• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Today I ate condensed milk straight out of the can :-P :-)
    Ah, joy!
    I ate ice cream for breakfast, but it wasn't great ice cream, unfortunately.
    10-19-2013 05:27 AM
    I haven't had any breakfast. I'm going to have a bigger,lunch instead!
    10-19-2013 05:54 AM
    Same for me!!!
    10-19-2013 05:55 AM
    I'm the kind who would eat a huge breakfast, skip lunch, and eat a huge dinner.

Largely because I hate falling asleep in the afternoon.
    10-19-2013 06:06 AM
    Remember!

You'll feel sleepy AFTER eating food and WHILE breathing in an environment with high CO2 content.
    teckris likes this.
    10-19-2013 06:06 AM
    Anyway. I need to advertise my channel, my band is releasing an album soon and i want to get more people to listen to our music.

Sorry, i might be breaking forum rules by doing this but. MarigoldMusicTV - YouTube
    I'm just listening to Shotgun. It's... special ;-)
    MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    10-19-2013 06:10 AM
    I'm listening to EMINEM RAP GOD!!!!
    10-19-2013 06:21 AM
    I would need vodka and 7-up to listen to it.

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4
    10-19-2013 06:24 AM
    It appears to be only you two talking at this time, whats gone on?

Anyway. I need to advertise my channel, my band is releasing an album soon and i want to get more people to listen to our music.

Sorry, i might be breaking forum rules by doing this but. MarigoldMusicTV - YouTube
    does the band plan to release this on something like amazon or iTunes? I may pick this up when it's out.
    10-19-2013 06:56 AM
    I am waiting until the full album is out before I touch any of his new music, as he's an old favorite of mine...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-19-2013 06:59 AM
    does the band plan to release this on something like amazon or iTunes? I may pick this up when it's out.
    No, we aren't on a record label and ur... Yeah.

But i can give you a link to the new album Prospects, and i'm the drummer. So yeah. :)
    10-19-2013 07:02 AM
    I'm just listening to Shotgun. It's... special ;-)
    My brother who's the lead guitarist loves this song too.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-19-2013 07:03 AM
    I am waiting until the full album is out before I touch any of his new music, as he's an old favorite of mine...
    I'm not and I got pre-order on amazon when it went for 9.99!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY
    10-19-2013 07:12 AM
    No, we aren't on a record label and ur... Yeah.

But i can give you a link to the new album Prospects, and i'm the drummer. So yeah. :)
    oh, ok. Well, as along as I can get it in mp3 format, I'm fine with ponying up the cash to show support. I flipped through the and there's something i hear in your band's sound i like...

One of the coolest things I've seen on this thread is that guy and his friend who shot their song using a 920 in that dusk like conditions. The song was cool and the video was nice too.

Gotta love stuff like that.
    10-19-2013 07:16 AM
    I'm not and I got pre-order on amazon when it went for 9.99!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY
    no preorder for me...will wait until black Friday next month and get it then...
    10-19-2013 07:17 AM
    oh, ok. Well, as along as I can get it in mp3 format, I'm fine with ponying up the cash to show support. I flipped through the and there's something i hear in your band's sound i like...

One of the coolest things I've seen on this thread is that guy and his friend who shot their song using a 920 in that dusk like conditions. The song was cool and the video was nice too.

Gotta love stuff like that.

Well, i don't know how to sell singles or albums through any good service if there is one that's good and doesn't require costs., so i can give you guys the album for free. :)

They are MP3. But i used Garageband to edit them, and i used iTunes to put the album on there, so it mightn't come up as a Marigold album when you guys put it onto a Windows Phone or any other device for that matter.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-19-2013 07:20 AM
    I am also developing the Marigold app for WP8. Yep, that's the app that's been mentioned in my sig for the past month.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-19-2013 07:25 AM
    Well, i don't know how to sell singles or albums through any good service if there is one that's good and doesn't require costs., so i can give you guys the album for free. :)

They are MP3. But i used Garageband to edit them, and i used iTunes to put the album on there, so it mightn't come up as a Marigold album when you guys put it onto a Windows Phone or any other device for that matter.
    Put it on amazon!!!
    LMZR likes this.
    10-19-2013 07:46 AM
    I am also developing the Marigold app for WP8. Yep, that's the app that's been mentioned in my sig for the past month.
    Allow me to be that person on app threads.

What's Marigold?
    10-19-2013 07:46 AM
    Allow me to be that person on app threads.

What's Marigold?
    Its the band LMZR plays drums in. Scroll a few pages up to links for the YouTube channel.

BP may be on to something. i do wonder how expensive amazon's charges are. LMZR, perhaps a PayPal account may work? Maybe doing it that way first you can see how many sales you get and whether or not you can recover the amazon fees...
    WanderingTraveler and Chregu like this.
    10-19-2013 08:16 AM
    Went for a hike with my mother today. We visited a tower on a hill near this town, and the view was just amazing.
    10-19-2013 09:52 AM
    Went for a hike with my mother today. We visited a tower on a hill near this town, and the view was just amazing.
    Unfortunately I can't upload a picture, as Firefox just isn't doing it, and IE does even less.
    Last edited by Chregu; 10-19-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    10-19-2013 09:55 AM
    Its the band LMZR plays drums in. Scroll a few pages up to links for the YouTube channel.

BP may be on to something. i do wonder how expensive amazon's charges are. LMZR, perhaps a PayPal account may work? Maybe doing it that way first you can see how many sales you get and whether or not you can recover the amazon fees...
    You can put your song on the free sections for MP3 on amazon.
    10-19-2013 10:45 AM
    Do you like this song? I'm not sure if I mostly like it because i think the lyrics are funny.

10-19-2013 11:01 AM
    Just preordered my Asus T100. Got the 64GB version. Now, I just need to get a new monitor for my PC and I'm good to go.

Once I upgrade the PC eventually to 8.1 and get a Lumia 1020, I'll be set for the next few years...
    gedzum likes this.
    10-19-2013 11:14 AM
143,621 ... 541542543544545 ...