So I'm going to claim today as a month of using the A3 since flashing it to 7.0. I might not be bothered to mention it on the actual day (Tuesday). My verdict is that it's decent. Scrolling feels slower in the app list but not painfully so. 2 of my most used apps freeze way more often than I would like. I even get the occasional "x has stopped". Battery life is still very good.

As for what that means, I still don't know. Isn't that weird? When the apps freeze, I really miss the Pixel and I'll like to have it. Clearing cache for those 2 apps is a pain but the battery life is so good. The idea of switching back to the Pixel would be nice for me to get away from the freezing. I'm a little nervous about 8.1 but I'll be open to trying it on my Pixel. The idea of using the SE is also rolling in my head as a temporary solution but what stops me is the front facing camera lol.
    12-10-2017 06:04 PM
    So I'm going to claim today as a month of using the A3 since flashing it to 7.0. I might not be bothered to mention it on the actual day (Tuesday). My verdict is that it's decent. Scrolling feels slower in the app list but not painfully so. 2 of my most used apps freeze way more often than I would like. I even get the occasional "x has stopped". Battery life is still very good.

As for what that means, I still don't know. Isn't that weird? When the apps freeze, I really miss the Pixel and I'll like to have it. Clearing cache for those 2 apps is a pain but the battery life is so good. The idea of switching back to the Pixel would be nice for me to get away from the freezing. I'm a little nervous about 8.1 but I'll be open to trying it on my Pixel. The idea of using the SE is also rolling in my head as a temporary solution but what stops me is the front facing camera lol.
    Good luck figuring this out.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-10-2017 08:56 PM
    So both the Huawei watch and Moto 360 42mm have hit EOL. They're set to remain on nougat but still be eligible for Android wear app updates. Kinda sucks, as I like them both - I've owned them for 1 year and 6 months respectively. I'm not surprised Moto abandoned the 360 sport, as it'll be 2 years old come next month.

Those are the breaks. I still have a ton of gripes with AW and I honestly don't think Google has a clue what to do with it. We will see what happens come next year.
    12-10-2017 09:01 PM
    Good luck figuring this out.
    Thanks. These are my only options, can't afford to try other phones for a bit because my school fees are calling my name haha. Not due yet but will be in a month's time essentially.

Hopefully I'll figure it out. Maybe another list is in order.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-10-2017 09:53 PM
    Thanks! These are my only options, can't afford to try other phones for a bit because my fees are calling my name haha...
    Sometimes, I wouldn't mind having an OG Pixel. But I remember Google giving the software support length wise I want to the Pixel 2, so I skipped getting one.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-10-2017 09:54 PM
    So both the Huawei watch and Moto 360 42mm have hit EOL. They're set to remain on nougat but still be eligible for Android wear app updates. Kinda sucks, as I like them both - I've owned them for 1 year and 6 months respectively. I'm not surprised Moto abandoned the 360 sport, as it'll be 2 years old come next month.

Those are the breaks. I still have a ton of gripes with AW and I honestly don't think Google has a clue what to do with it. We will see what happens come next year.
    That does suck :/ Is it sad to say that I'm not sure if 2 years is a long time for support? You did get some time with both. Sounds like you have some things to think about when it comes to those 2 watches next year.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-10-2017 10:02 PM
    One of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen! Taken at 70mph on I-10 West using the Pixel 2.
    libra89, MSFTisMIA, raycpl and 4 others like this.
    12-10-2017 10:07 PM
    Sometimes, I wouldn't mind having an OG Pixel. But I remember Google giving the software support length wise I want to the Pixel 2, so I skipped getting one.
    That's understandable. That support is part of the reason why I pulled the trigger on doing the trade-in to get one after the announcement.

I would say that trying to do the trade-in route again has crossed my mind but I can see myself regretting the height and I'll have to wait if I wanted to cave (which might not be a good idea anyway considering recent rumors of the SE 2 coming to fruition).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-10-2017 10:10 PM
    One of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen! Taken at 70mph on I-10 West using the Pixel 2.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...675972a3a1.jpg
    Wow that's striking!
    12-10-2017 10:11 PM
    That's understandable. That support is part of the reason why I pulled the trigger on doing the trade-in to get one after the announcement.

I would say that trying to do the trade-in route again has crossed my mind but I can see myself regretting the height and I'll have to wait if I wanted to cave (which might not be a good idea anyway considering recent rumors of the SE 2 coming to fruition).
    SE2 = 6.1" LCD iPhone with a Notch.
    12-10-2017 10:12 PM
    SE2 = 6.1" LCD iPhone with a Notch.
    I really hope it's not that tall. I think I might not even care if it has a notch after all, provided it is a good size and that it isn't crazy expensive.
    12-10-2017 10:20 PM
    That does suck :/ Is it sad to say that I'm not sure if 2 years is a long time for support? You did get some time with both. Sounds like you have some things to think about when it comes to those 2 watches next year.
    Not really. I'll keep them both for a while and sell them whenever I'm ready. It's kinda why I bought the new one anyways. Sometimes your gripes are in the minority with tech (and with life) and change is forced upon you.

If I were to sell one now, it's the 360. Return on it won't be great though. But at least the new watch uses the same bands, so those aren't wasted.
    12-10-2017 10:40 PM
    Not really. I'll keep them both for a while and sell them whenever I'm ready. It's kinda why I bought the new one anyways. Sometimes your gripes are in the minority with tech (and with life) and change is forced upon you.

If I were to sell one now, it's the 360. Return on it won't be great though. But at least the new watch uses the same bands, so those aren't wasted.
    Ohh okay, that makes sense. Gotcha, I can understand that.
    12-10-2017 10:49 PM
    One of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen! Taken at 70mph on I-10 West using the Pixel 2.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...675972a3a1.jpg
    Wow, that's gorgeous!☺️
    12-11-2017 12:01 AM
    Today I'm hoping to sell the old car.

Not the best weather for it but hopefully doesn't affect the buyer's interest.
    12-11-2017 03:58 AM
    In other news.

Nothing is really happening LOL!

With the buying and selling of cars every else kind if got put on hold. Not that we can do much anyway. We don't have the house yet so it's not like we can go there and start work.

We have tried to contact our electrician but no answer. Somehow this doesn't surprise me...

It's going to fun, frustrating and financially draining but that's ok.
    12-11-2017 04:01 AM
    Today I'm hoping to sell the old car.

Not the best weather for it but hopefully doesn't affect the buyer's interest.
    Good luck with selling! Sometimes the right buyer doesn't care (about the weather) but I'm not sure how it is where you are.
    12-11-2017 08:43 AM
    In other news.

Nothing is really happening LOL!

With the buying and selling of cars every else kind if got put on hold. Not that we can do much anyway. We don't have the house yet so it's not like we can go there and start work.

We have tried to contact our electrician but no answer. Somehow this doesn't surprise me...

It's going to fun, frustrating and financially draining but that's ok.
    Ah, I hope you can hear from the electrician soon.
    12-11-2017 08:53 AM
    I silently suspected something of this nature when I got on the train this morning and it was announced NOTHING was stopping at Times Square...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/1...gtype=Homepage
    12-11-2017 09:01 AM
    I silently suspected something of this nature when I got on the train this morning and it was announced NOTHING was stopping at Times Square...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/1...gtype=Homepage
    Wow this is crazy and so sad :(
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-11-2017 09:54 AM
    Wow this is crazy and so sad :(
    Yes.

And it is also, sadly, not surprising either. There's more I can say on this, but I'll leave it unsaid.

Just a sad and distressing situation on all levels.
    12-11-2017 11:51 AM
    So, I'm gonna do some spring cleaning. Picking through some stuff to decide what to sell. Hopefully, they can find some good homes.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-11-2017 12:52 PM
    So, car is sold.

We still have it though. The guy asked is to hold on to it until he's ready to pick it up.

He also had to pay for it still.

Just glad it's done.

Got more for it than we were expecting which is good. Made the cost of the other car easier to swallow.
    12-11-2017 03:05 PM
    So, car is sold.

We still have it though. The guy asked is to hold on to it until he's ready to pick it up.

He also had to pay for it still.

Just glad it's done.

Got more for it than we were expecting which is good. Made the cost of the other car easier to swallow.
    Whoa that's fast! Congrats! Doubly so since you also got more than what was expected for it too.
    12-11-2017 03:14 PM
    Whoa that's fast! Congrats! Doubly so since you also got more than what was expected for it too.
    As with all things. Just a bit of luck and the right person.
    12-11-2017 03:15 PM
145,721 ... 55895590559155925593 ...