Ha ha
    And I just got these today. Putting one of them on tomorrow.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...821dd9223b.jpg

Also finally got my case for my X3 that I sold a few months ago.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c0e4456cc0.jpg
    Wow that's a long wait for a case...especially for what you no longer own. What will you do with it?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2017 09:54 PM
    You know, this is the part where my Tudia case and tempered glass screen protectors for Andy's phone are in a box somewhere, but don't mind me...
    11-25-2017 09:54 PM
    I'm probably just going to put it in the Pay it Forward thread. If I were still in the W10M game, I'd consider buying another X3, but I'm not, so I don't need the case. 👍
    11-25-2017 09:57 PM
    You know, this is the part where my Tudia case and tempered glass screen protectors for Andy's phone are in a box somewhere, but don't mind me...
    Ha ha ha. You only need this. 😁
    11-25-2017 09:58 PM
    You're right...phone accessories without a phone are just "wasted space".

Phone does look good in white.
    11-25-2017 10:01 PM
    Yeah. I like the black version for its business like simplicity, but the white is a really nice look. The silver accents really make it pop.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2017 10:02 PM
    Yeah. I like the black version for its business like simplicity, but the white is a really nice look. The silver accents really make it pop.
    So that's how you know the green one with the gold accents is the color to get...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2017 10:05 PM
    So that's how you know the green one with the gold accents is the color to get...
    I'm waiting for that one patently.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-25-2017 10:05 PM
    I'm waiting for that one patently.
    The Huawei Mate 10 Pro Brown; Andy's phone (white), HTC U11+ Translucent, LG V30 Blue, LG G6 Titanium, and the king HTC U11 Solar Red were some of the best colors of the year...
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-25-2017 10:08 PM
    I want that one as well but my coupon code was not valid till Andy decides to ship it so I got the white one instead.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2017 10:11 PM
    The Huawei Mate 10 Pro Brown; Andy's phone (white), HTC U11+ Translucent, LG V30 Blue, LG G6 Titanium, and the king HTC U11 Solar Red were some of the best colors of the year...
    I agree. I think my favorite of those is the brown M10 Pro. I always wanted the Mate 9 in mocha brown too. Andy needs to release a brown EP....mocha brown with a light brown trim.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2017 10:11 PM
    I agree. I think my favorite of those is the brown M10 Pro. I always wanted the Mate 9 in mocha brown too. Andy needs to release a brown EP....mocha brown with a light brown trim.
    I had the Mocha Brown Mate 9 last year.
    Really nice color.
    The Brown Mate 10 Pro looks great this year.

I loved the searing Blue Pixel last year and the Coral Blue S7edge.
    11-25-2017 10:12 PM
    Well, the mini reviews from you two should be a good read. I'm content to keep waiting until I get around to getting mine.

I still miss owning a HTC phone from time to time...
    11-25-2017 10:13 PM
    Really nice color.

Samsung Note 7 in Coral and the S6 in Emerald green are still my favorite colors from Samsung ever.
    11-25-2017 10:14 PM
    Really nice color.

I really liked that blue on the Pixel. At the time the Pixels came out, I was knee deep in my large screen phone obsession, so I never bought one of those. Now that I'm getting back into more user friendly screen sizes, I wish I would have tried one out for a while. Happy with the EP for now though.
    11-25-2017 10:16 PM
    I really liked that blue on the Pixel. At the time the Pixels came out, I was knee deep in my large screen phone obsession, so I never bought one of those. Now that I'm getting back into more user friendly screen sizes, I wish I would have tried one out for a while. Happy with the EP for now though.
    For now I'm just using a deep navy blue case on my Pixel 2.
    11-25-2017 10:17 PM
    So here's one of my big pet peeves with Android Wear...

My Huawei watch is running on 7.1.1 Nougat, the October 2017 security patch, and version 2.5 of the wear app with play services version 11.

The Huawei watch 2 is running on 7.1.1 Nougat, the August 2017 patch, play services version 11 and the latest version 2.6 of the Wear app.

So how does Google on a platform where they control software updates manages to have all watches running on different versions of software?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2017 10:30 PM
    That look very sleak
    11-25-2017 11:11 PM
    It's been a long and tiring week. I could use a very cold adult beverage.
    I could go for one of these
    11-25-2017 11:16 PM
    So my first impressions of my LG v30:
    Build quailly: this thing is very light. It feels lighter than the iPhone se. I compared it to my sister's iPhone se and man is this phone light. It feels solid in the hands. Everything on the phone screms premium. The screen is great and it's pretty great.
    The os: I didn't think I'd have much trouble setting up and adjusting to Android. Boy was I wrong I had lots of trouble how things worked. I learned very quickly this is not like wp. I do like that I can put different keyboard. Though there are things that bug me. How notifications are handled and how confusing it. Let's just say wp had an easier way to silence all notifications. It's pretty cool having all the apps. Other than that I need more time to adjust.
    The dac: my gosh this thing can drive home the fact all other OEMS besides HTC have been slacking on the audio department. I actually listen to more music because it's that good.

Camera : I dig these cameras on this phone. I have to test out how great the lens / sensors compare to my lumina 950. Also I want to test out the recording capabilities.
    11-25-2017 11:33 PM
    Snow anyone?
    11-26-2017 01:06 AM
    I wish it snowed here :( that way I can take my scoobie for a spin
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-26-2017 01:12 AM
    No snow here but it was -3C last night... Bright and sunny today with a high of 10C.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-26-2017 04:25 AM
    Interior shot of my temporary accommodation.

Just for the record. We're not really into country farm look.. we like some aspects of it and we're getting some ideas but we're going all modern in our house.

Also the person we're renting this place off didn't clean it too well (we'll have to do that now) and has trouble communicating with technology. No email.. ffs or texts.. So it's been a bit of a pain.

Apparently they just started renting the place this year. I can say honestly that I can't see high rated reviews. They left no instructions for anything. Not very useful...

11-26-2017 04:31 AM
    Holy cow, it's a beautiful looking place, @N_LaRUE
    Really cool that you and your wife are going on this adventure. I really look forward to seeing the progress you make on the place. Plus, my wife and I want to book a week over the summer. 😁
    11-26-2017 07:22 AM
144,459 ... 55685569557055715572 ...