WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not completely. Since it's not cheap getting it fixed it would annoy me if it's not OEM. That's all.

My L920 is fine for the most part. Though I need to use the recovery tool to downgrade. W10 might be OK for some but for my phone it's not impressing me. Takes too long to do anything and I'm getting lots of resuming.
Then it is your phone cause I get little to none on the 830.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So in the war of MIA v. mice, here's the latest update.

Maintenance is to come in tomorrow to seal up the spots in the living room. I saw one of the critters walking around last night. Once the living room is sealed, then I can spend the rest of the summer trapping and killing all migrants. These guys are really small, so it doesn't bug me as much completely, but I'm looking forward to them going because my tub will be reglazed soon, which requires me to open my bedroom door for ventilation for two days...I've kept them out of there for the past few months.

Posted via Xperia Z3
The heat might be causing them to come out from their usual living places.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Same. NJ transit is screwed up as usual and the humidity of yesterday has left us with some clouds today...pop up thunderstorms I'm sure will happen either today or tomorrow.

Posted via Xperia Z3
We got some decent rain from the storm down in Baja California over the weekend so now it is quite muggy here. I am glad for the rain which will help a tad with the drought.

On a separate note, the rain washed away a bridge on the main highway between CA and AZ.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Then it is your phone cause I get little to none on the 830.

My phone has been an issue since day one. It is a lemon. This I know. If it wasn't for the fact that I was determined to stick with WP I would have gotten rid of it a lot sooner.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The servers are blocked for some reason so I can't download the firmware.

We use the worst antivirus/anti malware on the planet, Symantec. It's a complete pain. Sometimes Google search gets blocked.
Symantec is the pits! Had it at my previous workplace and absolutely hated it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was also in London and went to Camden Market. As well Regent Street has a thing on Sundays in the summer where they close the street to traffic.

WP_20150719_15_09_44_Pro.jpgWP_20150719_15_19_27_Pro.jpgWP_20150719_17_12_57_Pro.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Did you pack the charger? I can see why some of these on Swappa had two chargers along with the watch

Nope. It charges slower than it take Sahib to get a joke around here, I decided to pass. I'm at 69% though... I think it'll get me home, or close to it.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We got some decent rain from the storm down in Baja California over the weekend so now it is quite muggy here. I am glad for the rain which will help a tad with the drought.

On a separate note, the rain washed away a bridge on the main highway between CA and AZ.

I saw it. That's just a hot mess right there. I wonder if the Republicans will allow the bridge to get rebuilt quickly?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The heat might be causing them to come out from their usual living places.

That's exactly what I figured. It was like 100?F yesterday with the humidity. They picked the wrong apartment to emeger into and there is NO food for them in my crib...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb