ya that's WAYYYY faster than my download and I envy your ping and here I thought I had good ping ... never mind and time to go make my weekly cheese later snowflake
    I am 6 feet tall guy with dark brown hair, weight something over 80 kg and have a beard. Snowflake feels a little strange to me. For example, I have a very cute, rather short and blond friend with a lot of energy, I think snowflake would fit her much better.

Anyway, enjoy your cheese.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-19-2013 03:51 PM
    Its the band LMZR plays drums in. Scroll a few pages up to links for the YouTube channel.

BP may be on to something. i do wonder how expensive amazon's charges are. LMZR, perhaps a PayPal account may work? Maybe doing it that way first you can see how many sales you get and whether or not you can recover the amazon fees...
    I'm looking at independent music sellers (Cdbaby, etc) and it's $9.99 for a single to be distributed worldwide and $29.99 for an album! Ugh, with that pricing, and the price i wish to sell the content, it's gonna be tough!
    10-19-2013 05:43 PM
    I'm looking at independent music sellers (Cdbaby, etc) and it's $9.99 for a single to be distributed worldwide and $29.99 for an album! Ugh, with that pricing, and the price i wish to sell the content, it's gonna be tough!
    Use SkyDrive that free put the content as public, put a link to it.
    10-19-2013 07:32 PM
    Listening to Cars "Let the good times roll"

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    10-19-2013 07:54 PM
    Sahib, just finished watching Twelve Years A Slave. I recommend you and everyone who posts on this thread regularly go see it.

I'm waiting with the GF in a crowded Thai restaurant for dinner...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-19-2013 09:01 PM
    10-19-2013 10:34 PM
    Why iphone5? cant be Smartphone??
    graph_7.png
    10-19-2013 10:51 PM
    I am 6 feet tall guy with dark brown hair, weight something over 80 kg and have a beard. Snowflake feels a little strange to me. For example, I have a very cute, rather short and blond friend with a lot of energy, I think snowflake would fit her much better.

Anyway, enjoy your cheese.
    heheh I guess you didn't know that In slang terms cheese means money :P
    10-19-2013 10:58 PM
    Sahib, just finished watching Twelve Years A Slave. I recommend you and everyone who posts on this thread regularly go see it.

I'm waiting with the GF in a crowded Thai restaurant for dinner...
    OK! looks like I know what I am watching next week and thai ... I never did like Thai because of how their food tastes like .... sorry if I offended any Thai peeps here :(
    10-19-2013 11:00 PM
    xbox one ftw !!!!!
    10-19-2013 11:01 PM
    Why iphone5? cant be Smartphone??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graph_7.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	47442
    but but but I thought IPhone is the most revolutionary thing and no other thing competes /s
    10-19-2013 11:02 PM
    OK! looks like I know what I am watching next week and thai ... I never did like Thai because of how their food tastes like .... sorry if I offended any Thai peeps here :(
    It's a very heavyweight movie, in terms of how thought provoking and socially significant the subject matter is.

We eat with our eyes most times, so I get where you're coming from with Thai food. Its still good eating. The GF loved her snapper fish in tamarind sauce...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-19-2013 11:13 PM
    It's a very heavyweight movie, in terms of how thought provoking and socially significant the subject matter is.

We eat with our eyes most times, so I get where you're coming from with Thai food. Its still good eating. The GF loved her snapper fish in tamarind sauce...
    so then if you have time what is your short review about the movie because im generally interested in the movie
    10-19-2013 11:19 PM
    so then if you have time what is your short review about the movie because im generally interested in the movie
    It is a movie based on a true story of a freed black man who lived in NY State during the mid 1800s who was kidnapped and sold into slavery in Georgia, where he spent 12 years as a slave.

There is rape, violent floggings to the point of mutilation, psychological abuse, etc. They didn't sugar coat it at all. Just letting you know...still, it is something worth seeing.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-19-2013 11:23 PM
    Use SkyDrive that free put the content as public, put a link to it.
    That's what i was planning to do for a while. :)
    10-19-2013 11:34 PM
    It is a movie based on a true story of a freed black man who lived in NY State during the mid 1800s who was kidnapped and sold into slavery in Georgia, where he spent 12 years as a slave.

There is rape, violent floggings to the point of mutilation, psychological abuse, etc. They didn't sugar coat it at all. Just letting you know...still, it is something worth seeing.
    im all for it I need to watch more movies about history
    10-19-2013 11:42 PM
    dang I think I ate to much today hehehe
    10-20-2013 12:07 AM
    im all for it I need to watch more movies about history
    If you feel you need to watch more movies about history, watch this before seeing Twelve Years A Slave. Nuff said.

http://www.pbs.org/tpt/slavery-by-another-name/watch/
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-20-2013 12:19 AM
    If you feel you need to watch more movies about history, watch this before seeing Twelve Years A Slave. Nuff said.

Watch the Film | Slavery by Another Name | PBS
    I think I will watch it later tomorrow because I don't think I will grasp the full essence of it this night
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-20-2013 12:35 AM
    hmmm so it got quiet ...... shall I make this interesting .... nah don't feel like it
    10-20-2013 01:10 AM
    but but but I thought IPhone is the most revolutionary thing and no other thing competes /s
    You really thought?? may be Lumia is not Enough for you
    10-20-2013 01:13 AM
    i just noticed how much I love wireless charging on my 810, it brings the question to me " WHY aren't more cellphone manufactures using this? "
    10-20-2013 01:22 AM
    You really thought?? may be Lumia is not Enough for you
    ehhh KFV i think you missed the /s <---- means sarcasm and I thought you knew that I'm a MS fanboy but I know when to admit where ms fails and I never let my opinions get in the way of facts
    10-20-2013 01:23 AM
    ehhh KFV i think you missed the /s <---- means sarcasm and I thought you knew that I'm a MS fanboy but I know when to admit where ms fails and I never let my opinions get in the way of facts
    ha ha... I too was Exaggerating... I m not Fanboy.... I m addicted
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-20-2013 01:29 AM
    ha ha... I too was Exaggerating... I m not Fanboy.... I m addicted
    hahahahah you should put the /s next time so I know what you mean because I think it was snowflake said that he is sarcastic .... now that I think of it I think he's the most sarcastic guy here o.o
    teckris likes this.
    10-20-2013 01:32 AM
145,825 ... 543544545546547 ...