Moto X 2013 was an awesome device. Outside of the slightly middling camera it was a really nice package. I think Lenovo should recycle it with 6xx Snapdragon processor and with the new cameras it will be a huge hit. I'm sure they can cram in a 3000 mAh battery in it as well.
    Ooh that sounds like that would be awesome. If they can squeeze a 5000 mAh battery in a phone (this is apparently rumored, I don't remember the phone though, I think it's one of the E ones), they should be able to do this.
    It seems like they are on the big phone train lately (like everyone else basically). Even the regular G5 is not really compact at all.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2017 09:30 PM
    I'm still fighting the urge to go to the dark side come October this year. The one nice thing is I whittled my Apple store credit drastically so the large amount that I would have to pay out of pocket is gonna help stay away from the fruit stand.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2017 09:31 PM
    Ooh that sounds like that would be awesome. If they can squeeze a 5000 mAh battery in a phone (this is apparently rumored, I don't remember the phone though, I think it's one of the E ones), they should be able to do this.
    It seems like they are on the big phone train lately (like everyone else basically). Even the regular G5 is not really compact at all.
    Actually you should try the 2016 G4, the 64GB version. Newegg and Best Buy have it on sale occasionally. I'm not too sure about it's camera. Other than that I hear really good things about it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2017 09:33 PM
    I'm still fighting the urge to go to the dark side come October this year. The one nice thing is I whittled my Apple store credit drastically so the large amount that I would have to pay out of pocket is gonna help stay away from the fruit stand.
    Yeah I think that would help too. A lot of things sound like a good idea until you calculate or see the final amount thanks to taxes and such haha
    06-11-2017 09:34 PM
    Nice! That sounds great that it's been easier to read PDFs for you.

The S8 is very nice but too tall for me unfortunately. It's probably fine to use for me but too tall for my pockets and purse at that.
    That's a shame because they're virtually identical in width but it is about a half inch taller.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2017 09:35 PM
    A lot of things sound like a good idea
    You sound like Mike Tyson - "everybody has a plan till they get punched in the mouth".
    06-11-2017 09:36 PM
    Actually you should try the 2016 G4, the 64GB version. Newegg and Best Buy have it on sale occasionally. I'm not too sure about it's camera. Other than that I hear really good things about it.
    Yeah, I have heard similar things. It's too big and tall for me. The G4 Play is around my size preference for a phone. I have totally thought about trying that out but I fear regret in downgrading SO much so I never did.
    06-11-2017 09:37 PM
    You fit a battery that size in a phone as big as a Moto X 2013 and there is a different section of your pants you'd be more likely to fit that style weight in...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2017 09:37 PM
    Heard that this was when the G series camera started punching above its price point.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-11-2017 09:38 PM
    Yeah I think that would help too. A lot of things sound like a good idea until you calculate or see the final amount thanks to taxes and such haha
    8.75% in sales tax where I live, that adds up to a pretty penny fast.

I still have enough for a new 128GB SE. I think I might use it for an iPad for my kid next year. Just upgraded from iPad 2 to iPad Air a few weeks back.
    You fit a battery that size in a phone as big as a Moto X 2013 and there is a different section of your pants you'd be more likely to fit that style weight in...
    What did I set myself up for?! lol
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    I must say outside of this being as slippery as a Trump comment, I really like the build quality of the Mi Note 2.
    06-11-2017 09:39 PM
    You sound like Mike Tyson - "everybody has a plan till they get punched in the mouth".
    I don't know which one is worse - punched in the mouth or getting your ear chewed off...
    06-11-2017 09:40 PM
    Should have stayed with 'in hand feel 😂😂😂
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-11-2017 09:41 PM
    8.75% in sales tax where I live, that adds up to a pretty penny fast.

I still have enough for a new 128GB SE. I think I might use it for an iPad for my kid next year. Just upgraded from iPad 2 to iPad Air a few weeks back.
    Wow, that's high! That's going to be crazy noticeable.

That sounds like a good idea.
    06-11-2017 09:41 PM
    I must say outside of this being as slippery as a Trump comment, I really like the build quality of the Mi Note 2.
    They improved it in leaps and bounds between this version and the prior one. Although the bamboo back was probably the best execution by far - even better than Moto.
    06-11-2017 09:43 PM
    Should have stayed with 'in hand feel
    Dang it!
    06-11-2017 09:43 PM
    Nice! It looks very sleek. It seems like you hit the jackpot with that.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-11-2017 09:44 PM
    That doesn't sound pleasant lol.

The idea of things sometimes is nicer than the reality and that's kind of a bummer at times.
    06-11-2017 09:47 PM
    That's what she says a lot it seems...
    06-11-2017 09:58 PM
    I don't know, I think something inside of me has broken...or maybe it just changed?

Since I decided to use the iPhone 7, I'm not as amused with my Windows phones. I would normally turn it on daily, just to check for updates and use it for a bit. Now, I have to remind myself to check it every few days for store updates and then I turn it off. I thought about putting my other phone sim in it but then I'm not sure if there will be a point. Let's see if the high returns if/when they drop a cumulative update...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2017 09:59 PM
    That's what she says a lot it seems...
    I can't with you xd
    06-11-2017 10:00 PM
    I can't with you xd
    That's also in the top 5 of phrases she says a lot...
    06-11-2017 10:01 PM
    I don't know, I think something inside of me has broken...or maybe it just changed?

Since I decided to use the iPhone 7, I'm not as amused with my Windows phones. I would normally turn it on daily, just to check for updates and use it for a bit. Now, I have to remind myself to check it every few days for store updates and then I turn it off. I thought about putting my other phone sim in it but then I'm not sure if there will be a point. Let's see if the high returns if/when they drop a cumulative update...
    I turn mine on to periodically update it and I'm reminded why it's such a love hate relationship. Still looking forward to getting up and running to shoot some pictures in the summer.
    06-11-2017 10:03 PM
    That's also in the top 5 of phrases she says a lot...
    I just don't think of things that way, which is probably why it is amusing easy for you to imply things.

If the shoe fits, and it does.
    06-11-2017 10:06 PM
143,644 ... 53795380538153825383 ...