Haven't set up the new Pixels yet. Maybe next week sometime.
    I did get the January security patch update via OTA today though so that was nice.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-14-2018 12:06 AM
    Things are a bit hectic around the house.
    Kid got the flu and it is bad. Fever spiked to 103.
    Bad cough to boot as well.
    Had to get Tamiflu.
    Oh well, such is life.
    I hope your kid is feeling better soon.
    libra89 and worldspy99 like this.
    01-14-2018 01:44 AM
    I took a chance on buying the Samsung Odyssey when Windows Mixed Reality released. VR is coming along more than I thought. Time to dive in everyone!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-14-2018 06:11 AM
    My biggest complaint with Andy's phone is charging it. This is the first phone I've ever used which doesn't like my third party accessories.

More specifically, it would appear that QC 3.0 isn't active on the phone. So with my QC 2.0 chargers, it charges so slowly that sometimes it doesn't fully charge the phone. When I plug it into the battery pack overnight, it charges though.

That's a headache. 8.0 is supposed to add QC 3.0 support, but I don't get that misstep at all.
    01-14-2018 09:03 AM
    The Idol 4S is nice. Such a light device.
    I don't know how the battery life is on it.
    I did like how smooth the setup process is on WM device in terms of restore from backup. Looks just like my Lumia 950 which was last backed up on Jan 30, 2017.
    Battery life is excellent, speakers are awesome and the camera is a s**thole. Fingerprint scanner is hit or miss but I believe that's software. I owned the DTEK 60 and it was very quick (camera was only half as bad). I'd still list it as the 3rd best Windows phone behind the x3 and Acer Primo.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    01-14-2018 02:09 PM
    Battery life is excellent, speakers are awesome and the camera is a s**thole. Fingerprint scanner is hit or miss but I believe that's software. I owned the DTEK 60 and it was very quick (camera was only half as bad). I'd still list it as the 3rd best Windows phone behind the x3 and Acer Primo.
    Thanks.
    I got it as a spare Windows device.
    I am sure the camera won't bother me since I got the Pixel with me.
    01-14-2018 02:59 PM
    Got a week and a day to read 9 books, which is the rest of my wishlist for my trial. Luckily, they are a mix of novels, and lifestyle books which have varying lengths. Time for me to be glued to my books outside of orientation and other life things.

Orientation is for school and I'm looking forward to that coming up! It's online which is great, considering the time.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-14-2018 09:10 PM
    01-14-2018 09:24 PM
    Thanks.
    I got it as a spare Windows device.
    I am sure the camera won't bother me since I got the Pixel with me.
    I was tempted to get a HTC 10 for music only. And if I had the extra cash, I'd do it.
    01-14-2018 09:59 PM
    Got a week and a day to read 9 books, which is the rest of my wishlist for my trial. Luckily, they are a mix of novels, and lifestyle books which have varying lengths. Time for me to be glued to my books outside of orientation and other life things.

Orientation is for school and I'm looking forward to that coming up! It's online which is great, considering the time.
    Good luck. ☺️

I've always enjoyed reading. Even though I'm no longer in school, I belong to a book club.
    MSFTisMIA and libra89 like this.
    01-15-2018 04:03 AM
    Awesome Bing picture of the day. I have so much respect and admiration for this man, what he did and what he went through.
    01-15-2018 08:26 AM
    Awesome Bing picture of the day. I have so much respect and admiration for this man, what he did and what he went through. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...62301d45a5.jpg
    The struggle is still real.
    01-15-2018 08:46 AM
    So I went back to writing some commentary for blog. Been a while since I made time to do that.

I'm still open to material to ramble on about...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-15-2018 10:25 AM
    So I went back to writing some commentary for blog. Been a while since I made time to do that.

I'm still open to material to ramble on about...
    Yay!
    I think I might have something for you about people pushing and suggesting people to be paired with others but I feel like you wrote about this already.

If you're interested, I can message you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-15-2018 11:54 AM
    Yay!
    You should see something posted today.
    01-15-2018 11:55 AM
    You should see something posted today.
    Sweet. I'll be looking forward to it. I might have something for you.

You replied faster than I could add it in haha
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-15-2018 11:57 AM
    Good luck.

I've always enjoyed reading. Even though I'm no longer in school, I belong to a book club.
    Thank you! It helps that some of these are really interesting.

That's so cool! I have always wanted to join one. Does your book club stick to a genre or just ones that one of the members have personal interest in? Or even just a theme?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-15-2018 12:00 PM
    Sweet. I'll be looking forward to it. I might have something for you.

You replied faster than I could add it in haha
    You can still send it over. I suppose I'm back in a ranting mood so stuff will get posted again.
    01-15-2018 12:03 PM
    My childhood friend got us this as a gift!
    So thrilled and grateful. I remember asking him of a referral code ($100 off) and he just got it for us.
    My wife has difficulty in making roti because of her spinal injury.
    Me and the kid love rotis so this will be put to a lot of use.
    01-15-2018 04:28 PM
    Thank you! It helps that some of these are really interesting.

That's so cool! I have always wanted to join one. Does your book club stick to a genre or just ones that one of the members have personal interest in? Or even just a theme?
    Members suggest books. There isn't any particular theme. We've read various genres.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-15-2018 04:54 PM
    2018 is going to be a long, interesting and hopefully worth it year.
    libra89, fatclue_98 and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-15-2018 08:38 PM
    2018 is going to be a long, interesting and hopefully worth it year.
    You ain't kidding. We're so busy with new work that I'll be interviewing this week (I hate interviewing BTW) for at least 1 CAD person and 2 Assistant PMs.
    01-15-2018 08:56 PM
    You ain't kidding. We're so busy with new work that I'll be interviewing this week (I hate interviewing BTW) for at least 1 CAD person and 2 Assistant PMs.
    I just hired an additional engineer. Internally though.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    01-15-2018 09:16 PM
    Good luck with that. Lots of changes it would appear are in the works for me.
    fatclue_98 and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-15-2018 09:19 PM
    Good luck with that. Lots of changes it would appear are in the works for me.
    The same changes that you mentioned a couple months back or are these different ones?
    01-15-2018 10:46 PM
140,657 ... 56195620562156225623 ...