Speaking of battery life, it's been hard to tell with the Pixel. I haven't been pleased with it so far but at the same time, I have done and used things that drain battery since I have had it. I'm hoping that today would be better. I haven't had a regular day of usage.

The dark system wide theme and in apps without rooting is awesome but the battery drain is nuts. I decided to give that up yesterday but then I messed up by being sucked into Alphabear for 40 minutes, haha. I just need a normal day usage to get a good judgement on how this goes for me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-22-2017 09:40 AM
    Morning folks. Sadly, my salty levels are much higher today than yesterday. I will try to contain it, but will not guarantee that it won't be rough for the recipient if it dies come out...
    Opens the phone.
    Reads MSFFisMIA post.
    Closes the app.
    Twitter will be better for today.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-22-2017 09:42 AM
    Opens the phone.
    Reads MSFFisMIA post.
    Closes the app.
    Twitter will be better for today.
    I just won't post much here today, so your eyes won't cringe with the salt levels.
    09-22-2017 09:52 AM
    Gotcha. That is challenging for sure. I can relate with my 3 phones that I would use as a phone. Sad to say, I'll probably never use the Lumia 650 as one because battery life on it is terrible.

That's something I can't compromise with...
    We all have things we won't compromise on. We'll see how that shakes out on my end.
    09-22-2017 09:53 AM
    We all have things we won't compromise on. We'll see how that shakes out on my end.
    I'm curious to what direction you will end up going, when you do.
    09-22-2017 10:11 AM
    I just won't post much here today, so your eyes won't cringe with the salt levels.
    Somebody needs the devil's lettuce today. It contains high levels of a desalination enzyme called Fukitol.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-22-2017 10:22 AM
    Finally got my "thank you for submitting your application" email this morning. That is weird that it is delayed but I think it's probably this way because it is manually done? I'm surprised by this actually.
    Actually after checking my application, I ran into the same error as my coworker. Sent an email and all is good on my application. Now we really wait...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-22-2017 12:28 PM
    Somebody needs the devil's lettuce today. It contains high levels of a desalination enzyme called Fukitol.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk
    I'm not in the mood, honestly. I'm so annoyed I just cannot bother to get into it.

Have a good weekend, everyone.
    09-22-2017 12:56 PM
    Mom got the Moto G5 plus early so she was able to get her sim changed out. Now I am trying to find a launcher that has unread badge support for free. Evie is nice but has false numbers...

Weirdly enough, Arrow had the same issue but she likes the size of things with it. Going to stick with Arrow for now. She's really thankful though.
    Last edited by libra89; 09-22-2017 at 08:17 PM.
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    09-22-2017 07:36 PM
    I can't shake my mixed feelings about the Pixel. I know, I'm hard to understand. I just don't know if the tradeoff is worth it for me. I really like the cameras and the performance but I find myself missing things about my A3 and even my SE (in this case, just general iOS things).
    09-22-2017 09:28 PM
    The Fog
    09-22-2017 10:22 PM
    Great picture! What phone/camera took this?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2017 10:20 AM
    Mom got the Moto G5 plus early so she was able to get her sim changed out. Now I am trying to find a launcher that has unread badge support for free. Evie is nice but has false numbers...

Weirdly enough, Arrow had the same issue but she likes the size of things with it. Going to stick with Arrow for now. She's really thankful though.
    Aww my mom is so impressed with the camera and audio! She likes that she can lay it down and talk.
    I find that funny because I would have never thought that she would want to do that.
    Last edited by libra89; 09-23-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    09-23-2017 12:13 PM
    I can't shake my mixed feelings about the Pixel. I know, I'm hard to understand. I just don't know if the tradeoff is worth it for me. I really like the cameras and the performance but I find myself missing things about my A3 and even my SE (in this case, just general iOS things).
    Speaking of the SE, I’m test driving one right now as I write this. Some of my all time favorite phones for work were my beloved Pre 2 & 3 and a BlackBerry Torch that I literally drove into the ground back in ‘10. Those were 3+ inch screens that were sooooo easy to use with half my thumb. I really like what they’ve done with iOS 11 so I figured WTH.

I was so disappointed with the V20 that I’ve had to reassess some of my critical duties and how to best perform them. Continuum has been a Godsend because at my office I’m always going up and down the stairs. My boss and I are upstairs by ourselves but engineering, purchasing and the project managers are downstairs. Unplugging my Windows phone and connecting at whichever station I need to is certainly easier than lugging even a laptop. Hence my affection for Continuum.

I’m going to have to find a way to get the printers “seen” by iOS while on Remote Desktop since Android can’t. I would hate to carry my Surface around, that may get old soon. Wait, I have a better idea. Maybe Microsoft can put out a fully functional Revit app for W10M and life goes back to normal.
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and azcruz like this.
    09-23-2017 02:01 PM
    Speaking of the SE, I’m test driving one right now as I write this. Some of my all time favorite phones for work were my beloved Pre 2 & 3 and a BlackBerry Torch that I literally drove into the ground back in ‘10. Those were 3+ inch screens that were sooooo easy to use with half my thumb. I really like what they’ve done with iOS 11 so I figured WTH.

I was so disappointed with the V20 that I’ve had to reassess some of my critical duties and how to best perform them. Continuum has been a Godsend because at my office I’m always going up and down the stairs. My boss and I are upstairs by ourselves but engineering, purchasing and the project managers are downstairs. Unplugging my Windows phone and connecting at whichever station I need to is certainly easier than lugging even a laptop. Hence my affection for Continuum.

I’m going to have to find a way to get the printers “seen” by iOS while on Remote Desktop since Android can’t. I would hate to carry my Surface around, that may get old soon. Wait, I have a better idea. Maybe Microsoft can put out a fully functional Revit app for W10M and life goes back to normal.
    Cool, I wouldn't have guessed that you'll try one out! I'm so curious about how that will go for you.

I can get why you had to do that. Reassessing is so important especially considering how the V20 was a fail for you. Ah okay, I can get that. I can now understand how Continuum is awesome for you.

I hope that you'll be able to find a way to get it to work too. Ha, yeah it would be easier if Microsoft decided to do something about their situation.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2017 02:48 PM
    Just got these delivered. Will try them out later. Going furniture shopping now.
    09-23-2017 02:55 PM
    Just got these delivered. Will try them out later. Going furniture shopping now.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a8502d40d1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...544c9d8bfb.jpg
    Very cool!
    fatclue_98 and libra89 like this.
    09-23-2017 03:31 PM
    Very cool!
    Thanks. They sound actually quite good. There was a lightning deal on them so I decided to place the order.
    09-24-2017 12:21 AM
    Thanks. They sound actually quite good. There was a lightning deal on them so I decided to place the order.
    That's awesome! I'm glad they were a worthwhile purchase for you. ☺️
    libra89, worldspy99 and fatclue_98 like this.
    09-24-2017 03:38 AM
    Hello from the beds of our canton hospital. Just stopping by to see what's up with all you guys.
    09-25-2017 08:13 AM
    Hello from the beds of our canton hospital. Just stopping by to see what's up with all you guys.
    Hey!

Wait..hospital? Did I read that right?
    Rose640 likes this.
    09-25-2017 08:15 AM
    MIA, how are you doing today?
    09-25-2017 08:15 AM
    What did you do now?
    How is college?
    Hope it's nothing too serious.
    Take care.
    Rose640 likes this.
    09-25-2017 09:06 AM
    Hey!

Wait..hospital? Did I read that right?
    Yup, hospital, was getting ready to move in into my dorm when this whole situation happened.
    09-25-2017 09:15 AM
    So I am finally going to a game, by myself. It will be the first time I have ever done this. I debated between paying for parking or riding the train, since it's just me. I decided to pay for parking so that I can join in whatever is going on after the game.

Already having regrets about paying for parking though so I really hope something cool goes down. The difference between riding the train and paying for parking is laughable, I feel like I played myself.
    Rose640 and fatclue_98 like this.
    09-25-2017 09:21 AM
145,307 ... 55065507550855095510 ...