Had a horrible start to my Friday. One false step and my right knee is at it again. Wearing a special brace I had made about 20 years ago to stabilize and try to avoid a fifth surgery on that knee. If this doesn't work I'll be joining @MSFTisMIA for one of those cold adult beverages....or 10 perhaps. This is no good, I have only a sliver of meniscus left and my surgeon told me my next operation is likely knee replacement.

Bartender!!!
    12-01-2017 11:14 AM
    Being gimped I'm forcing myself to avoid being out in the field today. Not to mention braking is a painful task so driving is also verboten today.

I'm absolutely stir crazy with cabin fever and it's only noon. How do you office-dwellers do it? I tip my cap to y'all.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-01-2017 12:18 PM
    Had a horrible start to my Friday. One false step and my right knee is at it again. Wearing a special brace I had made about 20 years ago to stabilize and try to avoid a fifth surgery on that knee. If this doesn't work I'll be joining @MSFTisMIA for one of those cold adult beverages....or 10 perhaps. This is no good, I have only a sliver of meniscus left and my surgeon told me my next operation is likely knee replacement.

Bartender!!!
    If it's drinks at Hooter's where I can partake in a cold beverage and rejuvenate my tired eyes via some eye candy, I'll buy the first round.
    12-01-2017 12:25 PM
    You buy, I fly amigo!
    As long as we get the first two rounds, and the girl he takes home with him gets the last two...I'm all for it.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-01-2017 12:30 PM

Bartender!!!
    Ahh I hope you can avoid knee replacement. Try to take it as easy as you can.
    12-01-2017 12:39 PM

Bartender!!!
    Bummer man.
    Take care.
    12-01-2017 12:43 PM
    Being gimped I'm forcing myself to avoid being out in the field today. Not to mention braking is a painful task so driving is also verboten today.

I'm absolutely stir crazy with cabin fever and it's only noon. How do you office-dwellers do it? I tip my cap to y'all.
    A good pair of headphones helps at the desk.
    Otherwise I am always in meetings.
    My commute is only 12 minutes so no issues there.
    12-01-2017 12:44 PM

I second the headphones. Having something playing in the background is nice.
    12-01-2017 12:48 PM
    Okay folks, I need to check into a Smartphones Anonymous meeting.
    Bought an iPhone X 256GB unlocked. Might as well go for broke, right?!?
    12-01-2017 05:06 PM
    (Snickers in the corner, not surprised)
    12-01-2017 05:45 PM
    Adult beverage time!!!
    12-01-2017 05:45 PM
    Apple will make you go broke, that's for sure. Looking forward to that mini-review I was told I wasn't going to get...
    12-01-2017 05:48 PM
    Apple will make you go broke, that's for sure. Looking forward to that mini-review I was told I wasn't going to get...
    I was going to get one next year. Was lining up the ducks for that. This came in at a superb price. Had to snatch it.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-01-2017 05:55 PM
    You win haha but at least now you will have tried everything aside from the Mate 10 Pro to come xd
    12-01-2017 06:06 PM
    Adult beverage time!!!
    Enjoy!
    12-01-2017 06:06 PM
    You win haha but at least now you will have tried everything aside from the Mate 10 Pro to come xd
    Oh I am going to try out the Mate 10 Pro as well.
    12-01-2017 06:13 PM

Bartender!!!
    Ouch! I hope you'll be feeling better and don't need knee replacement surgery.
    fatclue_98 and libra89 like this.
    12-01-2017 06:31 PM
    Ouch! I hope you'll be feeling better and don't need knee replacement surgery.
    Thanks Laura. The brace stabilized as I thought it would but I got me some swellin'. Ain't no way I go under the knife again for this knee. I tore the ACL and MCL on my left knee about 20 years ago and that was bad, so I can just imagine what replacement must be like. Hell to the no!!
    Scienceguy Labs likes this.
    12-01-2017 06:45 PM

Bartender!!!
    Sorry to hear that. As someone who has broken his right knee for three times, I can understand only a portion of your pain.

Hope you get well soon.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    12-01-2017 06:48 PM
    It's 4 phones now? You're outperforming yourself.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    12-01-2017 06:49 PM
    It's 4 phones now? You're outperforming yourself.
    He, he.
    Not quite but it's probably the most I have spent on phones in a while.
    12-01-2017 06:57 PM
    He, he.
    Not quite but it's probably the most I have spent on phones in a while.
    I have no worries for you. You'll flip 'em in no time if you happen to dislike them.
    12-01-2017 07:07 PM
    I have no worries for you. You'll flip 'em in no time if you happen to dislike them.
    He has a real skill in doing that.
    12-01-2017 07:11 PM
    Probably. I will keep 2 of them though.
    12-01-2017 07:20 PM
    I did not see that coming!
    12-01-2017 08:39 PM
145,633 ... 55765577557855795580 ...