25 what? Seriously? That's the common distance betwen two towns here in Balkans.

I never had to travel over 15km, and that was sort of a PITA as well.
    Doesn't help that the roads are crapy:/ lots of.pot holes and uneven patches on the asphalt

Sent from mTalk
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    11-17-2017 01:13 PM
    Looks like I'm going to a wedding this Saturday 😎 man the weekend can't come soon enough

Sent from mTalk
    11-17-2017 02:07 PM
    Doesn't help that the roads are crapy:/ lots of.pot holes and uneven patches on the asphalt

Sent from mTalk
    Now the road does remind of Balkan.
    11-17-2017 04:22 PM
    The question is though...did you TAKE any supplies?
    11-17-2017 05:36 PM
    I'll admit that I was tempted to get a iPhone 7 for a few hours today since there was a nice discount on the battery case (I also have a gift card too). I decided to get some work tops and a pair of cute boots instead. Ironically enough, they ended up being the same price that I would have paid for the 7 and the battery case together.

I don't really enjoy shopping for clothes normally but I did need these. The boots have been a long time want...
    11-17-2017 10:03 PM
    I'll admit that I was tempted to get a iPhone 7 for a few hours today since there was a nice discount on the battery case (I also have a gift card too). I decided to get some work tops and a pair of cute boots instead. Ironically enough, they ended up being the same price that I would have paid for the 7 and the battery case together.

I don't really enjoy shopping for clothes normally but I did need these. The boots have been a long time want...
    How often do you switch or get tempted to get a phone :o?

Sent from mTalk using Alcatel Idol 4s
    11-17-2017 10:13 PM

Wut???
    Well those better be some damn fine boots!

On a side note, I'm happy you didn't get the iPhone 7 and a battery case. You've already been through that route.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-17-2017 10:15 PM

You apparently didn't read this thread well in the time you went into hibernation.
    11-17-2017 10:15 PM
    Oh and I am off to Minnesota in the week after Thanksgiving to freeze my posterior off!
    11-17-2017 10:16 PM
    What a long *** week. I'm exhausted. I need to get some time off to mentally recharge.
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-17-2017 10:16 PM
    What a long *** week. I'm exhausted. I need to get some time off to mentally recharge.
    Well I hope that stellar Black Deal on Andy's phone helps you with that.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-17-2017 10:17 PM
    Well I hope that stellar Black Deal on Andy's phone helps you with that.
    At this point, I doubt it.
    11-17-2017 10:19 PM

Let's just say that it's an accomplishment if I use a phone for a month and I'm not just using one while waiting for a phone to be released or come to me.

As for temptations, that usually happens when there's a sale or a good deal for a phone I wanted to try or retry. I try not to retry but hey, I have done it a lot. It's hard when you are someone who prefers smaller phones so it's easy to fall into the trap of retrying...
    11-17-2017 10:26 PM

I'm not sure if it will post right since I've always had problem posting pictures with mtalk. Anyways after work I went to have a few drinks with my friends. I had this margarita mix of strawberry , a little bit of tequila and a bottle of corona. Hands down I think this is my favorite drink to date.

Ah looks like it didn't post the picture as I wanted :/ bummer
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    11-17-2017 10:28 PM
    You apparently didn't read this thread well in the time you went into hibernation.
    I can't even have a reaction to your comment because you are correct and I'm super guilty. The past 3 months (including this month), I have gotten a phone (2 of those are gone thankfully). Welp.
    11-17-2017 10:28 PM
    I'm getting there lol and from what I'm reading it probably rivals the seasoned duo

Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2017 10:31 PM
    I can't even have a reaction to your comment because you are correct and I'm super guilty. The past 3 months (including this month), I have gotten a phone (2 of those are gone thankfully). Welp.
    I'm just going to be very supportive of your habit.
    After all I'm probably one of the worst repeat offenders here. But since I have a spare line, I like to indulge in the shenanigans.
    11-17-2017 10:32 PM
    Wut???
    Well those better be some damn fine boots!

On a side note, I'm happy you didn't get the iPhone 7 and a battery case. You've already been through that route.
    Thanks. You're right about that. I liked the 8 but I didn't like how pictures looked on it at all. To me, the 7 had more natural colors.

Haha, you have me mistaken. I would have gotten the 7 with the Apple Store gift card, which takes a lot off. The total of what is left plus the discount on the battery case is what I spent.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2017 10:33 PM
    Thanks. You're right about that. I liked the 8 but I didn't like how pictures looked on it at all. To me, the 7 had more natural colors.

Haha, you have me mistaken. I would have gotten the 7 with the Apple Store gift card, which takes a lot off. The total of what is left plus the discount on the battery case is what I spent.
    Well then that's not too bad.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-17-2017 10:34 PM
    I'm just going to be very supportive of your habit.
    After all I'm probably one of the worst repeat offenders here. But since I have a spare line, I like to indulge in the shenanigans.
    Yeah, you're smart to have the spare line since you actually use it.

Ooh that reminds me. My friend that teases me about how I get my phones and if what I'm doing is legal said tonight that I should get a new phone to start school with. He started saying the X could be the one. I told him no, it's $1k and I'm good. Then he mentioned the Pixel 2 and I was like, nah probably not.

I think I might have a slowdown on this but I need to be practical since grad school is about to be a chunk of my life...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2017 10:37 PM
    Yeah, you're smart to have the spare line since you actually use it.

Ooh that reminds me. My friend that teases me about how I get my phones and if what I'm doing is legal said tonight that I should get a new phone to start school with. He started saying the X could be the one. I told him no, it's $1k and I'm good. Then he mentioned the Pixel 2 and I was like, nah probably not.

I think I might have a slowdown on this but I need to be practical since grad school is about to be a chunk of my life...
    It wouldn't surprise me that once you start grad school you might want a large screen device to be more productive. I can then see you using a Pixel XL.

Battery life on the OG Pixel XL was superb.
    The Pixel 2 is so so. Needs charging at the end of the day without fail.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-17-2017 10:42 PM
    It wouldn't surprise me that once you start grad school you might want a large screen device to be more productive. I can then see you using a Pixel XL.

Battery life on the OG Pixel XL was superb.
    The Pixel 2 is so so. Needs charging at the end of the day without fail.
    Hmm that could be possible. I'll have to see. I'm hoping that getting a good backpack that can fit my 15" screen laptop will keep that possibility away haha. I really am only used to using phones one handed so a bigger one will be an adjustment for me.

That's a bummer about the Pixel 2's battery life. I thought that it would be better by at least a little bit.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2017 10:49 PM
    The question is though...did you TAKE any supplies?
    As my wife pointed out, we don't need office supplies. As a friend pointed out, I need more building supplies than office supplies..
    11-18-2017 05:31 AM
    Weird feeling leaving work yesterday but I'm over it. 🤣

I've got too much to do/think about than reflect on my time at an annoying large company. It's only the routine and the people that is missed. I just need to replace both of those. To some extent.
    11-18-2017 05:35 AM
    As my wife pointed out, we don't need office supplies. As a friend pointed out, I need more building supplies than office supplies..
    I'm sure you'll have an office in the new home, so stolen supplies would have been useful.

But hey, priorities...
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-18-2017 07:04 AM
143,673 ... 55565557555855595560 ...