WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The ones we have are no longer made. So they're actually collector items now. :)

Iittala Marimekko Primavera collection. We have the small plates, mugs and bowls.

Fancy bowls, mugs and plates must give food the wow factor. Now. I understand why your food.pictures look good 😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Fancy bowls, mugs and plates must give food the wow factor. Now. I understand why your food.pictures look good ��

A lot of my food pictures are at restaurants. :p My dinner plates are white. :p

Here is what the set looks like. We have three different colours. Pink, purple and green. The green set was given as a wedding gift. The rest we bought.

Iittala Marimekko Primavera.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A lot of my food pictures are at restaurants. :p My dinner plates are white. :p

Here is what the set looks like. We have three different colours. Pink, purple and green. The green set was given as a wedding gift. The rest we bought.

View attachment 107378

i gotta say those handles look very nice. they look thin compared to the regular mugs. yup they do look nice together

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I picked up a Moto X (2014) for a pseudo-test drive. So far so good...the battery should have been 2600mah and I'd consider using it as a daily driver.

Every time I use a "stock Google" device, I'm reminded of my love-hate relationship with the vanilla nature of the OS.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So I picked up a Moto X (2014) for a pseudo-test drive. So far so good...the battery should have been 2600mah and I'd consider using it as a daily driver.

Every time I use a "stock Google" device, I'm reminded of my love-hate relationship with the vanilla nature of the OS.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
I've been checking XDA. I still want to flash Xposed on my N7, but I'm waiting for Xposed for 5.1.1 to get out of alpha.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Sup! What's new?

Mine are tied: Android + WP. WP8.1.2 is nice to use...pity Nokia didn't put AWS support on my 930. Like Android because the hardware choices are better and I respect the hacking spirit of the old Windows Mobile users who took to that platform like a duck to water once the hardware improved.

I haven't been using the preview builds simply because I still feel that MSFT has been beta testing with us since WP7. I think W10 has a future, where the OS can be a viable option for new users. For those entrenched in Android and or especially iOS, the "switch" is painful.

So it is TBD with Windows 10. 7.5 was the savior, then it was 8.0, then it was 8.1. I'm not expecting miracles from MSFT with 10.

Posted via Xperia Z3
My thoughts are pretty much the same as yours, except that I don't need AWS since I have AT&T.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've been checking XDA. I still want to flash Xposed on my N7, but I'm waiting for Xposed for 5.1.1 to get out of alpha.

Nice. I like the Moto Maxx (Droid Turbo in the US) as it fixes much of the shortcomings of the Moto X (even though it doesn't have as much personality as the X). If I fully enjoy my time with the Moto X, I may try to score a Moto Maxx to compliment my Z3.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man I know it's almost the end of summer school but trig is getting harder . If I could pass it once I can pass it again 😎
sent from my rare green linux 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Liking the Moto X so far. Stock itself is "meh". Cannot get the Sony skin or the newer Music app builds to run...oh well.

Definitely interested in a Moto Maxx.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As a fan of Motorola, it's sad we don't have their phones available locally.

I've always liked their stuff, the high end ones anyways. Still a huge fan of the Moto X 2013. This one is nice too, but needed a bigger battery. That's why the Maxx is appealing to me:

S805 chip, 3GB RAM, built in Qi and 3900mah battery.

The design is so so, but I'm interested for the horsepower, not the looks. The Z3 is quite the stunner.

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3