This is a great shot!
    Thank you. 😊
    libra89 likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:04 PM
    On a different note, walking through Rockefeller Center today, I saw a man using a Lumia 950XL to take a selfie with his family. That's the first XL I've ever seen in the wild.
    Wow, that's cool! I have never seen one in real life. Not even when I was a "die hard" fan.
    11-11-2017 08:05 PM
    Wow, that's cool! I have never seen one in real life. Not even when I was a "die hard" fan.
    I know. Me neither. I really wanted to go say hello or give him a hug or something. Ha ha
    But, I just walked on.
    libra89 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-11-2017 08:06 PM
    Went to the MS store here in New York. Filled with Samsung phones. That's cool with me, but over in the corner with it's screen off was a lonely HP X3. Made me kind of sad. Not really. I was distracted too much but the Note 8. Really a nice, big phone. I really wish there were a phone like that running stock Android.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:09 PM
    I know. Me neither. I really wanted to go say hello or give him a hug or something. Ha ha
    But, I just walked on.
    Haha I would have done the same (both what you wanted to do and what you did). Ah I just realized that sounds confusing. What I mean is that I would have thought of doing the same thing but also actually do what you did.
    Scienceguy Labs likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:09 PM
    While you all were chatting (I'm guessing based on the time stamps lol), I decided not to mail my iPhone 8. After getting my hair done, I drove 20 minutes to return it in person. Glad that is done.

The Apple Store was fuller than I remembered and people still wanted the X. Heard a lot of people say the X (like "ex"). The Apple store associate said the Ten. Interesting observation.
    11-11-2017 08:12 PM
    Went to the MS store here in New York. Filled with Samsung phones. That's cool with me, but over in the corner with it's screen off was a lonely HP X3. Made me kind of sad. Not really. I was distracted too much but the Note 8. Really a nice, big phone. I really wish there were a phone like that running stock Android.
    Last time I went in there, they were slowly swapping out all Lumias. Sad, really.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:16 PM
    This sounds like it will be a striking combo. When you do it, please let us know how this goes.
    Two bits with ceramic, eh?

We'll see how it shakes out. I may post pictures when I get them both, eventually...
    libra89 likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:17 PM
    1) tri-tip is still amazing but, i found a better place and that place is teriyaki house the girls know me as a regular since i go there once a week and order the same thing XD!
    2) great i graduated already :D
    3) as always but i never get anything haha
    4) great thanks for asking still with my folks
    5) hell yeah but with my new job i will have to get a new phone since wp doesnt have the apps i need :/
    I'm surprised you haven't found a way to get to know one of the girls at the teriyaki house (because I suspect one is cute)...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:19 PM
    Man, this thread hasn't seen this much action in ages.
    Sahib showed up and set the place ablaze...
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-11-2017 08:20 PM
    While you all were chatting (I'm guessing based on the time stamps lol), I decided not to mail my iPhone 8. After getting my hair done, I drove 20 minutes to return it in person. Glad that is done.

The Apple Store was fuller than I remembered and people still wanted the X. Heard a lot of people say the X (like "ex"). The Apple store associate said the Ten. Interesting observation.
    Yeah. In my opinion the edgy use of "X" as the name of the new iPhone is pretty goofy. Just call it the "10" and get on with it. Apparently, it's a no-no to call it "ex". It's also apparent that people don't learn about Roman numerals in school anymore. Ha ha
    11-11-2017 08:21 PM
    Two bits with ceramic, eh?

We'll see how it shakes out. I may post pictures when I get them both, eventually...
    That's totally what it is!

Please do, even if one at a time.
    11-11-2017 08:23 PM
    Last time I went in there, they were slowly swapping out all Lumias. Sad, really.
    Yeah. I agree.
    11-11-2017 08:23 PM
    Yeah. In my opinion the edgy use of "X" as the name of the new iPhone is pretty goofy. Just call it the "10" and get on with it. Apparently, it's a no-no to call it "ex". It's also apparent that people don't learn about Roman numerals in school anymore. Ha ha
    Yeah it doesn't make sense to me either. True, that's a valid point lol.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:27 PM
    I'm surprised you haven't found a way to get to know one of the girls at the teriyaki house (because I suspect one is cute)...
    well there are 3 girls that are cute haha they all know my name haha
    11-11-2017 08:35 PM
    Sahib showed up and set the place ablaze...
    as long as i dont go hogging the thread with my sahibism ;)
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-11-2017 08:36 PM
    Wow, good to see you! Sounds like you have had a lot going on in your past year. Congrats on finishing school too.
    yup cisco Certified and CompTIA certified :D well it would of been nice if i had more going on
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    11-11-2017 08:38 PM
    You like that removable battery, eh?

It's a solid phone. Laura has one, I have one.
    i don't mind the removable battery as much as before since i got used to the idea of not having one . THOUGH , I do mind if a phone as a headphone jack. That is the main reason why i am going with the LG v20.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-11-2017 08:40 PM
    i agree stock android is the best :)
    11-11-2017 08:44 PM
    People "seeing and not reading". Some things never change...
    11-11-2017 08:45 PM
    as long as i dont go hogging the thread with my sahibism ;)
    Only the old people here know what a Sahibism is like...
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-11-2017 08:45 PM
    well there are 3 girls that are cute haha they all know my name haha
    Why am I not surprised there is more than one...

..should I got out on a limb and guess you have no phone numbers or IG DMs access to any of the three?
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-11-2017 08:47 PM
    It seems to me in the android world its hard to find stuff that is similar to my 950, there is always compromises :/. How hard is it to put wireless charging , iris scanner , headphone jack, stock android and great camera that isn't close to 1k :/. the only phone that comes close to my Lumia 950 is the v30 but its out of my price range
    MSFTisMIA and libra89 like this.
    11-11-2017 08:48 PM
    That's totally what it is!

Please do, even if one at a time.
    Yeah, I'll add pictures once I get something new. It'll likely be Andy's phone in white and the black watch 2. Because of the job I cannot get the charcoal grey and lime color.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:49 PM
    Why am I not surprised there is more than one...

..should I got out on a limb and guess you have no phone numbers or IG DMs access to any of the three?
    yup you are correct haha
    11-11-2017 08:49 PM
144,469 ... 55395540554155425543 ...