WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The GF and I were watching Chopped yesterday, with an episode filled with athletes such as Chuck Zito and Danica Patrick. It was ironic to hear the Olympic swimmer get excited about the idea of having her own garden in her house.

Here's why I say it's ironic. I was raised back home seeing farmers eat healthy and growing their own foods naturally, but struggle to make ends meet. And what do I see some of the rich folks here who have means yearn to do - grow their own food.

Always the same...when you don't have to use your time to make money and your basic needs are very comfortably met, it is amazing how rounded people can become...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We are growing eggplant, cucumber, snap peas, green beans and chilli peppers this season along with basil and cilantro.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We were thinking of going out but decided to stay in. Ate a minced pea stuffing toasted sandwich with some strawberries and ginger snaps for breakfast. Just got done.

This IHOP is actually one of the better ones I've gone to. It still doesn't top the waffle house in Benson SC my ex and I stopped in during our East Coast road trip from Orlando Florida to Madison NJ 5 years ago.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We are growing eggplant, cucumber, snap peas, green beans and chilli peppers this season along with basil and cilantro.

That's the thing I miss from home too. Growing food seasonally...which means your food actually has the appropriate taste to it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This IHOP is actually one of the better ones I've gone to. It still doesn't top the waffle house in Benson SC my ex and I stopped in during our East Coast road trip from Orlando Florida to Madison NJ 5 years ago.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Waffle House is an East Coast thing. There was one in North Phoenix I used to visit when I lived in AZ.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's the thing I miss from home too. Growing food seasonally...which means your food actually has the appropriate taste to it.

Posted via Xperia Z3
In Phoenix we ate vegetables from our yard from April till November. It was really nice.....

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Seeing you do this makes me almost tempted to go ahead and put the preview on my 930...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Other than the random freezes, and like Mohamed said; the sometimes slow keyboard, I haven't had any real issues running it on my DD 1520. Starting, or switching back and forth from certain apps, can also be painfully slow at times.

YanivC

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Well for one thing it would be ellimating the closest contender to number 3 spot. Remember anything can happen and there a re a **** ton of Blackberry die hards still out there.
Second.... developers developers developers. If they could convince some blackberry deveopers (especially those with QNX skills) to come on over to WP it would be a huge win.
I see MS as trying to be nimble and spreading its eggs into lots of baskets right now (which is very smart). They are writing apps for competing markets, they are joining the open source movement strongly, they are creating new verticals for app developers. So as you said, why not add this to the basket?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So Mr. Boland, that was a pretty nice video☺ Are you now playing Asphalt 8 or Grand Theft Auto? You were busy overtaking everyone and their brother in that Hyperlapse video!
Need For Speed? lol :D

Yeah, the Hyperlapse made it seem like I was speeding and/or driving aggressively, where on the contrary I was very much obeying the speed limit.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

WHEN?!?! Wheennnnnn?!?! When will this saturation of endless runner games end?!?!

I think endless runner games are much more easier to make than other games app. Maybe that's why they're are so many coming to the store these days.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

When people decide to put on their running shoes and go outside and get some exercise rather than playing these video games on their phones.

That's so true.
Person 1: I ran like 1.5 km in 8 mins.
Person 2: Wow cool.
Person 1: In temple run.
Person 2: 😒

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro