WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We used to have Trend Micro deployed on about 100 computers here, just because they're one of our biggest customers. We still got virus...

We shifted to Symantec, we still got virus...

We became the distributor of Bit Defender, we still got virus...

Then one day we removed all of them and just use the one built in to Windows, and we're happy 'til now.
Posted via Tapatalk Classic on my 636 build 10166

That is what I have on my home computer. No issues at all for the last 5 years.
I like NOD32 from ESET. It's lightweight but prevents viruses.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You were 19 at the time and even though we pick on you from time to time you've grown a lot since then.

As long as it was talking instead of shouting then you did well. Being able to walk away with a good feeling is a positive sign. Not many people can do that with their ex.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

we were talking no shouting no arguing just talking. im glad we talked because now we both ended it on good terms :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am tired after reading 4 patent applications and the response from the patent office to one of our applications.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My car is in the garage today - I've been trying to get my turbo replaced on the warranty and it took weeks for the engineer to come out and verify the repair. Yesterday he came out, verified the repair and because I pressed them for an answer whether they would cover it or not, I'm getting a more expensive turbo replacement than I otherwise would. It should all be done by tomorrow morning, so I'll have a mechanically sound car in no time.

Next week the paint respray to some panels!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My car is in the garage today - I've been trying to get my turbo replaced on the warranty and it took weeks for the engineer to come out and verify the repair. Yesterday he came out, verified the repair and because I pressed them for an answer whether they would cover it or not, I'm getting a more expensive turbo replacement than I otherwise would. It should all be done by tomorrow morning, so I'll have a mechanically sound car in no time.

Next week the paint respray to some panels!
Excellent! I'm glad you are finally getting the car stuff sorted.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'll keep quiet about my car. LOL!
I'm going to do a bit of detailing soon :D I ordered AIO(all in one) product to make our 7,5 years old Laguna look a bit better. There are swirls everywhere. But at least it works well :)

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs