yup cisco Certified and CompTIA certified :D well it would of been nice if i had more going on
    Congrats. Looks like we both finished up.
    11-11-2017 08:49 PM
    i don't mind the removable battery as much as before since i got used to the idea of not having one . THOUGH , I do mind if a phone as a headphone jack. That is the main reason why i am going with the LG v20.
    V20 is very good if you still listen to music on the go. I like that a ton about mine. Although I may retire it soon...
    11-11-2017 08:50 PM
    yup you are correct haha
    And it wouldn't surprise me if one of them liked you too and you didn't know it...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:51 PM
    also on a random note, I learned how to drive a stick shift car. I really wanted a buy a Subaru wrx , but it was a 5 speed so i bought it and learned how to drive it :D .
    11-11-2017 08:52 PM
    It seems to me in the android world its hard to find stuff that is similar to my 950, there is always compromises :/. How hard is it to put wireless charging , iris scanner , headphone jack, stock android and great camera that isn't close to 1k :/. the only phone that comes close to my Lumia 950 is the v30 but its out of my price range
    Welcome to the world of Android...
    11-11-2017 08:52 PM
    Congrats. Looks like we both finished up.
    sweet so do you work in the same place with the boss you aren't very fond of :P?
    11-11-2017 08:53 PM
    also on a random note, I learned how to drive a stick shift car. I really wanted a buy a Subaru wrx , but it was a 5 speed so i bought it and learned how to drive it :D .
    Congrats on the new ride!

It is better than the Dodge Dart...but if you had gotten that, we would be happy for you all the same...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2017 08:53 PM
    sweet so do you work in the same place with the boss you aren't very fond of :P?
    I work at the same hospital but now in a different department. I quit the job last year to finish school.

Now I just have a few new co-workers instead I'm not fond of...
    11-11-2017 08:55 PM
    V20 is very good if you still listen to music on the go. I like that a ton about mine. Although I may retire it soon...
    How was it to put the Microsoft services on the v20?

It is better than the Dodge Dart...but if you had gotten that, we would be happy for you all the same...
    still getting that dart :D hehe
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    How was it to put the Microsoft services on the v20?
    It wasn't hard, as I always did that on my Android devices anyways. I always ran a mix of some MSFT stuff, some Google stuff, and some OEM stuff I like.

For example, I still use my Outlook email as my primary, but I use Nine email app as MSFT's app screwed up Android Wear a while ago and I never went back. I use Gmail for my college email as the school had migrated to Google apps.

I use Sony Walkman app to play music no matter the phone I have. I use MSFT office apps since I have a 365 subscription through school.

I use Textra as my SMS app, even though it runs like garbage on Wear 2.0.

It's always been a smorgasbord for me...
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-11-2017 09:01 PM
    still getting that dart :D hehe
    Hey, nothing wrong with that.
    11-11-2017 09:02 PM

i do like how fun it is to drive my Subaru :D best car ive owed so far
    11-11-2017 09:03 PM
    Oh, Sahib...I have a work issued phone now...a rose gold iPhone 6S. I just use it for calls and email and a few work related apps. I'm not too thrilled to have to carry it around, but it is what it is.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2017 09:04 PM
    i do like how fun it is to drive my Subaru :D best car ive owed so far
    I'm sure the teriyaki house girls wouldn't mind the ride either...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-11-2017 09:05 PM
    Oh, Sahib...I have a work issued phone now...a rose gold iPhone 6S. I just use it for calls and email and a few work related apps. I'm not too thrilled to have to carry it around, but it is what it is.
    wait then what is your main phone?
    11-11-2017 09:34 PM
    I'm sure the teriyaki house girls wouldn't mind the ride either...
    ;) well i dont know about that haha
    11-11-2017 09:35 PM
    It wasn't hard, as I always did that on my Android devices anyways. I always ran a mix of some MSFT stuff, some Google stuff, and some OEM stuff I like.

For example, I still use my Outlook email as my primary, but I use Nine email app as MSFT's app screwed up Android Wear a while ago and I never went back. I use Gmail for my college email as the school had migrated to Google apps.

I use Sony Walkman app to play music no matter the phone I have. I use MSFT office apps since I have a 365 subscription through school.

so what you are saying its okay it gets the job done but dont expect the same experience that i have on the 950
    11-11-2017 09:36 PM

What was the AW Outlook app doing? I use it and think mine "works" but maybe it doesn't.
    11-11-2017 09:39 PM
    only one more week left at work in cricket wireless and then to work at my new job :D
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-11-2017 09:40 PM
    oh and the new place im going to work is going to a Monday - Friday 8-5 :) im so looking to have my weekends off
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-11-2017 09:45 PM
    i see no one has beaten me at my post count. I still rein supreme
    11-11-2017 09:46 PM
    looks like its going to be me here for a while. while I'm at it i do wish there was a successor to the surface 3. Mine still runs fine but i wouldn't mind having a newer one.
    11-11-2017 09:48 PM
    i wonder how long 99 is going to take to sell me a lg v20 :P? i wonder if he even has one
    11-11-2017 09:50 PM
    i wonder how long 99 is going to take to sell me a lg v20 :P? i wonder if he even has one
    I HAD one.
    Where do you think MIA got his???
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-11-2017 09:51 PM
142,773 ... 55405541554255435544 ...