Are you keeping it or sending it back after the review?
    Sending it back, but I'll be able to keep for 15 days or even more I believe.
    libra89 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-16-2017 02:32 PM
    LOL, you know me well. It seems like it would be a nice phone to try out.

The one vendor who was selling it has it out of stock :(
    Which version is that? Why does USA always has that weird situations where some phones work while others don't.

Haven't encountered a single phone that doesn't work with our carriers. Maybe I haven't payed enough attention to it.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-16-2017 02:33 PM
    Awful day, I failed exam, phone still isn't here. But at least we got a new TV and I'm messing with friends.
    Well, it happens, don't get bother with it too much. What kins of TV is it?
    06-16-2017 02:35 PM
    Nice! I am looking forward to your review.
    Thanks!
    libra89 likes this.
    06-16-2017 02:36 PM
    Speaking of TVs, wifi's been dead on my Toshiba for months now. Don't know what's the deal. Tried almost everything but it just won't work, even connected ethernet cable to it, which again wasn't very helpful.
    06-16-2017 02:37 PM
    Which version is that? Why does USA always has that weird situations where some phones work while others don't.

Haven't encountered a single phone that doesn't work with our carriers. Maybe I haven't payed enough attention to it.
    I think it's the A320Y. If I'm not mistaken, the European one is A320F and/or FL. To be fair, Samsung didn't want to make more that work here for this one, I guess.

Sent from mTalk
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-16-2017 02:38 PM
    Forgot to mention this. We bought Mercedes C class few days ago. Got a pretty good deal on it considering that it was imported from Germany two years ago. And it was also serviced there as well, turbine is almost new.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-16-2017 02:40 PM
    I think it's the A320Y. If I'm not mistaken, the European one is A320F and/or FL. To be fair, Samsung didn't want to make more that work here for this one, I guess.

Sent from mTalk
    That's a shame, since it's a really nice phone.

What I'll probably be bothered the most with is the ugly TouchWiz, GraceUI, whatever it's called now.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-16-2017 02:42 PM
    Had one of the nicest nights with friends last night. Had a few drinks, eat some peanuts and went goofing around. I took my dad's old VW Golf II and fooled around on a parking lot. I'll just say not all my friends are capable of driving such a vehicle :D.
    06-16-2017 02:47 PM
    Had one of the nicest nights with friends last night. Had a few drinks, eat some peanuts and went goofing around. I took my dad's old VW Golf II and fooled around on a parking lot. I'll just say not all my friends are capable of driving such a vehicle :D.
    Sounds fun! Glad that you had a good time!

Sent from mTalk
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-16-2017 02:54 PM
    The day feels slow when the internet keeps going in and out at work, and you have a phone that falls in and out of service. Thankfully phone #2 is solid, but silly me, I forgot a charger so here's hoping it doesn't die before I get home. One more hour at 36%.

Also it's hard to catalog when you need the internet to do that but I'm still going to try my best.
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-16-2017 02:59 PM
    Awful day, I failed exam, phone still isn't here. But at least we got a new TV and I'm messing with friends.
    TV and friends. It's all good. :)

Do you get a retake?
    06-16-2017 03:32 PM

The USA is different than the EU.

In the USA Verizon tends to be the biggest pain as they have custom phone bands. They do it purposely as they invested in the technology and it's a way to keep customers. Also some carries lock out unlocked phones if you don't use the phones from them with their firmware.

In the EU we don't have this issue as they use the proper bands and all phones work on them.

However, even here there are some issues, or in the UK anyway where certain functionally doesn't work on an unlocked phone. For example I'm on Three and I can't use VoLTE which is annoying. They're apparently working on something for Android but of course Apple users are fine...

So typical...
    Rose640, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-16-2017 03:42 PM
    Sounds fun! Glad that you had a good time!

Sent from mTalk
    Yeah I did, thanks!
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-16-2017 03:42 PM
    The USA is different than the EU.

In the USA Verizon tends to be the biggest pain as they have custom phone bands. They do it purposely as they invested in the technology and it's a way to keep customers. Also some carries lock out unlocked phones if you don't use the phones from them with their firmware.

In the EU we don't have this issue as they use the proper bands and all phones work on them.

However, even here there are some issues, or in the UK anyway where certain functionally doesn't work on an unlocked phone. For example I'm on Three and I can't use VoLTE which is annoying. They're apparently working on something for Android but of choose Apple users are fine...

So typical...
    I expected it to be related to Verizon, didn't know there was need for such strategies to keep customers.

In Bosnia, pretty much every unlocked phone works not only all across the country, but in the countries around us as well. I assume the whole Europe too.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-2017 03:47 PM
    Whoa, look who's back! Where are you going to college now?

Nice to see you guys again. I'm at a Cal State rn
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-2017 04:05 PM
    Nice to see you guys again. I'm at a Cal State rn
    Which campus?
    06-16-2017 04:05 PM
    Which campus?
    Cal State Los Angeles
    worldspy99 likes this.
    06-16-2017 04:12 PM
    Well, it happens, don't get bother with it too much. What kins of TV is it?

It is 4K Philips Smart TV 55". For the price 560€ it is great.
    Rose640, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-16-2017 04:26 PM
    TV and friends. It's all good. :)

Do you get a retake?

2 more retakes are for free yes.
    06-16-2017 04:27 PM
    It is 4K Philips Smart TV 55". For the price 560€ it is great.
    You got a good deal on that one. Samsung ones are just way overpriced here.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-16-2017 07:11 PM
    It's gonna be a hot one today. Triple digits for the first time this year.
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    06-17-2017 09:31 AM
    Good luck... Heard it's going to be rough that side.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    06-17-2017 09:34 AM
    Wow, I hope that you can stay nice and cool.
    06-17-2017 11:40 AM
    While I was stuck with the rain from the early hours.
    06-17-2017 01:06 PM
142,802 ... 53895390539153925393 ...