so that means I can say im EVEN MORE SUPER AWSOMER THAN BP !!!!!
    Maybe
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-20-2013 02:09 PM
    well time to go do my sunday stuff ....laters and snowflake..... lets see if you are alive still
    10-20-2013 02:13 PM
    Maybe
    damn that's what my ex would say .....anyways It means I am!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA
    10-20-2013 02:14 PM
    damn that's what my ex would say .....anyways It means I am!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA
    Everybody using the English language uses the word "maybe" from time to time ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-20-2013 02:17 PM
    * sigh* if I had money I would get the nokia lumia 925 but I will be happy with my 810
    I know exactly how you feel...that'swhy i'm saving my pennies and saving to get the 1020 instead...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-20-2013 03:23 PM
    Interesting. Windows 8.1 has a function to deactivate notification during a definable time frame. That means Microsoft can implement this feature, why aren't they doing it with Windows Phone?

Well, only a few other months until Windows Phone 8.1, and maybe then we'll get it too, who knows.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    10-20-2013 03:25 PM
    Interesting. Windows 8.1 has a function to deactivate notification during a definable time frame. That means Microsoft can implement this feature, why aren't they doing it with Windows Phone?

Well, only a few other months until Windows Phone 8.1, and maybe then we'll get it too, who knows.
    That will be a very interesting feature. I cannot wait to hear what's being announced at Nokia World in Abu Dhabi. :)
    10-20-2013 03:37 PM
    That will be a very interesting feature. I cannot wait to hear what's being announced at Nokia World in Abu Dhabi. :)
    Whatever they announce, it will only make me miserable as it'll be like this:

"And once again, because Microsoft isn't doing anything we have implemented many sweet features, of course only for Nokia phones. Well, after neither Samsung nor HTC are doing much concerning Windows Phone anymore, we'll soon call it Nokia OS anyway. Or Microsoft OS, as Nokia will soon belong to Microsoft."

Well, to be honest, I won't mind too much. I can live with what I have now, and in a year I switch to whatever is the best.
    MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    10-20-2013 03:42 PM
    Whatever they announce, it will only make me miserable as it'll be like this:

"And once again, because Microsoft isn't doing anything we have implemented many sweet features, of course only for Nokia phones. Well, after neither Samsung nor HTC are doing much concerning Windows Phone anymore, we'll soon call it Nokia OS anyway. Or Microsoft OS, as Nokia will soon belong to Microsoft."

Well, to be honest, I won't mind too much. I can live with what I have now, and in a year I switch to whatever is the best.
    You on contract?
    10-20-2013 07:50 PM
    im back ......MUHAHAHAHAHH!
    10-20-2013 10:01 PM
    AN ANOUNCMENT ...I love my Nokia purities over the ear
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-20-2013 10:08 PM
    the only feature that really want is they should or would be really cool if they could integrate Skype as the default messaging app just to compete with google now or google + or something like that and apple's imessage thing and in the people's hub I think they should make that the notification center ( even thought i don't care for one and don't need one ) just because that's where you get all your Facebook and other things there
    10-20-2013 10:14 PM
    AN ANOUNCMENT ...I love my Nokia purities over the ear
    so you got the cans, eh? What color?
    10-20-2013 10:37 PM
    the only feature that really want is they should or would be really cool if they could integrate Skype as the default messaging app just to compete with google now or google + or something like that and apple's imessage thing and in the people's hub I think they should make that the notification center ( even thought i don't care for one and don't need one ) just because that's where you get all your Facebook and other things there
    I think you may see this happen eventually. Personally, I have no use for Skype or google + on my Nexus 4, but because other people like them, I wouldn't mind it if it moves the platform forward. I feel the same way about the notification center. I hope MSFT gives us the option to turn it off. Now THAT I would like...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-20-2013 10:39 PM
    Sahib, were you able to watch the link to that documentary I posted last night? If the link doesn't work, that documentary is also on YouTube.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-20-2013 10:40 PM
    Boy, I love how quiet my apartment can get when I have the TV off. Sometimes a quiet space is the best place to do some work in. I wish I could not have a tv, but until I can get some of the stuff I want online, I'll keep the old tube and curse at how unnecessarily expensive my cable bill is.

At lease the GF gets way more mileage out of my tv than me. She loves my on demand more than hers and will catch up on some of her shows because she cut back on her cable package recently because of expensive it is...
    10-20-2013 10:44 PM
    Sahib, were you able to watch the link to that documentary I posted last night? If the link doesn't work, that documentary is also on YouTube.
    i was planning to do it today but after forgetting i had homework im doing it now so looks like i will watch it i think tomorrow when I'm chilling at the lounge
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-20-2013 10:48 PM
    so you got the cans, eh? What color?
    well i have the cyan and the magenta color and peeps as school are like " whoa what are those" and sometimes I get the stop and stare peeps
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-20-2013 10:49 PM
    Can I say I'm actually looking forward to the next round of hardware WP8 will run on? I think I like Android's hardware a lot more than the software these days, so I'd love to see how a mature version of WP8 would run on the S4/HTC One chassis. Would love to see an advanced Pureview Cam on a quad core setup with 2 cores dedicated just to the image processing and camera ALONE. Guess we will start to find out with Nokia's big announcement.

It doesn't mean I will buy any of that new tech - after I get my 1020 I don't want anything else - but it will surely make an interesting holiday shopping season and beyond...
    10-20-2013 10:49 PM
    i was planning to do it today but after forgetting i had homework im doing it now so looks like i will watch it i think tomorrow when I'm chilling at the lounge
    The documentary is 90 mins long so hope you can watch it uuninterrupted...
    10-20-2013 10:50 PM
    Boy, I love how quiet my apartment can get when I have the TV off. Sometimes a quiet space is the best place to do some work in. I wish I could not have a tv, but until I can get some of the stuff I want online, I'll keep the old tube and curse at how unnecessarily expensive my cable bill is.

At lease the GF gets way more mileage out of my tv than me. She loves my on demand more than hers and will catch up on some of her shows because she cut back on her cable package recently because of expensive it is...
    while i like quite it getting kinda lonely after a while after a few hours I think " huh no one texted me or called me ....... I wonder if I said something then i just go back to do homework
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-20-2013 10:52 PM
    well i have the cyan and the magenta color and peeps as school are like " whoa what are those" and sometimes I get the stop and stare peeps
    Nice. I'm sure the magenta goes nice with the breast cancer theme you're on for this month too...i've got the cyan in ear to match the cyan cans. Although I wish they sounded a little louder, I'm cool with their versatility and colors...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-20-2013 10:53 PM
    Can I say I'm actually looking forward to the next round of hardware WP8 will run on? I think I like Android's hardware a lot more than the software these days, so I'd love to see how a mature version of WP8 would run on the S4/HTC One chassis. Would love to see an advanced Pureview Cam on a quad core setup with 2 cores dedicated just to the image processing and camera ALONE. Guess we will start to find out with Nokia's big announcement.

It doesn't mean I will buy any of that new tech - after I get my 1020 I don't want anything else - but it will surely make an interesting holiday shopping season and beyond...
    heheheh looks like you ask a lot when it comes to specs which you should be but as along as peeps form the android community don't find a way to make virus to jump from one OS to the other i don't mind.... I trust the secure OS on windows phones just don't trust android
    10-20-2013 10:55 PM
    while i like quite it getting kinda lonely after a while after a few hours I think " huh no one texted me or called me ....... I wonder if I said something then i just go back to do homework
    that happens to many of us these days. Technically I should he either watching the NFL highlights to see how well I did in the office pool or be studying for my mid-term on Wednesday, but I did an outline for a paper due in two weeks tonight so I wasn't a bum.

Being a full time student and working full time s.u.c.k.s. but what must be done, has to get done.
    10-20-2013 10:56 PM
    Nice. I'm sure the magenta goes nice with the breast cancer theme you're on for this month too...i've got the cyan in ear to match the cyan cans. Although I wish they sounded a little louder, I'm cool with their versatility and colors...
    yes it goes well with my pink case i have for my phone( i didn't buy it came free with my cyan wireless charging back cover )
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-20-2013 10:56 PM
144,428 ... 547548549550551 ...