The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I haven't got a credit card. No need for one.
    Certain purchases, particularly big ticket items, here have more protection if one uses a credit card. Many consumers have lost money on furniture, home remodeling, and appliances if they paid cash or used checks then the business folded. No money is lost if the purchases were made using credit cards.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-14-2017 04:22 PM
    I keep debating on trying out the 6s. I feel like I should also give it a go too.

Sometimes the "need to know so I feel that I'm making the best decision" part of my brain annoys me.

I feel like in September, it will disappear from Apple stores and the site. The only way to get it would be secondhand.

Part of me says yes and the other part of me says no. This is only my problem, but I think I will resolve it by not doing anything for now. Easier said than done.
    In theory you can try it and return it, I guess...
    libra89 likes this.
    06-14-2017 05:06 PM
    I won't lie, I like the black iPhone 7. I won't buy one or ask anyone to buy one for me, but I'd test drive it or keep one if it's given to me.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    06-14-2017 05:08 PM
    In theory you can try it and return it, I guess...
    I just might do that in the next billing cycle
    06-14-2017 05:27 PM
    I won't lie, I like the black iPhone 7. I won't buy one or ask anyone to buy one for me, but I'd test drive it or keep one if it's given to me.
    It's pretty sweet looking. The way how everything seems to blend in is nice.
    06-14-2017 05:29 PM
    It's pretty sweet looking. The way how everything seems to blend in is nice.
    That's why I like it. Bezels are less obvious.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-14-2017 05:30 PM
    That's why I like it. Bezels are less obvious.
    I get that, that makes me wish that I had a black one myself.
    06-14-2017 06:30 PM
    I get that, that makes me wish that I had a black one myself.
    Thought silver was your color anyways.
    06-14-2017 06:34 PM
    Thought silver was your color anyways.
    I wish that I had a silver one. The iPhone 7 I have is gold.
    06-14-2017 07:13 PM
    I wish that I had a silver one. The iPhone 7 I have is gold.
    Didn't you have a silver and white Pixel?
    06-14-2017 07:16 PM
    Talked to my mom, who is the primary account holder on my/our plan and she understands. She's fine with it so I can leave after all \o/ Why have a 6s (or 7) when I can have my SE back?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-14-2017 07:25 PM
    Didn't you have a silver and white Pixel?
    Yep, I did. I prefer phones with light faces normally, but the way how all of it blends in on the back and front is nice. I would make an exception for that.
    06-14-2017 07:27 PM
    So apparently one of my phones will be going to my aunt who wants a phone so bad. My phone craziness is useful for something after all.
    Going to give the new SE to her but I hope that my brother would wise up sometime and just do a dang trade with me.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-14-2017 08:17 PM
    So apparently one of my phones will be going to my aunt who wants a phone so bad. My phone craziness is useful for something after all.
    Going to give the new SE to her but I hope that my brother would wise up sometime and just do a dang trade with me.
    Brother talked me out of giving that to her and said that I should sell it instead. He says that I should get an Android that is like $100 and give that to her. I'm going to probably go with the Moto G4 Play or the soon to come Moto E4, since it is essentially the G5 Play that never was.

I'm really excited to go back to my original SE shortly. I'll be glad to say bye to the iPhone 7 and hit the selling block, even though I hate it.
    06-14-2017 09:45 PM
    Which model are you getting?
    The robot vacuum cleaner. 😀

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-14-2017 11:15 PM
    Certain purchases, particularly big ticket items, here have more protection if one uses a credit card. Many consumers have lost money on furniture, home remodeling, and appliances if they paid cash or used checks then the business folded. No money is lost if the purchases were made using credit cards.
    I can understand that.

I've had credit cards in the past, some with very large limits.

I got in the credit trap and now I'm out so I prefer to stay out.

I still think having one with a small limit would be useful but I haven't had a need for one yet. So I don't bother.

Here a lot of places charge extra for using one so that's partially why the need isn't strong.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-14-2017 11:28 PM
    The robot vacuum cleaner.

Sent from mTalk
    We've thought of buying one to let our cat ride it. Because that's the kind of thing she'd do... That and I'm not a fan of vacuuming.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 06-15-2017 at 04:37 AM.
    06-14-2017 11:29 PM
    We've thought of buying one to let our cat ride it. Because that's the kind of thing she's do... That and I'm not a fan of vacuuming.
    A friend of mine has one, and he loves it (the vacuum cleaner, not a cat. He doesn't have any pets. )
    libra89 likes this.
    06-14-2017 11:48 PM
    Agreed. TMO was jerking me around with a refund on my original S8 return. I called AMEX and they sorted out ought in 2 days.
    06-15-2017 12:50 AM
    I can understand that.

I've had credit cards in the past, some with very large limits.

I got in the credit trap and now I'm out so I prefer to stay out.

I still think having one with a small limit would be useful but I haven't had a need for one yet. So I don't bother.

Here a lot of places charge extra for using one so that's partially why the need isn't strong.
    I should also point out that here in the EU, in general, a lot of our debit cards are Visa or Master card protected. So in the scenario that Laura stated I would still get my money back just like I was using a credit card.
    06-15-2017 01:29 AM
    So it looks like I may be getting 7.0 on the Mi Note 2.
    My TV just got 7.0. I haven't tried it out yet as it just updated last night before bed.

I hope some of the functionality is better... and more app selection.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-15-2017 04:38 AM
    Another day with two phones at work...but this time, a Windows phone and an iPhone!

I will be using my Windows phone for data today and tomorrow, until I'm done the two phone thing, which will hopefully end soon.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-15-2017 07:17 AM
    Talked to my mom, who is the primary account holder on my/our plan and she understands. She's fine with it so I can leave after all \o/ Why have a 6s (or 7) when I can have my SE back?
    This seems random but when I talked to my sister yesterday, she gave me some wisdom. She basically said to explain the situation at work and that our mom should understand, so that this way, I wouldn't be paying 2 phone bills. She got it so I'll be switching sometime this weekend. \o/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-15-2017 07:21 AM
    Alright, so I will be selling the 950 after all, iPhone SE 2 (the new one) along with the iPhone 7 and battery case. Phew, that's a lot (to me anyway).
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-15-2017 07:47 AM
    Alright, so I will be selling the 950 after all, iPhone SE 2 (the new one) along with the iPhone 7 and battery case. Phew, that's a lot (to me anyway).
    Good luck!
    libra89 likes this.
    06-15-2017 08:03 AM
142,803 ... 53865387538853895390 ...