An expected long day in the office today. I should go on calm, rested...but I took the slightly irritated, taking no bull**** route.

Sometimes that works out better, you know?
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    11-07-2017 07:22 AM
    An expected long day in the office today. I should go on calm, rested...but I took the slightly irritated, taking no bull**** route.

Sometimes that works out better, you know?
    Ah, good luck today.
    11-07-2017 07:25 AM
    Just got to work in Boston. Oh what a royal mess we have at this site.
    11-07-2017 07:50 AM
    Rue: "what were you thinking?"

Google engineer: "absolutely nothing."
    Seriously, dumbest thing I've ever seen.
    11-07-2017 09:28 AM
    @N_LaRUE and @MSFTisMIA, please don’t take this the wrong way but it’s refreshing to see someone else having a shi**er day than me. Thanks for the pick-me-up.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-07-2017 02:03 PM
    Been chasing people all day.
    And,
    I keep running into more and more dumb crap by the hour. I'm glad I took an earlier flight out.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    11-07-2017 02:16 PM
    @N_LaRUE and @MSFTisMIA, please don’t take this the wrong way but it’s refreshing to see someone else having a shi**er day than me. Thanks for the pick-me-up.
    No offense taken. We all have those circumstances.
    11-07-2017 03:36 PM
    Been chasing people all day.
    And,
    I keep running into more and more dumb crap by the hour. I'm glad I took an earlier flight out.
    Say no to bull****, dumb ****, full **** and half assed ****.

I know Laura will be mad at my potty mouth, but sometimes it happens.
    11-07-2017 03:38 PM
    Without talking about the OS issues I've had the worst couple of days in a long time.

In 7 days and I won't give a ****...
    11-07-2017 04:04 PM
    Do some meditation and yoga. All you need to unfocus your mind from Gadgets esp. your phone 📱.
    11-07-2017 07:38 PM
    Without talking about the OS issues I've had the worst couple of days in a long time.

Hell yes!
    11-07-2017 07:47 PM

Ooh you’re almost to the end of this! Yay!
    11-07-2017 07:50 PM
    Hey! MS store offers paid apps free... http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=ehBGTgsf

And
    Is there any way to download YouTube videos list via Windows Phone?
    11-07-2017 08:40 PM
    Ooh you’re almost to the end of this! Yay!
    Well 7 days of work left I should point out. I'm in the UK until the 23rd.
    11-08-2017 01:38 AM
    I try my best to be a rational person but it almost feels like the last few weeks that 'something' is telling me that I'm making the right decision. Of course I don't believe in that 'something' but it's almost like I've become over sensitive or something.

I've had the worst traffic both to and from work in the last few weeks that I wonder how I've done it for the last two years. Yesterday was particularity bad as there was an accident that closed the road and I was stuck there for over 40 minutes.

Add in that I'm just over the project I'm on and the kind of work I do in general and it becomes apparent that I need a change. It's calling me and I'm happy to answer.

I'm looking forward to our short break (about two weeks) prior to getting stuck in.

Next Friday and 11:30pm on the 23rd can't come quick enough.
    11-08-2017 01:43 AM
    I try my best to be a rational person but it almost feels like the last few weeks that 'something' is telling me that I'm making the right decision. Of course I don't believe in that 'something' but it's almost like I've become over sensitive or something.

I've had the worst traffic both to and from work in the last few weeks that I wonder how I've done it for the last two years. Yesterday was particularity bad as there was an accident that closed the road and I was stuck there for over 40 minutes.

Add in that I'm just over the project I'm on and the kind of work I do in general and it becomes apparent that I need a change. It's calling me and I'm happy to answer.

I'm looking forward to our short break (about two weeks) prior to getting stuck in.

Sometimes you know when it's your time to go...
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-08-2017 05:40 AM
    The weather out here is terrible. Can't wait to go home to sunny California!
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-08-2017 08:27 AM
    Well 7 days of work left I should point out. I'm in the UK until the 23rd.
    Next time in Europe, I will ping you for tips on France!
    Good luck with the move.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-08-2017 08:27 AM
    You really came at a cold time. Last weekend was funny because it was so warm. Obviously you know that I'm not in Boston, but I'm speaking from a general upper East Coast viewpoint.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-08-2017 08:35 AM
    It's freezing over here currently. Cloudy too. We're getting an artic blast I think.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-08-2017 08:41 AM

I second MIA. Also I'm with you on that, I like when I have things happen that helps me to confirm a decision. Sometimes you can't deny things, even if it sounds silly.

I notice a lot of things like that and generally, it turns out to be right in the end. I hope the remaining time zooms by for you.
    11-08-2017 08:43 AM
    Next time in Europe, I will ping you for tips on France!
    Good luck with the move.
    I won't say I know France perfectly but I do know some nice places. All depends on time of course. We have plans to learn as much as possible about Bordeaux. It's a good foodie place. Also plan to visit the Loire Valley a bit.
    11-08-2017 08:45 AM
    It's freezing over here currently. Cloudy too. We're getting an artic blast I think.
    Same here. That's what Al Roker (weather guy on the Today show) was saying on TV as I was eating breakfast. It rained like crazy last night. It took a long time to drive 40 miles roundtrip. Went to see a friend and then dinner with a small group.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-08-2017 08:51 AM
    I won't say I know France perfectly but I do know some nice places. All depends on time of course. We have plans to learn as much as possible about Bordeaux. It's a good foodie place. Also plan to visit the Loire Valley a bit.
    Sounds great. I have only been to Paris and a little bit outside Paris (a good friend from childhood lived about 2 hours outside Paris in a small village).
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-08-2017 08:53 AM
    Sounds great. I have only been to Paris and a little bit outside Paris (a good friend from childhood lived about 2 hours outside Paris in a small village).
    Highly recommend Versailles. It's something to see, even just the garden.
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-08-2017 09:02 AM
143,656 ... 55325533553455355536 ...