is still around. It's a 2005 blue 320i with cloth seats. Cream colour. Not my favourite but it looks OK. Has wood paneling as well. Again not fussed on that but didn't bother me. I had mock wood paneling in a car before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro