WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd put it as 'If you don't need a reliable phone'

For a year I didn't have it. I think it's more a USB port problem than a 8X problem. Strangely yesterday night I really checked that it is charging and in the morning it wasn't, even though it wasn't moved.

I'll try the other cable soon, maybe this will help.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's Saturday morning but feels like Sunday for some reason. The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds. I was really tired last night and slept through a lot of noise apparently.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's Saturday morning but feels like Sunday for some reason. The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds. I was really tired last night and slept through a lot of noise apparently.

Does the sun playing hide and seek with the clouds produce that many noises?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope to get outside today. Thought about heading to that coast but might do that tomorrow.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Does the sun playing hide and seek with the clouds produce that many noises?

No but it gets annoying as we're south facing so it's dim then suddenly it's very bright. The only noise is me going 'Damn I can't see!'

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No but it gets annoying as we're south facing so it's dim then suddenly it's very bright. The only noise is me going 'Damn I can't see!'

You confuse me, so you slept through the noise of you going "Damn I can't see"? ;-)

I have slept very little, I don't know why, I just couldn't sleep anymore. But i can sleep tonight during the play, my friend just has to wake me up when my other friend is acting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You confuse me, so you slept through the noise of you going "Damn I can't see"? ;-)

I have slept very little, I don't know why, I just couldn't sleep anymore. But i can sleep tonight during the play, my friend just has to wake me up when my other friend is acting.

LOL! No. There was a lot of noise last night (around 1:30am) when I was sleeping. Woke my wife up but not me. I slept through it.

The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds now when I'm awake. The sun didn't wake me up. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

LOL! No. There was a lot of noise last night (around 1:30am) when I was sleeping. Woke my wife up but not me. I slept through it.

The sun is playing hide and seek with the clouds now when I'm awake. The sun didn't wake me up. :p

Well, now everything is clear :p

What kind of noise was it?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, now everything is clear :p

What kind of noise was it?

A group of young people returning to their friend's flat completely falling over drunk. Where we live is two blocks of flats with a courtyard between them. Our flat looks onto the courtyard and the entrance to the other block is off the courtyard. They were trying (apparently and failing) to get to the other block. They were swearing and shouting a lot. One threw a construction cone into the fountain we have (we just had the courtyard redone). It apparently took them a long time to get in.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A group of young people returning to their friend's flat completely falling over drunk. Where we live is two blocks of flats with a courtyard between them. Our flat looks onto the courtyard and the entrance to the other block is off the courtyard. They were trying (apparently and failing) to get to the other block. They were swearing and shouting a lot. One threw a construction cone into the fountain we have (we just had the courtyard redone). It apparently took them a long time to get in.

Nobody called the police on them? These Brits are understanding people :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nobody called the police on them? These Brits are understanding people :)

Not that understanding. However these young people are doing this sort of thing every weekend. I get the feeling someone is going to say something soon, if they haven't already. Calling the police is pointless, problem is by the time the police get here they would probably be inside. Even though the police is literally 2 mins down the street, the town centre is sort of a party hub and keeps them busy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077