WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning crew.. Installing the 10166 build on my "test partition" on the desktop this morning.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Man, ever since doing the "tune up" on the RX8, my mileage has almost doubled! And that's even with some WOT spirited driving on the highway...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So it is Friday and I have been reading all sorts of interesting articles. This one caught my eye. An electric motor driving a fan (electric turboprop) on a plane that successfully crossed the English channel. However, a rivalry is already on as I found out...here are the links if anyone is interested.
French pilot in tiny one-seater beats Airbus to first electric cross-Channel flight - Telegraph

Airbus cries foul over first electric cross-Channel flight by Frenchman | World news | The Guardian

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

How bad has the HTC M9 launch been for the company? Read this article on. I really like Ron Amadeo and have actually exchanged a couple of tweets with him as well. I am not too sure as to how they can recover from this mess. Launching an M10 which is a breakaway from the current M7 to M9 series would be a good start and to make up for the losses a tiny bit it might not be a bad idea to launch a WP version of that device, hey I can hope, can't I? And at the very least fix the darn camera on the next flagship, will ya?

Help This Company: A post-mortem of HTC?s horrible start to 2015 | Ars Technica

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I had a few issues on my phone so decided to wait and watch...need a stable working phone these days...
Oh, I was talking about the desktop build. And I think, so was he...

On the mobile version, I do have the latest build on my 1520... Haven't had any real issues other than the store(s) and installing apps/games; for example, the old store on mobile will say a game is installed and up to date, while the beta store says there's an update for it. Some games that are "installed" according to the old store will not launch, but instead ask which store I'd like to get it from. I'll be glad when they get all that straightened out...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo