No one can top you and Nadia here...not by a long shot.

Speaking of Nadi, do you still keep in touch with her?
    nah she got married
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2017 11:51 AM
    so whats up guys ha long time no see i guess taking a year hiatus doesnt seem that long
    Nice to see you again!☺️
    libra89, sahib lopez and Rose640 like this.
    11-12-2017 12:16 PM
    i should probably recap how that year went. so i left sprint becuse they were closing the device repair side because they weren't making money. Then i got hired in a place that repaired , MacBook's, iMacs, pads, iPhone and any other iProducts. I didn't last there because me and the manager didn't see eye to eye. Then i was jobless for about a month before working at cricket wireless. Now i got offered a job for a computer warehouse company that works with computer parts. So i got hired to test out Computer hardware :D. and i start on the 20th hehe. Also im still the same sahib LOL . thats about it i think
    Congratulations on the new job and good luck.
    libra89 and sahib lopez like this.
    11-12-2017 12:17 PM
    nah she got married
    I remember that part. Just was wondering if you heard from her since.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2017 12:20 PM
    nah i don't plan on rooting and changing stuff. If that is the case, I'm sliding more towards the Lg v20 because of the storage it has
    Ok. Well, as I said earlier you can get a discount on mine if you're interested. Otherwise you may want to pick up a carrier branded version as they've got better software support.
    11-12-2017 12:22 PM
    I remember that part. Just was wondering if you heard from her since.
    if that's the case then nope i have not heard from her
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2017 01:17 PM
    Ok. Well, as I said earlier you can get a discount on mine if you're interested. Otherwise you may want to pick up a carrier branded version as they've got better software support.
    ill get the carrier one :/ since where i am going to work there isn't much signal so ill need wifi calling. i didn't think i would ever get a carrier branded phone after the 810
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2017 01:20 PM
    Nice to see you again!☺️
    nice to see you too :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2017 01:21 PM
    Congratulations on the new job and good luck.
    thank you:) sooooooooo about that v20 how are you liking it :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2017 01:21 PM
    ill get the carrier one :/ since where i am going to work there isn't much signal so ill need wifi calling. i didn't think i would ever get a carrier branded phone after the 810
    Makes sense. Be sure to get it on a good deal though.

I'll never get a carrier branded phone again. I'll get an iPhone first.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    11-12-2017 01:39 PM
    thank you:) sooooooooo about that v20 how are you liking it
    I love it! Here's my review. https://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...20-review.html
    11-12-2017 01:51 PM
    Discovered Bob Seger. Music just got a whole new meaning for me.

... !
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    11-12-2017 05:43 PM
    I'm dealing with some writer's block.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    11-12-2017 05:55 PM
    I'm dealing with some writer's block.
    Ah that sounds annoying. I don't have any stories this time to provide inspiration...or at least I don't think so.
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    11-12-2017 06:10 PM
    Ah that sounds annoying. I don't have any stories this time to provide inspiration...or at least I don't think so.
    Thanks for trying. I'm sure you do have stories...I'm just distracted by other things...
    11-12-2017 06:44 PM
    Ouch, GSMArena didn't rate the Razer Phone very well.
    11-12-2017 07:15 PM
    Thanks for trying. I'm sure you do have stories...I'm just distracted by other things...
    That's understandable.

I guess I might have one but I believe you have written something (or even more than one post) related to it already. It has to do with exs from years ago having a desire to sleep with an old ex again? If you're interested, I can message you.
    11-12-2017 07:50 PM
    That's understandable.

I guess I might have one but I believe you have written something (or even more than one post) related to it already. It has to do with exs from years ago having a desire to sleep with an old ex again? If you're interested, I can message you.
    Sure, you can message me.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-12-2017 08:03 PM
    Sure, you can message me.
    Sent. Sorry for the length in advance.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2017 08:30 PM
    So I am going to do my first firmware flashing. I never thought that I would type that but the device this time is the Galaxy A3. For some reason, it refuses to detect an update even though there's been one for Nougat to this device.

I hope it works out. Knock on wood it does, I will probably be using it over the Pixel. It's a heck of a phone that checks a lot of my needs and the battery life on it is great! The true hangup is it not having Nougat. Just waiting for this firmware to download.

I have checked everything (the model, firmware etc) and there's only been one update (for Nougat) for it but 2 security patches (on 6.0) that my phone never got.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-12-2017 08:35 PM
    So I am going to do my first firmware flashing. I never thought that I would type that but the device this time is the Galaxy A3. For some reason, it refuses to detect an update even though there's been one for Nougat to this device.

I hope it works out. Knock on wood it does, I will probably be using it over the Pixel. It's a heck of a phone that checks a lot of my needs and the battery life on it is great! The true hangup is it not having Nougat. Just waiting for this firmware to download.

I have checked everything (the model, firmware etc) and there's only been one update (for Nougat) for it but 2 security patches (on 6.0) that my phone never got.
    what phone are you flashing o.O?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2017 08:50 PM
    what phone are you flashing o.O?
    The Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. It never came out in the US but the A series this year is pretty nice.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-12-2017 08:55 PM
    Sent. Sorry for the length in advance.
    No worries. Thanks for temporarily clearing the writer's block.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-12-2017 10:03 PM
    Yess it worked! I am so pleased to finally have Nougat on this A3! Everything seems to be mostly fine which is good, aside from having doubles of the battery app and no rooting was required thankfully. Now I'll have to try it out and see how it goes for me.

Edit: Apparently Samsung has a Nougat promo of 100gb of storage for two years when you log into OneDrive on a Samsung device. I have been reading about this on the Note 8 forums but I didn't think that I would have that chance...
    Last edited by libra89; 11-12-2017 at 10:47 PM.
    11-12-2017 10:22 PM
    No worries. Thanks for temporarily clearing the writer's block.
    You're very welcome! I'll let you know if I have anything else of interest.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-12-2017 10:22 PM
143,644 ... 55425543554455455546 ...