WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

of being truly ignorant!

Not disagreeing with you but there just seems to be some major level of hate towards Android on here from time to time. The good old Lagdroid and commenting on how only high spec phones work well with Android. Then the other 'issues' with it.

At the same time ignoring all the issues that seem to come up in WP.... which goes to show the blinders everyone seems to have.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

UK weather is usually crap, from what I was told...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Actually it's not as bad as most people make out. It just tends to shift a lot. You could have beautiful skies in the morning and cloudy in the afternoon followed by showers in the evening. It can be warm then cool then cold.

Or a mix in many ways.

People just like to complain about weather. It's a national pastime. Now if I lived in Scotland I'd have a reason to complain....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mini soon to be lunch break...

So it is official: I cut the cable off. With my TV dropping signal recently (cable provider switched to HD and I don't have a HD box or TV), I'm not mad. Still keeping my insanely fast internet until the T-Mobile router shows up. I'm hopeful it is an all in one so I can send back the cable provider's equipment and keep my bill down to $80/month.

Doing some of the spring cleaning today...just cleared out some old clothes that cannot be donated. Gonna throw some more out and grab a pizza for lunch after I curse out the receptionist in the maintenance office...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like this part. He he he

I didn't have to, this time. She just has poor customer service skills. Still, she works in a so-so environment...looks like just a job, and as such, it can explain a whole lot...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually relieved that I cut the cable off. I'm really looking forward to getting the fire stick tomorrow. I was able to successfully cast asphalt 8 via Chromecast and it was a bit choppy. So since the fire stick supports Miracast, and has twice the processing power of the Chromecast, I'm hopefully things will run much smoother.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the less distractions of the TV. It means I'm running everything through my Z3 Tablet and have to monitor how I use it. On the flip side, I can get some better cohesion between my Windows and Android devices with MSFT pushing this new wave of development of cross platform apps. While I'd rather have stayed mostly in the Windows ecosystem, having choice with Android is good.

Looking forward to using miracast on my 930 too. I do need a newer TV,but that has to wait.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Woke up late... :/
Alarm went off but I didn't hear it as it was turned down. :/

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Surprise. Trains are a mess this morning. We had some bad weather last night. Gusts of wind and heavy rain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6