Me too. I've been playing The Razor's Edge album on and off. That album came out right when I was coming of age musically. Lots of good memories.
    I've been listening to Highway to Hell and Thunderstruck mostly. My two favorite tracks.
    11-20-2017 09:18 PM
    Have you given any thought to a Samsung Gear S2 or S3? Tizen will surprise you in a major way. I was skeptical, if not downright snarky, about it and I ate some virtual crow when I realized how good and how stable it is.
    Gear S2 is the same size as Moto 360 (2015), Gear S Sport is a little bit bigger, Gear S3 is too larger for my taste. The only thing about Tizen I like is the rotating bezel.

I thought about it, but for now I'll pass.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-20-2017 09:22 PM
    I've been listening to Highway to Hell and Thunderstruck mostly. My two favorite tracks.
    And this hidden gym from the cheeseball Stephen King movie Maximum Overdrive.

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-20-2017 09:22 PM
    Does anybody else like this song?
    I know it's dated, but....
    Cool song! ☺️
    11-21-2017 01:55 AM
    I'm listening to Let There Be Rock... some very excellent pile-drivers in it... & Jailbreak, one of earlier stuff...

... !
    11-21-2017 03:33 AM
    I'm listening to Let There Be Rock... some very excellent pile-drivers in it... & Jailbreak, one of earlier stuff...

... !
    Jailbreak is probably my favorite song from AC/DC though I like a lot of their tracks.

My wife being an Aussie is a big fan and prefers the older stuff.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 11-21-2017 at 03:54 AM.
    raycpl and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-21-2017 03:43 AM
    It's not really faster but it feels way better, I finally got my MX Master 2S home. Size comparison with my old one, which is also Logitech and still working fine but I decided to upgrade :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1cee463ed4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c6ad35894b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a38771bb9d.jpg
    I have the MX Performance mouse that I bought for work. The only disappointment I had was the rechargable battery. I recently replaced it and now it lasts longer. :) Not faster

Recently I bought a Logitech keyboard, a 27" HP monitor and a stand for the monitor.

I have house drawings to do... I'm going to use Sketchup, I hope. LOL

I also found a free AutoCAD equivalent but it's not the same... Also no 3D.

I would love to get my hands on AutoCAD 2017/18 but I can't really afford the ridiculous monthly price for it. Since I'm a bit of a power user with it I don't like the stripped down 2D version. I also plan to draw in 3D so doesn't really work.

Oh well.
    11-21-2017 03:53 AM
    Does anybody else like this song?
    I know it's dated, but....
    Been a while since I heard that one...

I typically hear Wind of Change. Always the power ballads from these guys.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?kgmi...ypoint=sh/x/kp
    11-21-2017 03:58 AM
    An early start to work means I leave early.
    11-21-2017 06:40 AM

Yup Wind of Change is one that's in heavy rotation
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-21-2017 09:33 AM
    An early start to work means I leave early.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    I just got up.
    It's gonna be a long day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-21-2017 09:34 AM
    Seriously considering about dropping this year. I didn't tell you guys this, but I've been told that if the pain in the liver and spleen doesn't go away soon (and that soon has been overdue for some time now) I could end up with permanent damage to both organs.

Definitely not the kind of academic year I was hoping for.
    11-21-2017 11:08 AM
    Seriously considering about dropping this year. I didn't tell you guys this, but I've been told that if the pain in the liver and spleen doesn't go away soon (and that soon has been overdue for some time now) I could end up with permanent damage to both organs.

I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what you're going through right now.

You have to do what works for you. I hope your pain goes away.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    11-21-2017 11:13 AM

I think it's a good idea to first take care of yourself. It's better to get a late start in this case.
    11-21-2017 11:17 AM

I hear Wind of Change a lot more that Believe in Love, which is weird to be, because I think Believe in Love is wayyyyyyyy better. But that's just me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-21-2017 12:07 PM

Man, that sucks. Hate to hear that, but you definitely need to focus on your health. School will always be there waiting to take your money. Hope things get better for you soon.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    11-21-2017 12:09 PM

Young man, health always comes first. Always.
    11-21-2017 12:58 PM
    I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what you're going through right now.

You have to do what works for you. I hope your pain goes away.
    Not something I'd wish for anyone else for sure. And I'll really have to think through to make the right call.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-21-2017 01:57 PM
    I think it's a good idea to first take care of yourself. It's better to get a late start in this case.
    That's what I'm thinking, but one year of life isn't that short period of time to waste. I'll probably pick 2-3 subjects that I'll focus on while trying to balance the health. So I'll have less to worry about next year.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-21-2017 01:59 PM
    Man, that sucks. Hate to hear that, but you definitely need to focus on your health. School will always be there waiting to take your money. Hope things get better for you soon.
    Thanks for the wishes. And school's free for me. The one and only good thing that came from this country.
    11-21-2017 02:00 PM
    Thanks for the wishes. And school's free for me. The one and only good thing that came from this country.
    Well, that's pretty cool. I'm still paying for my school....18 years later. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    11-21-2017 02:02 PM
    Young man, health always comes first. Always.
    I know but..

I always had straight As, never had problems regarding school or any of it's aspects, and not to talk about failing a year. That'd be huge hit for me to take.

But, I'm sure MIA will pop in soon enough and tell me it's all life. Which I get. But man does it suck.
    11-21-2017 02:04 PM
    Well, that's pretty cool. I'm still paying for my school....18 years later. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Compared to US, Europe is a bargain when it comes to schools. The University of Sarajevo's Electrical Enginering is one of the highest ranked colleges in Balkan, and is acknowledged worldwide.
    And also a real PITA to finish. But one year costs only 1800KM (just above 900$), so yeah, it's pretty cheap.

Not everyone has a free college here. You have to be either in top 100 students on the college, or be a part of "special groups", which I am. My dad is disabled war veteran, so that's how I got it.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and raycpl like this.
    11-21-2017 02:09 PM
    Well, that's pretty cool. I'm still paying for my school....18 years later.
    Damn!
    I lucked out.
    Came out of school in the black
    But I was poor as crap before the first job out of school.
    11-21-2017 02:28 PM
    Damn!
    I lucked out.
    Came out of school in the black
    But I was poor as crap before the first job out of school.
    Must have been a good feeling.
    My problem was that I became a career college student for a few years. Had too much fun. Joined the Marines so that I might get my butt kicked into being a little more responsible. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ It worked, but just a little bit later than my parents would have liked.
    11-21-2017 02:53 PM
145,233 ... 55615562556355645565 ...