WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There are over 7 billion people on the planet and I still think that maybe 20% have the means to travel internationally without worrying about finances. So if 4 out of every 5 individuals can't do it, I would say it is out of reach for a vast majority of people.

Even though international travel has become affordable one ticket would be greater than someone's yearly salary in quite a few countries in the world.

I was thinking more US based and you went international. I see where you're coming from of course.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That was a nice read while heading to school. A few things. If that was not the difficult slag then I worry of the hard slag is still English :p
Also as of right now I don't have the finances to go travel..yet😁
sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well first - smoke break, when a person goes and have a cigarette. So instead of saying break they say having a smoke.

Smokeo - the O comes from the Australianization of the word. You'll find a lot of O's at the end of words in Australia.

You'll also find a lot of shortened words in Australia as well.

Oooh interesting I'm guessing it was used alot before or during the time people found out that smoking is bad for the smokers health. I wonder if the word cancer sticks was used too?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Feels like I'm learning a new programing language. It's plain English but doesn't make sense to the untrained eye :p

Here's a harder one mainly because it's a reference. You can of course find the meaning on the internet.

You've got buckleys, mate. According to MIA. :p

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

o_O and here I thought it couldn't get worse lol
"Gee-gee up in Ayr" is a horse he bet on at a track in Scotland.

"Pub landlord had already been there" means his bar tab was paid with the money he won on the bet.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like ties but hate doing the knots! Most of the tie knots I have are permanent, I loosen them enough to remove the tie and then put it back on. These days I rarely wear ties or blazers though.

I wore ties in high school and they taught us one knot. I used to be able to tie a bowtie too, but forgot how to.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A good way to end the school day. I went to a Mexican restaurant to eat. I like the fact that the food is good, the woman's FIFA is on they are watching it , free Wi-Fi and free refills :3. I dig this place

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time to head home. I like how easy the math problems were today. Pretty fortunate that this section was easy :p not a bad way to end my school week 😁

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I ate way too much today and too many things as well. Here is the litany of stuff, filter coffee, Upma, tomato chutney, veggie burrito with guacamole and salsa, fresh fruit, samosa, dhokla, too many cups of chai, rice, vegetable korma, yogurt salad, roti, south Indian and north Indian sweets....might go eat a dosa (rice crepe) in a few minutes...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I ate way too much today and too many things as well. Here is the litany of stuff, filter coffee, Upma, tomato chutney, veggie burrito with guacamole and salsa, fresh fruit, samosa, dhokla, too many cups of chai, rice, vegetable korma, yogurt salad, roti, south Indian and north Indian sweets....might go eat a dosa (rice crepe) in a few minutes...

my gosh that is a lot o.o.... well at least you ate like a king today :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss