Man, working in a hospital is many things - dull isn't one of them. SMH
    02-07-2018 11:09 AM
    @fatclue_98 , I recall you being somewhat interested in the Xperia XA2 Ultra. A review for it dropped by GSMArena here.

It seems like it's a decent device, that gets nice battery life. I just can't remember if you are still interested or if you shelved that interest.
    02-07-2018 06:06 PM
    @fatclue_98 , I recall you being somewhat interested in the Xperia XA2 Ultra. A review for it dropped by GSMArena here.

It seems like it's a decent device, that gets nice battery life. I just can't remember if you are still interested or if you shelved that interest.
    Still am, thanks for the heads up. It’s been one of those days so I’ll probably check it out tomorrow.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    02-07-2018 07:25 PM
    I really need to put my foot down and stop accepting phones with sub par camera experiences...
    02-07-2018 09:02 PM
    Just got to the airport. Total 4 hours of driving today for a tad over 100 miles, ugh. Catching a red eye flight to Boston in 1.5 hours.
    Laura Knotek, aximtreo and libra89 like this.
    02-07-2018 09:07 PM
    Just got to the airport. Total 4 hours of driving today for a tad over 100 miles, ugh. Catching a red eye flight to Boston in 1.5 hours.
    Try to get some sleep on the plane. I'm sure there plenty of butthurt Bostonians waiting for you at Logan.
    02-08-2018 06:27 AM
    Try to get some sleep on the plane. I'm sure there plenty of butthurt Bostonians waiting for you at Logan.
    Got to Boston a bit early. Just finished breakfast at a Starbucks. Going into work now.
    02-08-2018 06:28 AM
    I really need to put my foot down and stop accepting phones with sub par camera experiences...
    It feels easier said than done at times. Sounds like it might be time to adjust the list of things, if you're like me with that.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-08-2018 07:30 AM
    Still am, thanks for the heads up. It’s been one of those days so I’ll probably check it out tomorrow.
    You're welcome! Take your time, I just wanted to make sure that you saw it.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-08-2018 07:33 AM
    It feels easier said than done at times. Sounds like it might be time to adjust the list of things, if you're like me with that.
    When it comes to the art of compromise I can only draw stick figures. For what flagships command these days, a superior camera experience is non-negotiable. There are mid-grade phones at half the price with comparable cameras.

Stand your ground MIA!! Maybe the Apples and Samsungs of the world take notice.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-08-2018 09:13 AM
    When it comes to the art of compromise I can only draw stick figures. For what flagships command these days, a superior camera experience is non-negotiable. There are mid-grade phones at half the price with comparable cameras.

You're so right about that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-08-2018 09:34 AM
    I'm slowly being forced to learn that I don't have time to watch everything, at least not the same night or even for days anyway. The funny thing about this is that I actually chose to watch 2 shows mainly this semester, which is less than what I usually watch.

Last night, I thought that I would have the chance to watch one of the two (I was only able to watch one so far) and that didn't happen because my assignment took longer than I thought even though I did "half" of the work the night before. Even for YouTube videos, I have to think about length now. Videos longer than 11 minutes are more than likely not watched at all (likely pushed to the weekend for me but even that, also has its limits). I used to not understand people who felt that way, but I get it now, I really do.

It's just taken me by surprise since in undergrad, I was able to watch my 2 shows (the day of too, at that) and still do well. I'll love to watch This is Us, but considering that it's in its third season and episodes are 40 something minutes long, that's looking like a pipe dream unless I binge it for a short break. This also has me wondering how I'll watch baseball games. Not the whole game of course but even small parts of them.

I know that I chose this life to do 2 classes and still work full-time, it's just different from what I thought I could do and just grudgingly accepting this. The life change is already real, I'm already considering dropping something that I volunteered for.

Can I say that I'm also nervous about my first assignment submission because it's the first?
    02-08-2018 10:09 AM

See, I doubt that Andy's phone's camera experience will get better, no matter the number of updates. I feel it's a bit better since I've gotten it...but in terms of floors, the Nokia 8 has the better camera.

Truth be told, if Google had said they were going to do the three year updates for OS and patches for the OG Pixel, I would have both that. Otherwise, I'm watching how Andy's phone runs on 8.1 before I decide to put it on the bench or sell it.
    libra89 and fatclue_98 like this.
    02-08-2018 12:01 PM
    I'm slowly being forced to learn that I don't have time to watch everything, at least not the same night or even for days anyway. The funny thing about this is that I actually chose to watch 2 shows mainly this semester, which is less than what I usually watch.

Last night, I thought that I would have the chance to watch one of the two (I was only able to watch one so far) and that didn't happen because my assignment took longer than I thought even though I did "half" of the work the night before. Even for YouTube videos, I have to think about length now. Videos longer than 11 minutes are more than likely not watched at all (likely pushed to the weekend for me but even that, also has its limits). I used to not understand people who felt that way, but I get it now, I really do.

It's just taken me by surprise since in undergrad, I was able to watch my 2 shows (the day of too, at that) and still do well. I'll love to watch This is Us, but considering that it's in its third season and episodes are 40 something minutes long, that's looking like a pipe dream unless I binge it for a short break. This also has me wondering how I'll watch baseball games. Not the whole game of course but even small parts of them.

I know that I chose this life to do 2 classes and still work full-time, it's just different from what I thought I could do and just grudgingly accepting this. The life change is already real, I'm already considering dropping something that I volunteered for.

Can I say that I'm also nervous about my first assignment submission because it's the first?
    Good luck on your first assignment. ☺️
    libra89, fatclue_98 and aximtreo like this.
    02-08-2018 12:02 PM
    Good luck on your first assignment. ☺️
    Thank you Laura! I don't know how fast my professor grades so I'll find out when he does do it.
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    02-08-2018 12:27 PM
    Man, I was at a meeting just now. I'm all for female empowerment, so it was cool to see a room full of women. But man, it was so much wonder bread in the meeting too it wasn't as fun...
    02-08-2018 01:28 PM
    I wish I could get a refresh of my Z3 Tablet Compact. That would be nice.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-08-2018 05:50 PM
    How's that update on Andy's phone? Did the camera improve with the HDR improvements?
    02-08-2018 07:24 PM
    How's that update on Andy's phone? Did the camera improve with the HDR improvements?
    That's why I have a device that doesn't need this heartburn.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-08-2018 07:29 PM
    Just got home after an excruciatingly long day involving prima dona drama at its worst, grown-*** men behaving like 8th grade girls (insert "B" word if you please) and a twisted knee (again!). Turned on ESPN and I see D-Wade is coming home to the 305. God is good!!

Upon further inspection, it seems the Cavs are egging Bron Bron to leave by blowing up the roster in the midst of a playoff push. Six guys out, 4 new in - all the makings for some wonderful chemistry.
    02-08-2018 07:35 PM
    Just got home after an excruciatingly long day involving prima dona drama at its worst, grown-*** men behaving like 8th grade girls (insert "B" word if you please) and a twisted knee (again!). Turned on ESPN and I see D-Wade is coming home to the 305. God is good!!

Upon further inspection, it seems the Cavs are egging Bron Bron to leave by blowing up the roster in the midst of a playoff push. Six guys out, 4 new in - all the makings for some wonderful chemistry.
    I'm arguing with some dumb right wing farmer on Twitter, FWIW.
    02-08-2018 07:36 PM
    That's why I have a device that doesn't need this heartburn.
    Bro, that was ice cold.
    02-08-2018 07:37 PM
    Bro, that was ice cold.
    Thanks.
    The price was pretty cool to boot.
    That's why I got it.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-08-2018 07:38 PM
    I'm arguing with some dumb right wing farmer on Twitter, FWIW.
    For God's sake why? Those people are beyond reach.
    02-08-2018 07:38 PM
    For God's sake why? Those people are beyond reach.
    I'm in an ornery mood tonight.
    02-08-2018 07:39 PM
142,785 ... 56365637563856395640 ...