Personally, I think MSFT is on to something with the new round of 8.1 powered 8" tablets. I don't think they should make a Surface Mini, but they probably will.

Really enjoying the move to the 8X...haven't used the 810 much once the unlocked 8X arrived. Now if I can get my hands on a cheap 1020, that'd be good. I could see myself using a 925 too...
    Chregu likes this.
    10-19-2013 11:20 AM
    You can put your song on the free sections for MP3 on amazon.
    Nice idea. They could get some additional exposure doing that, but is that free for them as the supplier of the music?
    10-19-2013 11:21 AM
    Remember!

You'll feel sleepy AFTER eating food and WHILE breathing in an environment with high CO2 content.
    You living on EARTH??
    10-19-2013 12:10 PM
    Nice idea. They could get some additional exposure doing that, but is that free for them as the supplier of the music?
    Dont know I'm assuming because your song will be free to download it will be free to upload it.

Best check the term and conditions.
    10-19-2013 12:10 PM
    Yeah, EVERYONE reads the whole terms and conditions. Who doesn't?
    10-19-2013 01:45 PM
    I don't, when I start and get to the part in which they claim my soul, I usually just give up.
    10-19-2013 01:49 PM
    Hanging out with friends

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    AGAIN YOU have all the fun......!!!!
    10-19-2013 02:01 PM
    I wanted to share the picture I can't upload via Skydrive. But Skydrive shows my name directly. I think that's a little too much.
    10-19-2013 02:04 PM
    Do you like this song? I'm not sure if I mostly like it because i think the lyrics are funny.

I would like if I understood it and also I doesn't say anything about cheese
    Chregu likes this.
    10-19-2013 02:05 PM
    I wanted to share the picture I can't upload via Skydrive. But Skydrive shows my name directly. I think that's a little too much.
    me too I could never upload a pic to here because I don't know how so I usually download it to my computer then upload it here
    10-19-2013 02:07 PM
    I would like if I understood it and also I doesn't say anything about cheese
    The singer tells the story of a "boy" (German Junge), most likely himself, how his parents wanted him to get a real job, instead of being a rebellious singer. I think the lyrics are pretty clever.

me too I could never upload a pic to here because I don't know how so I usually download it to my computer then upload it here
    I usually have an error, but it still attaches the picture after uploading. But today I tried multiple times and it didn't attach it. IE doesn't even start the upload.
    10-19-2013 02:07 PM
    I do!
    10-19-2013 02:08 PM
    yikes I just figured out that there are other sahib in the world me.png
    10-19-2013 02:11 PM
    The singer tells the story of a "boy" (German Junge), most likely himself, how his parents wanted him to get a real job, instead of being a rebellious singer. I think the lyrics are pretty clever.
    I usually have an error, but it still attaches the picture after uploading. But today I tried multiple times and it didn't attach it. IE doesn't even start the upload.
    well if it has a good message im all up for it as long as a song doesn't talk about sex, drugs, money and partying I hate songs about that
    10-19-2013 02:14 PM
    I do!
    NO you don't ....LIES
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    10-19-2013 02:14 PM
    yikes I just figured out that there are other sahib in the world
    You have Facebook and use Internet Explorer. What terrible life choices... ;-)
    sahib lopez and teckris like this.
    10-19-2013 02:15 PM
    You have Facebook and use Internet Explorer. What terrible life choices... ;-)
    well to be honest I don't use or have a facebook,twitter, instagram, or any social networking things and IE IS THE BEST!! well in my opinion Its the best I hate google chrome because well its google and I would use Firefox if ie never existed
    10-19-2013 02:17 PM
    well to be honest I don't use or have a facebook,twitter, instagram, or any social networking things and IE IS THE BEST!! well in my opinion Its the best I hate google chrome because well its google and I would use Firefox if ie never existed
    I use Firefox. IE was too long terrible, there will never be a reason why I would switch back. Social media I just don't get, I think mostly because my closer friends don't really use this stuff.

I have deactivated all add-ons in Firefox (now everybody is tracking me and shows me commercial, terrible experience) and I'll try again to upload the picture.

Upload still doesn't work.
    10-19-2013 02:20 PM
    I use Firefox. IE was too long terrible, there will never be a reason why I would switch back. Social media I just don't get, I think mostly because my closer friends don't really use this stuff.

I have deactivated all add-ons in Firefox (now everybody is tracking me and shows me commercial, terrible experience) and I'll try again to upload the picture.

Upload still doesn't work.
    yup I don't see the point in social networking .... even thought if I had one I think I wouldn't be saying this and the reason I don't use other browsers is because I don't have to use add-ons just to make my browsing experience good and as for the uploading I think you just have to wait a while now with ie11 I been getting fast uploads on this site faster than ie10
    10-19-2013 02:24 PM
    yup I don't see the point in social networking .... even thought if I had one I think I wouldn't be saying this and the reason I don't use other browsers is because I don't have to use add-ons just to make my browsing experience good and as for the uploading I think you just have to wait a while now with ie11 I been getting fast uploads on this site faster than ie10
    I have installed Windows 8.1. IE should be fine. I don't know what's going on. But it isn't that important either ;-)

All add-ons I use are Adblock Plus, BetterPrivacy, Flashblock and Ghostery, and I think I would need them also on IE for the same effect.
    10-19-2013 02:26 PM
    I have installed Windows 8.1. IE should be fine. I don't know what's going on. But it isn't that important either ;-)

All add-ons I use are Adblock Plus, BetterPrivacy, Flashblock and Ghostery, and I think I would need them also on IE for the same effect.
    it should be " faster" maybe its your upload speed but since you are in Europe where your internet is way faster than the U.S
    and I have tried to get into the whole add-on things but I don't know it just doesn't make it better it just makes me hate add-on's even more
    10-19-2013 02:30 PM
    it should be " faster" maybe its your upload speed but since you are in Europe where your internet is way faster than the U.S
    and I have tried to get into the whole add-on things but I don't know it just doesn't make it better it just makes me hate add-on's even more
    Thanks to Adblock Plus I only very rarely see commercials while browsing the web. I don't feel an effect of BetterPrivacy in everyday use. Flashblock explains itself, there are never videos or anything annoying me somewhere in the background. Ghostery blocks trackers and I love the small pop up when I visit pages which tells me what is blocked. For example, it blocks 8 trackers in this forum.

I have 1 MBit/s upload. That's not very fast but more than enough for a 1.5 MB picture ;-)
    10-19-2013 02:34 PM
    Thanks to Adblock Plus I only very rarely see commercials while browsing the web. I don't feel an effect of BetterPrivacy in everyday use. Flashblock explains itself, there are never videos or anything annoying me somewhere in the background. Ghostery blocks trackers and I love the small pop up when I visit pages which tells me what is blocked. For example, it blocks 8 trackers in this forum.

I have 1 MB/s upload. That's not very fast but more than enough for a 1.5 MB picture ;-)
    so much add-ons but if it works for you good stuff I don't thin I will jump on the add on just yet and if you are wondering my speed tests, its not the fastest or best but its consistent
    Attached Thumbnails speed-test-1.png   speed-test-2.png  
    10-19-2013 02:40 PM
    so much add-ons but if it works for you good stuff I don't thin I will jump on the add on just yet and if you are wondering my speed tests, its not the fastest or best but its consistent
    I edited it my post 1 Mbit/s. That was a mistake before.

3044219982.png

This says my internet is slower than that of 75 % of CH. Why would anybody need faster internet?
    10-19-2013 02:44 PM
    I edited it my post 1 Mbit/s. That was a mistake before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3044219982.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	47425
    ya that's WAYYYY faster than my download and I envy your ping and here I thought I had good ping ... never mind and time to go make my weekly cheese later snowflake
    10-19-2013 02:46 PM
144,181 ... 542543544545546 ...