Laura, many of the girls in the training we're not only dual phone wielders, but we're using two iPhones. So the comments were from a personal and work sentiment.

I got gripes using one, much less carrying around two pieces of ifruit...
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-14-2017 05:34 PM
    If you're the type to mess around with settings and such, you can be like some of us (especially Rue), then you can get away with a XZ1C. If you're the point and shoot with no effort type, stay with a Pixel.

Otherwise, you'll buy a XZ1C to try and get excited and then get sad when the cameras sucks in a situation you want and then you'll return it...(just my guess anyways).
    You got it. I'm a point and shoot type.

Funnily enough, exactly what you said is what I picture happening to me, even down to the return
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2017 05:43 PM
    For me, there are only a handful of cameras that are an improvement over the Mi Note 2/V20/950XL in my stable:

Pixel, G6, V30.

On this list, lesser still have great audio.
    Ooh yeah that is true. The G6 seems to be good in its own right, but the V30 seems to be awesome.

You're in a hard place when it comes to that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2017 05:47 PM
    Christmas in July! I'm on the train with a dude using a black Lumia 950!

Guess these are still in the wild...
    OMG that's so cool! I have never seen one in real life . I'm so jealous. I wonder what apps he uses...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2017 05:48 PM
    Laura, many of the girls in the training we're not only dual phone wielders, but we're using two iPhones. So the comments were from a personal and work sentiment.

I got gripes using one, much less carrying around two pieces of ifruit...
    Wow I wonder how they don't mix up their phones especially ones with white fronts.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2017 05:51 PM
    Wow I wonder how they don't mix up their phones especially ones with white fronts.
    I dunno. Some have bigger iPhones, some have the exact same thing, some have with the black front. They make it work. I just hate having two phones from the same OEM...
    09-14-2017 06:53 PM
    OMG that's so cool! I have never seen one in real life . I'm so jealous. I wonder what apps he uses...
    He was playing the 2048 game, so who knows...
    09-14-2017 06:53 PM
    If you're the type to mess around with settings and such, you can be like some of us (especially Rue), then you can get away with a XZ1C. If you're the point and shoot with no effort type, stay with a Pixel.

Otherwise, you'll buy a XZ1C to try and get excited and then get sad when the cameras sucks in a situation you want and then you'll return it...(just my guess anyways).
    Pixel would be my recommendation. It's a zero hassle camera.
    09-14-2017 08:02 PM
    Christmas in July! I'm on the train with a dude using a black Lumia 950!

Guess these are still in the wild...
    I saw a few in London.
    09-14-2017 08:03 PM
    Come October 4, it'll be interesting to see how good or bad the Pixel compares to the V30. Otherwise I am just gonna keep using my current Pixel.
    09-14-2017 08:04 PM
    Come October 4, it'll be interesting to see how good or bad the Pixel compares to the V30. Otherwise I am just gonna keep using my current Pixel.
    Yeah it will be. It's still amazing to me that the (original) Pixel is still one of the best phone cameras at the moment. The V30 looks like an awesome phone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2017 08:13 PM
    I have never missed a camera so much in my phone life. Your experience with your Pixel has given me hope that I wouldn't be screwed (not with the camera of course but the phone itself).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2017 08:16 PM
    Decisions, decisions...I have my suspicion, so I'll reserve commentary...
    libra89 likes this.
    09-14-2017 10:07 PM
    No manual mode and things like that makes it no hassle.

But it is the best literal point and shoot Android camera, which is fine for lots of folks.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    09-14-2017 10:08 PM
    Man, people are dumping on the Essential Phone really hard online. I don't think it's as bad as people say, but it is likely akin to the iPhone X - a bad value for money buy at its price point.

Would I try one? Sure. Would I keep it? Of course not.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    09-14-2017 10:33 PM
    Looking forward to a long break this weekend, but first a wee bit of unfinished task to tidy up a complex Excel. I have a 15 site office waiting for my email so they can start preparing their operational budget for next year!!!

A busy day tomorow morning at the local Hospice centre.. They have an event planned, and I'm doing my bit manning the registration desk !!

Then later at night.. I'm off to Kota Kinabalu.... hoping to see what's new at the mall. The missus finally wants to move on from her 1520 due to battery issues, so another WP user will leave the platform. Darn, I dont like Android, but guess I have to brush up on Nougat/Oreo (me being her default IT support!!!).
    I managed to sell off my Samsung J3 freebie for a decent price, so the extra do$h will help in bumping up the specs.

Tanjung Aru and the glorious sunsets like these, .... here I come !!

... !
    09-15-2017 04:49 AM
    Long week.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-15-2017 07:22 AM
    Long week.
    Bruh, you don't know the half of it. I just got my power back this morning.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-15-2017 10:39 AM
    Wow, that's a while without power. o_o How was the damage, if I can ask?
    09-15-2017 11:06 AM
    Glad to see you got back power. That seemed faster than I thought...
    09-15-2017 11:14 AM
    Wow, that's a while without power. o_o How was the damage, if I can ask?
    No structural damage save for some 50 shingles, give or take. My wonderful mango tree is no more. 😭

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk
    09-15-2017 12:44 PM
    Glad to see you got back power. That seemed faster than I thought...
    It was out since Monday at dawn. In Miami heat and humidity, it may as well have been last year. Having to put up with the in-laws for 3 days was a test Jesus didn't need to put me through. We're gonna have a chat when this is over.

09-15-2017 12:48 PM
    No structural damage save for some 50 shingles, give or take. My wonderful mango tree is no more.

That's good that there was no serious damage. Aw man, that sucks a lot about the mango tree. I'm also a little jealous that you even had a mango tree originally.
    09-15-2017 12:53 PM
    That's good that there was no serious damage. Aw man, that sucks a lot about the mango tree. I'm also a little jealous that you even had a mango tree originally.
    I'll trade you all the mango and avocado trees in Miami for some mid-Atlantic weather right about now.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk
    libra89 likes this.
    09-15-2017 01:00 PM
    No structural damage save for some 50 shingles, give or take. My wonderful mango tree is no more. 😭

I'm glad you and your family are safe and didn't have serious damage. That's sad about your mango tree, though. 😞
    fatclue_98 and libra89 like this.
    09-15-2017 01:03 PM
144,461 ... 54935494549554965497 ...