WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i plan on starting off with a Smirnoff :3 they look fruity but it all depends what someone recommends as a first drink :p

Most likely, you're gonna drink a few things and then go...

"This is some overrated $%&#!"

Oh, a serious first drink recommendation: Heineken, Guinness. I'm a guy who swings for the hilt, that's why.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Most likely, you're gonna drink a few things and then go...

"This is some overrated $%&#!"

Oh, a serious first drink recommendation: Heineken, Guinness. I'm a guy who swings for the hilt, that's why.

Posted via Xperia Z3

For a first beer, I recommend a Sam Adams over a Guinness.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For a first beer, I recommend a Sam Adams over a Guinness.

I'd recommend that to normally...

...but this is Sahib. That's why I suggested a Heineken - even in lite form, it's not bad. He can always go Guinness Blond Lager too. Of the domestics, a Sam Adams summer ale might do the trick. Of the big boys, I'm a Coors and Corona lite drinker if no other choices exist.

If he's talking harder stuff, Sminoff Ice is an inexpensive way to adjust your palette.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd recommend that to normally...

...but this is Sahib. That's why I suggested a Heineken - even in lite form, it's not bad. He can always go Guinness Blond Lager too. Of the domestics, a Sam Adams summer ale might do the trick. Of the big boys, I'm a Coors and Corona lite drinker if no other choices exist.

If he's talking harder stuff, Sminoff Ice is an inexpensive way to adjust your palette.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Sweet then that Will be my first choice. 😁

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Eating a roast beef sandwich for lunch 😋. Don't mind eating sandwich if its made fresh 😇
sent from my rare green linux 830

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

I went to "I love New York pizza" earlier

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Almost missed the bus again. Man I think ima have to change bus routes to make it on time instead of cutting it close lol.
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't they call it pie in nyc too o.o? Maybe in wrong
I could be wrong but I don't think there's many places that refer to pizza as just pie.

I think there's even less that use the term pizza pie.

I doubt that many pizza places (I haven't run across any yet) would put the term pie in their name.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

somhom

May 11, 2015
Visit site

I could be wrong but I don't think there's many places that refer to pizza as just pie.

I think there's even less that use the term pizza pie.

I doubt that many pizza places (I haven't run across any yet) would put the term pie in their name.

hey ... i need help .... My mother use Lumia 630 & and she have slide up to take call is there any way to take call directly ?? She hates it .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

hey ... i need help .... My mother use Lumia 630 & and she have slide up to take call is there any way to take call directly ?? She hates it .
No. That's the way it works. Most smartphones you have to slide to answer so you don't accidentally answer it when it's in your pocket or bag.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So I switched carriers today and looking sorry short,I can't get my Motorola moto G to work with a new card. Meanwhile my Lumia 820 works perfectly with it, it even gets LTE. I hope I will be able to make Motorola work.
Oh, I mean, phone works, I can call but I can't get internet. I tried all that with apn-s,won't work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I switched carriers today and looking sorry short,I can't get my Motorola moto G to work with a new card. Meanwhile my Lumia 820 works perfectly with it, it even gets LTE. I hope I will be able to make Motorola work.
Oh, I mean, phone works, I can call but I can't get internet. I tried all that with apn-s,won't work.

I'll ask my first dumb question. Did you go into settings and download the carrier settings? I don't think that happens automatically. At least it didn't on my Sony.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)