Awesome.
    I am going to actually wrap up a Waterproof Bluetooth Outdoor speaker for the gift exchange. I have three of them, lol.
    Ooh that's a great gift. Whoever gets them will love it.
    12-07-2017 06:13 PM
    The 8.1.0 borked notifications on my Pixel.
    I had to do a factory data reset and then it took me about an hour to get everything back to normal.
    One app just refuses to log me on, not happy about that. Despite changing the password a few times.
    Ughh that sounds like a pain. I'm kind of scared to update now. I hope the app or 8.1 improves itself soon, when it comes to that.
    12-07-2017 06:14 PM
    Ughh that sounds like a pain. I'm kind of scared to update now. I hope the app or 8.1 improves itself soon, when it comes to that.
    I tweeted at the app folks. No reply yet.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-07-2017 06:16 PM
    I tweeted at the app folks. No reply yet.
    I hope you get one soon. It's not like they will be coding for a notch LOL
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-07-2017 06:19 PM
    If you have a Roasting Plant location nearby, get the Brazilian Serra Perola Negra.
    There is one on 81 Orchard St (SOHO) and one on 75 Greenwich Ave (Greenwich village).

Hope this helps.
    It's reasonably priced and probably the smoothest cup of coffee I have had in ages.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll swing by there next Wednesday after work. My colleague likes coffee, so I hope she likes this.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-07-2017 06:21 PM
    UPS finally delivered the V30.
    I am so mad at them. Also they delayed the iPad Pro shipment!
    If I want to get it held at a location, I need to pay them $3.50 to convert the shipment to UPS Ground and then they will hold it at a UPS store near the house.
    12-07-2017 08:30 PM
    Hey Libra, it's stuff like this that inspired commentary on Monday...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/0...gtype=Homepage
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-07-2017 08:31 PM
    If I want to get it held at a location, I need to pay them $3.50 to convert the shipment to UPS Ground and then they will hold it at a UPS store near the house.
    Wow that's an unacceptably long time o_o Having to pay for your iPad Pro to be shipped differently is a pain and a half. That's messed up.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2017 08:37 PM
    Hey Libra, it's stuff like this that inspired commentary on Monday...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/0...gtype=Homepage
    I see why. That's pretty backwards.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2017 08:38 PM
    Wow that's an unacceptably long time o_o Having to pay for your iPad Pro to be shipped differently is a pain and a half. That's messed up.
    Yeah but I don't want to take any chances. I went ahead and paid the fee and converted the shipment to UPS Ground and they will hold it at the UPS Store close by the house.

Also another package supposedly is showing delivery tomorrow - from FedEx, I don't know from where this is coming. I got that rerouted for free to the FedEx store near the house as well. It will be a fun evening on Monday when I return from work - first UPS store and then FedEx store.
    12-07-2017 08:40 PM
    Finally Sony gets on the low bezel bandwagon. I must say, they do look nice. Now only if they can make the camera compete with Samsung/Google/LG/HTC and we would be set.

https://www.gsmarena.com/upcoming_fu...news-28630.php
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    12-07-2017 08:43 PM
    That's really *** backwards.
    12-07-2017 08:44 PM
    Finally Sony gets on the low bezel bandwagon. I must say, they do look nice. Now only if they can make the camera compete with Samsung/Google/LG/HTC and we would be set.

https://www.gsmarena.com/upcoming_fu...news-28630.php
    That looks fake, honestly. Sony can easily resurrect that Z2/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z5 speaker grill design to offer dual front speakers on a 18:9 screen. I'd love to see them keep the side mounted fingerprint scanner and improve on that too.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2017 08:47 PM
    Yeah but I don't want to take any chances. I went ahead and paid the fee and converted the shipment to UPS Ground and they will hold it at the UPS Store close by the house.

Also another package supposedly is showing delivery tomorrow - from FedEx, I don't know from where this is coming. I got that rerouted for free to the FedEx store near the house as well. It will be a fun evening on Monday when I return from work - first UPS store and then FedEx store.
    I can get that, sounds like you have a busy Monday. Whoa. I'm glad that you was able to get the FedEx one rerouted for free though!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2017 08:48 PM
    That looks fake, honestly. Sony can easily resurrect that Z2/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z5 speaker grill design to offer dual front speakers on a 18:9 screen. I'd love to see them keep the side mounted fingerprint scanner and improve on that too.
    Yeah I feel like it would take a lot for Sony to stop with the side mounted scanner.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2017 08:49 PM
    Yeah I feel like it would take a lot for Sony to stop with the side mounted scanner.
    What they need to do is to get out of that agreement with the carriers that disabled fingerprint scanners in the US models.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    12-07-2017 08:51 PM
    What they need to do is to get out of that agreement with the carriers that disabled fingerprint scanners in the US models.
    I'd never consider a phone without a fingerprint scanner.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    12-07-2017 08:54 PM
    I'd never consider a phone without a fingerprint scanner.
    They got you hooked, I see. It is helpful.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2017 10:12 PM
    They got you hooked, I see. It is helpful.
    I only use it if it's conveniently placed. Like the Pixel and Honor 8 had it in a great position, the Sony style can be good and bad for me. I have never used TouchID on an iPhone. There isn't really a gain for me but I can understand it for others.

The one on my A3 is annoying, it kind of reminds me of the Sony style with how it works lol.
    12-07-2017 10:22 PM
    I only use it if it's conveniently placed. Like the Pixel and Honor 8 had it in a great position, the Sony style can be good and bad for me. I have never used TouchID on an iPhone. There isn't really a gain for me but I can understand it for others.

The one on my A3 is annoying, it kind of reminds me of the Sony style with how it works lol.
    LG has them in the right location as well.
    12-07-2017 10:29 PM
    It's Friday...and yet I have no excitement on that little fact. Oh well.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-08-2017 07:51 AM
    It's Friday...and yet I have no excitement on that little fact. Oh well.
    I'm excited it's Friday because tomorrow I get to sleep in till 8 !!! And that much more Closer for a paycheck
    12-08-2017 09:51 AM
    LG has them in the right location as well.
    I can agree to this. Where the FPS is placed on the v30 is so well placed I always unlock my phone because my finger falls into place
    12-08-2017 09:53 AM
    I can agree to this. Where the FPS is placed on the v30 is so well placed I always unlock my phone because my finger falls into place
    That's the same for me on the V20.
    worldspy99 and libra89 like this.
    12-08-2017 10:39 AM
    I'm excited it's Friday because tomorrow I get to sleep in till 8 !!! And that much more Closer for a paycheck
    This is how I feel about my check these days:

Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-08-2017 11:11 AM
144,452 ... 55855586558755885589 ...