It does, thanks! I have heard of the Meizu brand but not the others. I'm curious so I'll do my searching to see how these look like.
    Meizu m5c and 7 Pro Plus side by side.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-08-2017 12:09 PM
    Here's the second screen in the rear of the Meizu 7 Plus Pro.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-08-2017 12:10 PM
    Meizu m5c and 7 Pro Plus side by side.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f86b860ca7.jpg
    Whoa the difference in size is massive!
    09-08-2017 12:10 PM
    Here's the second screen in the rear of the Meizu 7 Plus Pro.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ac0aa3d7da.jpg
    ...Interesting. I now get your previous comment about that screen. It's kind of random to me.
    09-08-2017 12:11 PM
    Whoa the difference in size is massive!
    The smaller one has a superb in hand feel, very iPhone 7ish but better.
    09-08-2017 12:15 PM
    Here's the collection of 5" screen devices
    Can't even tell them apart. I think they all buy the LCD panel from one supplier, lol!
    09-08-2017 12:37 PM
    Here's the lit screen and the rear surface pictures.
    09-08-2017 01:03 PM
    I'm glad that it seems like you are ok. I was thinking of you with that hurricane.
    Thank you sweetie. Zero hour is still about 24-36 hours away but each update puts it slightly to our west. Not a direct eyewall strike but we're still going to be in the "dirty" side of the storm and may still get Cat 2 or Cat 3 winds. It's so much bigger than Andrew was so even a glancing blow from the eye will cause major damage.

Don't get too complacent, the 2:00 advisory shows a Cat 1 going through the ATL region Tuesday or Wednesday.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-08-2017 02:19 PM
    Thank you sweetie. Zero hour is still about 24-36 hours away but each update puts it slightly to our west. Not a direct eyewall strike but we're still going to be in the "dirty" side of the storm and may still get Cat 2 or Cat 3 winds. It's so much bigger than Andrew was so even a glancing blow from the eye will cause major damage.

Don't get too complacent, the 2:00 advisory shows a Cat 1 going through the ATL region Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Stay safe!
    fatclue_98 and libra89 like this.
    09-08-2017 02:21 PM
    Thanks to all the well-wishers out there, it's always humbling to see this kind of support from people I don't know personally.

My prep is just about done and I'm chillin' for a while until this oppressive heat dies down a little. But now I'm thinking, what could be worse? Hurricanes and the stifling heat before and especially after or winter storms, Nor'Easters and such? Correct me if I'm wrong but in the northern sections most houses use gas appliances that aren't affected by power outages and fuel oil for heating. Down here, we're so effed when the power goes out for weeks like when Andrew paid a discourteous visit. I imagine northerners can still stay warm and cook food, take showers and other daily things we take for granted. How 'bout it? Which would you take, comfy in the house for days or weeks while it's freezing outside.....or living in a sauna and sweating like a w***e in church for days or weeks?
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-08-2017 02:34 PM

Ahh wow. I keep seeing the projections and it doesn't look pleasant. Glad that you have prepped, and you're welcome. As Laura said, stay safe please.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-08-2017 03:30 PM
    Thanks to all the well-wishers out there, it's always humbling to see this kind of support from people I don't know personally.

My prep is just about done and I'm chillin' for a while until this oppressive heat dies down a little. But now I'm thinking, what could be worse? Hurricanes and the stifling heat before and especially after or winter storms, Nor'Easters and such? Correct me if I'm wrong but in the northern sections most houses use gas appliances that aren't affected by power outages and fuel oil for heating. Down here, we're so effed when the power goes out for weeks like when Andrew paid a discourteous visit. I imagine northerners can still stay warm and cook food, take showers and other daily things we take for granted. How 'bout it? Which would you take, comfy in the house for days or weeks while it's freezing outside.....or living in a sauna and sweating like a w***e in church for days or weeks?
    To be honest, I don't know which is worse. I can't speak for all of the area but I would say that you are right to a point. When heavy storms and hurricanes knock out power, it really depends on if one has a gas stove or not at home. No power means that we can use a lighter to light the stove if gas. If not, you'll be out of luck. Some areas in Maryland use oil for heating and others use gas. Personally, I use gas.

That does suck though about melting for days. I think I would take comfy in the house even though I'll be tired of everyone around me at a point. LOL.
    09-08-2017 03:38 PM
    I was caught up in meetings. So the delay in pictures for the other two large screen phones.
    09-08-2017 04:04 PM
    I was caught up in meetings. So the delay in pictures for the other two large screen phones.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5eccdd687d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0eb7367a88.jpg
    It's cool. I love that red color, it's just as you said. Very cool!
    09-08-2017 04:07 PM
    In retrospect, it's kind of good that this friend flaked today for our event since I finally caught steam for my application. I'm excited and scared at the same time of how submitting this application will change my life...

One letter down, two to go. Need to continue to follow up with people. Additionally, one transcript has been sent and I will do the other one on Monday or Tuesday? Regular mail takes two days from here to there so I'm not really concerned but at the same time, I don't want to be worrying about if it will get there in time.
    09-08-2017 04:09 PM

I'd take none.

I'm watching this very closely, with my dad and brother in Coral springs. Stay safe.
    09-08-2017 04:57 PM
    These coffee caramel chocolates from Costa Rica are amazing! We have some co-workers visiting and they brought over a bag to the conference room.
    09-08-2017 07:28 PM
    These coffee caramel chocolates from Costa Rica are amazing! We have some co-workers visiting and they brought over a bag to the conference room.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a9e6349fe4.jpg
    Nice!!

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk
    09-08-2017 08:15 PM
    In retrospect, it's kind of good that this friend flaked today for our event since I finally caught steam for my application. I'm excited and scared at the same time of how submitting this application will change my life...

One letter down, two to go. Need to continue to follow up with people. Additionally, one transcript has been sent and I will do the other one on Monday or Tuesday? Regular mail takes two days from here to there so I'm not really concerned but at the same time, I don't want to be worrying about if it will get there in time.
    Good luck with everything!😊
    libra89 likes this.
    09-09-2017 01:25 AM
    Why is it, that WC's sister site, CrackBerry, gets an official beer, meanwhile MS has their head in the sand so we get nothing???

wp_20170908_20_46_13_rich.jpg

And the back, to clarify the asterisks..

wp_20170908_20_47_30_rich.jpg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-09-2017 02:14 AM
    Good luck with everything!
    Thank you Laura!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-09-2017 02:26 AM
    09-09-2017 11:47 AM
    09-09-2017 11:50 AM
    09-09-2017 12:03 PM
    09-09-2017 12:04 PM
145,269 ... 54855486548754885489 ...