yup i blame work mainly sprint and the other place. too many hours there not enough time to do anything. :/
    I get you. As a freshman on college, I'm not really in a better position.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2017 12:08 PM

... !
    Yup, found that one as well. Don't know how I managed to miss out on such an incredible artist.
    Laura Knotek and raycpl like this.
    11-13-2017 12:11 PM
    I'm dealing with some writer's block.
    Speaking of writing. I haven't written a single article for the portal I "work" for in the past two months.

I really do miss it. Hopefully I'll find some spare time after the exams.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2017 12:13 PM
    I have nothing against other people liking sport but I often feel that in general, it takes over the TV, news and other things in life, like general conversation, way too much.

There's so much more to life than sport. Also, if sport actually gave back to the community (it typically doesn't or just tokenish) then I'd feel probably different about it. All I see sport doing is taking more than giving.

But that's my view on it of course. Others will feel different.
    I don't disagree at all that there's more to life than sports. But for so many, it's the only escape from the rat race. I'm not one of those who live and die by the latest scores but for a few hours Saturday night I was totally disconnected from civilization as I watched my beloved 'Canes "Convicts" take the "Catholics" of Notre Dame behind the woodshed. Didn't change my life one iota but it sure felt good.
    11-13-2017 12:25 PM
    Well, it was a great weekend.
    But it was pretty brutal on the wallet :-)
    Anyways, all parties involved are quite happy though.
    Got some goodies for everyone in the family.
    Bought some presents for family overseas.

And
    we got an awesome motorized height adjustable work desk. This thing is absolutely gorgeous with a great glass surface (tempered glass) and has really cool 0.1 inch increment height adjustment controls and three USB ports to charge gadgets left on the work desk.

I will post a picture a bit later.
    That's awesome! Glad that everyone is pleased. Hmm this desk sounds interesting. I like that there's 3 ports.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2017 12:31 PM
    I don't disagree at all that there's more to life than sports. But for so many, it's the only escape from the rat race. I'm not one of those who live and die by the latest scores but for a few hours Saturday night I was totally disconnected from civilization as I watched my beloved 'Canes "Convicts" take the "Catholics" of Notre Dame behind the woodshed. Didn't change my life one iota but it sure felt good.
    So true. I feel good being passionate about my team and I just light up when I meet and talk to someone else who feels the same way. One of my friends recently got engaged, and I liked him already because he was also passionate about my team too. I was in a super good mood for the rest of the night into the next day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2017 12:34 PM
    There are more and more women over here doing sports reporting and no one seems to bat an eye. I think it's fairly commonplace here in Europe in general. That doesn't mean the 'big star reporters' aren't men though.
    On two out of our three national stations (I'm not sure if a national TV has the same meaning here and in the US), are women who are reporting sport news.

Though I have yet to see a woman comentator.
    11-13-2017 12:59 PM
    Funny how you have to put an accent on a stick shift car in US. In my country you don't even have an option to learn automatic.
    I believe if more people, well here where i live, knew how to drive stick; I bet people would actually pay attention to the rode instead of their phones.
    11-13-2017 02:43 PM
    Funny, I'm in a similar situation. 5 days of work left... :D
    This is going to be the longest week :P
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-13-2017 02:46 PM
    You're brave... though the thread hasn't moved that swiftly so maybe not too bad.

Though it's been sort of boring lately. No offence to anyone but I find talking about phones about as exciting as talking about sport...

Attachment 138126
    i agree after selling phones for about a year and talking about them, i find them boring because they are all to similar now :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2017 02:49 PM
    Funny how you have to put an accent on a stick shift car in US. In my country you don't even have an option to learn automatic.
    The funny thing was for me was i got hired not because of my degree in computers nope it was because in my resume i stated that i can drive a manual car. The interviewer told me that since i put effort into learning a dying skill in his opinion; he figured I would put the effort with anything i was assigned.
    11-13-2017 02:59 PM
    The funny thing was for me was i got hired not because of my degree in computers nope it was because in my resume i stated that i can drive a manual car. The interviewer told me that since i put effort into learning a dying skill in his opinion; he figured I would put the effort with anything i was assigned.
    That's very interesting, but that does make a lot of sense.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    11-13-2017 03:52 PM
    I believe if more people, well here where i live, knew how to drive stick; I bet people would actually pay attention to the rode instead of their phones.
    What's an automatic? 😂

We only drive manuals in my house and it's getting harder to find a well-equipped truck or SUV with a stick. The wife refuses to drive an auto so I told her to take good care of her present mount.
    11-13-2017 04:18 PM
    On two out of our three national stations (I'm not sure if a national TV has the same meaning here and in the US), are women who are reporting sport news.

Though I have yet to see a woman comentator.
    Amazingly back in the 70s there was a female, African-American at that, who used to host the NFL pre-game show on CBS(?). Her name was Jayne Kennedy and she was drop dead gorgeous but she knew her football.
    11-13-2017 04:21 PM
    What's an automatic?

We only drive manuals in my house and it's getting harder to find a well-equipped truck or SUV with a stick. The wife refuses to drive an auto so I told her to take good care of her present mount.
    i feel strange when i drive a car without a clutch. When i drive my sisters car, i mistakenly press an invisible clutch pedal that Isn't there :P
    11-13-2017 04:55 PM
    What's an automatic?

As long as Honda continues to make the Type R , Subaru with the WRX/STI and ford with the Focus RS, ill have lots to choose from :D
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    11-13-2017 05:06 PM
    if there is anything i am not to fond of is working all day from 10-8 pm. :/ kinda sucks
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2017 06:15 PM
    There is one feature i will miss from windows phone and that is texting from my phone to my PC. Its just so convenient to have my phone charging in the other room and texting from my computer or surface.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-13-2017 06:26 PM
    You're very welcome! I'll let you know if I have anything else of interest.
    Well, I responded to your inspiration. Hope you find it to be a pleasant read.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    11-13-2017 06:27 PM
    if there is anything i am not to fond of is working all day from 10-8 pm. :/ kinda sucks
    Wait until you've got to juggle two jobs...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2017 06:31 PM
    Amazingly back in the 70s there was a female, African-American at that, who used to host the NFL pre-game show on CBS(?). Her name was Jayne Kennedy and she was drop dead gorgeous but she knew her football.
    She was one of the pioneers. Very classy and knowledgeable lady. Lots of people forget that Robin Roberts covered a ton of sports on ESPN before landing on ABC, too...
    11-13-2017 06:32 PM
    https://beetstech.com/about-us here is the place i will be working at :) i mean since its out in the open. figured i show you guys :P
    11-13-2017 06:34 PM
    https://beetstech.com/about-us here is the place i will be working at :) i mean since its out in the open. figured i show you guys :P
    #dathatSahib ...
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-13-2017 06:35 PM
    lol i couldn't find a better picture :P it was the only one i had
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2017 06:36 PM
    That'd be nice, but all you'd end up with is people driving in 2nd gear for far too long. Seen it, hate it.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    11-13-2017 06:38 PM
145,266 ... 55445545554655475548 ...