Happy Thanksgiving.
    I just got up.
    It's gonna be a long day.
    Tell me about it. I've got one more conversation to have today before heading home and it might the trickiest one of the day.
    11-21-2017 02:19 PM
    Seriously considering about dropping this year. I didn't tell you guys this, but I've been told that if the pain in the liver and spleen doesn't go away soon (and that soon has been overdue for some time now) I could end up with permanent damage to both organs.

Definitely not the kind of academic year I was hoping for.
    That's unfortunate news to hear. School never goes anywhere, so I'm hopeful you can focus on your health.
    Rose640, Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    11-21-2017 02:20 PM
    That's unfortunate news to hear. School never goes anywhere, so I'm hopeful you can focus on your health.
    I'll see how it goes. I'll try making some sort of study plan, to sort out lectures that I must attend, and those not so really. Hoping that'll help.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    11-21-2017 02:25 PM
    The amount of weed in my hallway is too damn high.
    11-21-2017 03:37 PM
    It is 3:30 and actually the most critical meeting of the day is about the start.
    It really has been a very stressful day.
    11-21-2017 05:26 PM
    It is 3:30 and actually the most critical meeting of the day is about the start.
    It really has been a very stressful day.
    Good luck with that. I'm done for the day. Looking forward to my busy day off tomorrow.
    11-21-2017 05:42 PM
    The amount of weed in my hallway is too damn high.
    I'm jealous. 😂😂
    11-21-2017 06:31 PM
    I just bought a White Essential phone
    11-21-2017 06:43 PM
    I'm jealous. 😂😂
    I'm not a consumer, it's the guys nextdoor. They've been smoking it for a couple of hours now.

At least they're making fools out of themselves, which is amusing at best.
    11-21-2017 06:56 PM
    Good luck! I'm interested to see how the camera is going to appeal to you.
    11-21-2017 06:58 PM
    I'm not a consumer, it's the guys nextdoor. They've been smoking it for a couple of hours now.

At least they're making fools out of themselves, which is amusing at best.
    Yeah, it's been years for me, but sometimes making a fool out of yourself is pretty fun. Or, at least it was back in college. 😂👍
    11-21-2017 06:59 PM
    The Force is strong with the Essential Phone. 😂
    11-21-2017 06:59 PM
    Good luck! I'm interested to see how the camera is going to appeal to you.
    It's going to be my spare device.
    Camera duties are assigned to the Pixel 2.
    11-21-2017 07:00 PM
    Whoa congrats! You'll have a smaller phone again with all of that screen.
    11-21-2017 07:00 PM
    That is the main reason for getting it.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-21-2017 07:04 PM
    It's going to be my spare device.
    Camera duties are assigned to the Pixel 2.
    Now that you said that, I'll be very interested in your impressions. More interested than I would usually be, that is. Always interested haha.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-21-2017 07:05 PM
    Seems like Andy's phone got mighty popular in these parts might quick...at least all these mini reviews will make a fine read.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-21-2017 07:50 PM
    Its physically smaller than the Pixel 2 and has a larger screen. I'm excited. Just hope they don't make me buy another proprietary USB-C dongle!
    11-21-2017 07:53 PM
    Oh. The new Fossil watches I like are 30% off. Makes them a bit cheaper than the Huawei watch 2.

That IS interesting...decisions, decisions...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-21-2017 08:04 PM
    Oh. The new Fossil watches I like are 30% off. Makes them a bit cheaper than the Huawei watch 2.

That IS interesting...decisions, decisions...
    As much as I like the look of the Q Explorist, that Q Control with the touch sensitive strip is really interesting to me...
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-21-2017 08:06 PM
    Its physically smaller than the Pixel 2 and has a larger screen. I'm excited. Just hope they don't make me buy another proprietary USB-C dongle!
    That's an awesome combo! Hopefully not...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-21-2017 08:14 PM
    Seems like Andy's phone got mighty popular in these parts might quick...at least all these mini reviews will make a fine read.
    I'm generally curious because it has a similar screen to the Q6 (which is super cheap) but will be better all around. It's still generally interesting but I'm sure the weight will be something to adjust to.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-21-2017 08:15 PM
    I just realized the reason why I was tempted to get a iPhone 7 before. I saw a sale on a site and my mind started running with possibilities. I'm going to try the idea of only visiting the forums of AC and iMore (WC doesn't have anything tempting), watching way less tech videos for a while (I'll make exceptions for certain people), along with no tech sites for a month. Come to think of it, a lot of my recent temptations have come from either one of those sources or even all of them.

You can't be tempted with what you don't know about (sales and the like). Now I need to block B&H (no seriously). I would block Swappa too but I can't do that yet, since I'll like to see how it goes with using the A3 for a month to see if I'm fine with it.

Now to figure out site replacements, especially at work...
    11-21-2017 08:29 PM
    I just realized the reason why I was tempted to get a iPhone 7 before. I saw a sale on a site and my mind started running with possibilities. I'm going to try the idea of only visiting the forums of AC and iMore (WC doesn't have anything tempting), watching way less tech videos for a while (I'll make exceptions for certain people), along with no tech sites for a month. Come to think of it, a lot of my recent temptations have come from either one of those sources or even all of them.

You can't be tempted with what you don't know about (sales and the like). Now I need to block B&H (no seriously). I would block Swappa too but I can't do that yet, since I'll like to see how it goes with using the A3 for a month to see if I'm fine with it.

Now to figure out site replacements, especially at work...
    Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll pull it off.
    11-21-2017 08:34 PM
    Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll pull it off.
    Thank you, I'll need it. The idea of it seems weird to me (considering my habits) but I think it will help me out.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    11-21-2017 08:50 PM
143,621 ... 55625563556455655566 ...