WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I bought a USB cable yesterday for my phone's charger and it is cyan colored. Goes well with my cyan Lumia. It's only 6 to 8 inches shorter than the original cable that came with the box.

Attachments

• WP_20150517_20_14_42_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150517_20_14_42_Pro.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm thinking about selling my Surface Music Kit (The "Remix Blade/cover".. the app automatically installs when you attach the Blade to a Surface 2 (RT), Surface Pro, or a Surface Pro 2. I don't own a Surface any more, and kinda need the money, so...

Problem is, I don't see any for sale anywhere on the internet, and I don't know how much to ask for it. The device was never sold retail; only a limited number were made. Microsoft had only two contests (that I know of) where these were given out as prizes. Yes, I won the thing during the #projectremix contest a while back on Twitter/Vine.

So this device is kinda rare, which makes me think maybe I should keep it, as maybe it'll be worth something one day, or on the other hand, it might just end up some old outdated computer hardware that nobody wants.

What do you guys think? Should I sell it? And if so, how much do think I should ask for it?

Ed I did some research for you.

I found this - Microsoft Surface Music Kit (Music Blade and app) | Microsoft Surface Forums

LOL!

However, being serious now. I saw that on eBay last year that they sold between $179 and $299. Not sure how serious you are about selling it but I think you'll get a good price for it. Also as suggested put a minimum price for what you want for it.

My initial suggestion of contacting MS still stands to ensure what it is compatible with so you can market it correctly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I went to the fair to hang out with a few friends. it was alright I mean its the county fair it could be better but still got to have fun for a while :p

For a moment there when I first read this it looked like "I went to the bar to hang out with a few friends"...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So I saw my grades yesterday and I was floored. I somehow got 2 A's this semester. It raises my GPA to 3.818. Not sure how that happened, but I'll take it...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seriously though, Sony needs to launch the adapter for the SWR50. Mine looks really off with all this lint and spots that look worn down. I'm wondering if they used a different style silicone for the bands on this as opposed to the ones in the SWR10. I've seen pictures of the adapter and while some people think it looks ugly, to me it'll go really nicely with the bands from the G Watch I'd been using.

This is the problem with some of these OEMs that they haven't learned from Apple. Even though I'm not a fruit stand guy, they set the experience up really well. They sell their own watchbands, yet they have the options to choose from readily available. Of the gen1 Android Wears, the SWR50 is in the top 4, along with the G Watch R/Ubrane, and still the Moto 360. Yet Sony still keeps thinking its somehow this premium brand that can sell hardware on its own an consumers will put up with slow roll outs easily...

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Can someone tell me what game this is?
b9ad1b608d95082fc6d9aa1055a7d8ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much as I've outgrown Samsung products, at least they're copying the right parts of Apple - make the stuff simpler to use and bake features in people will use.

Here in the hood, you see a ton of Apple and Samsung. You'll see the mid level LGs, Blu, and some of the popular low end guys like Kyocera. You'll see HTC too. It is amazing to just travel by public trans and see what people use as phones. I'll go from seeing a ton of Samsung's on the bus, to hit NJT and MTA where I see more of an even split between Sammy and Apple. You see a lot of S5, S6/S6 Edge, Note 4, S3, Note 3 and Note 4 edge. From Apple you'll see from iPhone 4 onwards. Lot more iPhone 6 and a few 6+. Bulk of the iphones I see are 5s, 5c, and 4s.

I've seen a few LGs in the wild - usually G2s and N5s as high end, but also a few G Flex 1s and mostly L7/L9s. I see mostly M7s and Desire 816s from HTC. I've seen the ocassional Xperia Z. I've see a Z Ultra and some 1+1s too. I have seen some OG Moto X too.

Again, very interesting seeing what people use these days. I suppose that's why I like the fact that my gear goes under the radar.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ed I did some research for you.

I found this - Microsoft Surface Music Kit (Music Blade and app) | Microsoft Surface Forums

LOL!

However, being serious now. I saw that on eBay last year that they sold between $179 and $299. Not sure how serious you are about selling it but I think you'll get a good price for it. Also as suggested put a minimum price for what you want for it.

My initial suggestion of contacting MS still stands to ensure what it is compatible with so you can market it correctly.
lol thanks Rue.. I forgot about my posts on the "surface forums". :smile:

I could use the money, yes, but not that bad. My laziness will most likely prevail, and the device will probably remain collecting dust on my shelf. Who knows, maybe one day, I'll be able to show my grandkids a piece of "digital music creation history".

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

How's everyone doing? I haven't posted here for a few days I think. Except earlier this morning.

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Ed! Thought it was similar to Badland, but better.

Sent by my Honor 6

NP, yeah Badlands is just a Flappy Bird clone with killer graphics. Gameplay is the same. It's cool that Badlands is available on WP though! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05